Juice Wrld Dead from Seizure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juice Wrld Dead from Seizure

Juice Wrld, the talented rapper whose career was just taking off, is dead after suffering a seizure in Chicago's Midway airport ... TMZ has learned.

Juice's flight from Cali landed early Sunday morning, and after deplaning ... witnesses tell us he suffered the seizure while walking through the airport. Law enforcement sources say he was bleeding from the mouth when paramedics got on scene.

We're told Juice -- real name Jarad Anthony Higgins -- was still conscious when he was rushed to a hospital. However, he was pronounced dead a short time later at the hospital. The cause of death is unclear at this time.

Juice Wrld's major label career was just starting after he almost climbed to the top of the charts in 2018. His first huge hit came in summer 2018 with "Lucid Dreams" ... which made it to #2.

His song, "All Girls Are the Same" also became a hit when Lil Yachty was featured on the remix.

In fact, it was that song's success that drew the attention of Interscope Records ... which signed him to a multi-million dollar contract.

Juice also had a feature on Travis Scott's enormous "AstroWorld" album, singing the hook on the track, "No Bystanders."

Higgins' stage name was reportedly inspired by Tupac Shakur's performance in the 1992 film "Juice."

Juice Wrld just turned 21 last Monday.

RIP
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Juice Wrld dead at 21 After Suffering Seizure

EXCLUSIVE: JUICE WRLD DEAD AT 21 After Suffering Seizure

Juice Wrld, the talented rapper whose career was just taking off, is dead after suffering a seizure in Chicago's Midway airport ... TMZ has learned.

Juice's flight from Cali landed early Sunday morning, and after deplaning ... witnesses tell us he suffered the seizure while walking through the airport. Law enforcement sources say he was bleeding from the mouth when paramedics got on scene.

We're told Juice -- real name Jarad Anthony Higgins -- was still conscious when he was rushed to a hospital. However, he was pronounced dead a short time later at the hospital. The cause of death is unclear at this time.

Juice Wrld's major label career was just starting after he almost climbed to the top of the charts in 2018. His first huge hit came in summer 2018 with "Lucid Dreams" ... which made it to #2.

His song, "All Girls Are the Same" also became a hit when Lil Yachty was featured on the remix.

In fact, it was that song's success that drew the attention of Interscope Records ... which signed him to a multi-million dollar contract.

Juice also had a feature on Travis Scott's enormous "AstroWorld" album, singing the hook on the track, "No Bystanders."

Higgins' stage name was reportedly inspired by Tupac Shakur's performance in the 1992 film, "Juice."

Juice Wrld just turned 21 last Monday.

RIP
    https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/08/juice...port-hospital/

Damn this just shocked me a bit. Why did so many young people have to die this year? So sad. RIP.
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun December 8th, 2019, 16:04.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

A seizure at 21 :S
      "Lift up your head
      Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

Sad, he was so young.

Why are all the mumble rappers so prone to death though? It it coz of their chaotic and drugs filled lifestyles?

But then again can drugs and a chaotic lifestyle even affect someone to get seizures?
        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
          Sad, he was so young.

Why are all the mumble rappers so prone to death though? It it coz of their chaotic and drugs filled lifestyles?

But then again can drugs and a chaotic lifestyle even affect someone to get seizures?
          I mean a lot of those musicians from the 70's were all huge druggies and most of them are still alive.
          It's strange indeed.
          "Lift up your head
          Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
            Sad, he was so young.

Yes! That lean can cause health problems. I’m not saying he was using drugs idk. This is sad. He was just 21! I’m happy that he at least got the chance to live though. At 21 he accomplished more than I have in my 30+ years. It’s definitely a wake up call for me to not take life for granted and be thankful for everything I have. RIP.

Comment

He just turned 21 last week. Damn.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Wow, 21 - this is just horrible.

RIP Juice Wrld.

Comment

Was he the one who remade that Sting song?

RIP.
                  Originally posted by beredy
                  When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

How awful, so young.

Comment

I didn't realise he was so young. So sad! May he rest in peace.
                      Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [125-121]

Comment

Shocked to see this news. This is so sad. I really enjoyed his music, especially Lucid Dreams and Robbery. A loss.

Comment

So sad, he was too young to leave this world.

On a related note, why do all mumble rappers have the same hairstyle?

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                            I mean a lot of those musicians from the 70's were all huge druggies and most of them are still alive.
                            It's strange indeed.
                            I think the stars from the 70s still knew when to stop since they were more mature.

These young mumble rappers are literal children who don't know how/when to stop until it's too late
                            COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                              It's strange indeed.
                              Most of them were taking psychedelics alongside weed and maybe coke. Young rappers are mostly taking xanax, oxy, codeine, lean etc.

This is so sad, RIP :(((((( He had so much to give.
                              late.

Comment

Yes and these rappers nowadays started doing drugs extremely young, like 12 and up, which is shocking but true
                                Please Stop the Music

Comment

21 is extremely young. It is troubling when you hear these sorts of things happening to younger and younger people.

May he rest in peace.

Comment

RIP he is less than a year older than me, that makes it extremely unsettling
                                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

So so sad. Rip
                                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

I don't personally see how this is sad, yet another mumble rapper overdoses, he knew the risks just like anyone who takes drugs.

I feel sorry for his family and friends of course but there are millions of people dying each day from real illnesses you never hear about, another easily preventable rapper death is hardly tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                                          I don't personally see how this is sad, yet another mumble rapper overdoses, he knew the risks just like anyone who takes drugs.

I feel sorry for his family and friends of course but there are millions of people dying each day from real illnesses you never hear about, another easily preventable rapper death is hardly tragic.
                                          Where does it say he died because of drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

This. It's hard to sympathize with someone who does dangerous things knowing the risks of their actions. And even though it's not confirmed that his seizure was drug-related, I'm willing to bet that it was unless he had a known history of seizure incidents.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                              Where does it say he died because of drugs?
                                              We have both been on this planet long enough to know there is a very very good chance it's drug related.

Comment

RIP Juice Wrld, gone too soon :(

Comment

It all began with Lil Peep about two years ago...then XXXTENTACION last year and now Juice...All young "controversial" rappers die at this young age around 20...sad and strange

RIP Jarad Higgins
                                                  Personal Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                  X