Mark Ronson comes out as sapiosexual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
    So... he is basically gay. Couldn't he just say that? We don't need a gazillion stupid labels for the same thing.
    You basically just implied that women are stupid.

Comment

How intelligent is intelligent enough for him?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
        At this stage, LGBT is widely accepted by Western societies, leading to such pretentious terms as 'sapiosexual' - it's basically no longer a big deal what gender Mark Ronson is sexually into. However, LGBT status is still illegal in 33 out of 54 African countries - not even talking about marriage or social acceptance. And that has to change the soonest possible...
        What on earth does this have to do with LGBT+ people? I bet he meant women. And if not, there are labels such as bi/pansexual that are free from this classist pretensiousness.

You sounds like we got all the rights and now are making up random/unnecessary terms, when in fact, big chunk of queers is nowhere near accepted.
        Last edited by Serby; Sun September 29th, 2019, 00:44.
        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
          So... he is basically gay. Couldn't he just say that? We don't need a gazillion stupid labels for the same thing.
          eh...that is not what he said at all

Comment

I'm a part of the LGBTQ group and I honestly don't understand all of the labels and definition BUT I live and let live. I respect everyone!

Comment

Everyone is exaggerating his reaction. He was at a TV show where someone just presented this sapiosexuality thing. He said he identified with that idea, and all of a sudden he "comes out" and then has to apologize because he actually is not. Wtf. He clearly didn't even know what he was getting into.
              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

The lengths he'll go through just to avoid being associated as gay or bi.

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                  Everyone is exaggerating his reaction. He was at a TV show where someone just presented this sapiosexuality thing. He said he identified with that idea, and all of a sudden he "comes out" and then has to apologize because he actually is not. Wtf. He clearly didn't even know what he was getting into.
                  This.

Comment

Working...
                  X