Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Z faces backlash over NFL partnership

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
    For a moment I was wondering what Westen was doing with a Whitney avi

    Fortunately it is one of those things we can be sure are not going to happen.
    Whitney Houston

    Comment


    • #32
      Kap really needs to accept the fact that his football skills (lack thereof) are a major reason why he isn't on a roster. He just refuses to see that (it's Tebow all over again). He was headed out the door in San Fran before the kneeling thing was an issue. Then, he created a circus around himself (just like Tebow did, albeit in a completely different fashion) which ensured that his career was over. Owners and the NFL are forced to live with star players that cause PR problems (Terrel Owens, etc.), there's no need for them to intentionally bring that on themselves for clipboard holders. Poor GF sounds completely delusional, like Kap is the epitome of NFL Quarterbacking. </rant>

      Comment


      • #33
        Hardly news worthy. Another regular day in the Carter's life.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
          Kap really needs to accept the fact that his football skills (lack thereof) are a major reason why he isn't on a roster. He just refuses to see that (it's Tebow all over again). He was headed out the door in San Fran before the kneeling thing was an issue. Then, he created a circus around himself (just like Tebow did, albeit in a completely different fashion) which ensured that his career was over. Owners and the NFL are forced to live with star players that cause PR problems (Terrel Owens, etc.), there's no need for them to intentionally bring that on themselves for clipboard holders. Poor GF sounds completely delusional, like Kap is the epitome of NFL Quarterbacking. </rant>
          Oh please. Did you see the Broncos QB last year? I would have done anything to have Kap.

          Anyhow, is there no credence to the idea that Jay-Z thinks this is a way he can fight the enemy from within?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
            It’s not looking good for Queen Bey. He’s taking her down with this decision!
            She definately need to watch out too incase this flops
            Forever Young

            Comment


            • #36
              I don't like Jay Z but i don't wanna judge before i see what he's doing (or not doing).
              Cha Cha Instructor

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                Oh please. Did you see the Broncos QB last year? I would have done anything to have Kap.

                Anyhow, is there no credence to the idea that Jay-Z thinks this is a way he can fight the enemy from within?
                I think any coach/GM would've gladly taken Keenum. Would a QB like Kap ordinarily get another shot on the bench, sure. But again, he would create a circus wherever signed at this point, and his talent level doesn't warrant bothering with that.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Edit
                  Last edited by MrLeonix; Wed August 21st, 2019, 02:49.
                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                    It’s not looking good for Queen Bey. He’s taking her down with this decision!
                    I do feel that he's currently doing more harm than good to her current public image. Her selling power is clearly declining and being associated with Jay-Z hasn't been doing her any favours. There's always a scandal or drama about him (the Tidal fiasco and scam accussations, the elevator incident, cheating on Beyoncé, this NFL thing that's being badly received, etc) seems like when something fishy happens surrounding Beyoncé's inner circle it's due to Jay-Z, and since she's her wife she's always going to get dragged by association.

                    For the first time in many years I do think she should leave him.
                    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I love Jay but tbh without Bey, he'd probably be just another Rap mogul like Puffy and Dre. She literally upgraded him and this decade he's really encroached into her celebrity. The joint tours, using Jay-Z's surname for her professional brand (The Carters, Mrs Carter World Tour etc) has benefited him more than her to the extent she's becoming more and more "Jay-Z's wife" than "THE Beyoncé"

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Lol i dont see how she is better and classier than him, like some of you believe. Just open your eyes wider.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Their divorce would be very messy due to wealth they share, they probably think staying married is the best option
                          Cha Cha Instructor

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                            Lol i dont see how she is better and classier than him, like some of you believe. Just open your eyes wider.
                            If she endorses this move, I’ll agree with you
                            Originally posted by beredy
                            When people see your post this is what they see:

                            GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                              Lol i dont see how she is better and classier than him, like some of you believe. Just open your eyes wider.
                              Don’t confuse money/wealth with class. You don’t need money or wealth to have class. Coincidentally she has bother. He merely has the former.
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X