Juice Wrld Dead from Seizure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    German media is reporting that he swallowed a bag of pills at the airport bc he was afraid of the police.

what a tragedy.
    I've seen a few outlets claiming he had the seizure WHILE the police were searching his stuff. That would make the reports you mention plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
      I've seen a few outlets claiming he had the seizure WHILE the police were searching his stuff. That would make the reports you mention plausible.
      as it turns out, he was allegedly trafficking drugs... It's insane how some people destroy themselves is such a way... so unnecessary.
      My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
        Additionally, I don't believe anyway wakes up one morning and decides to be dependant on drugs, but it does seem to be becoming somewhat more and more endorsed by artists of this generation which is alarming. All my own opinion of course.
        I don’t think they are “endorsed” more, that has been going on for decades.
        What’s alarming to me is that quite a few of these “modern” drugs are far more dangerous in terms of what they actually contain and what these contents can do to your body. Don’t get me wrong, far be it from me to downplay any drug related risk. But the immediate effects of “classic” drugs seem much more predictable by comparison.

Comment

Working...
        X