No announcement yet.

Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad news. I am particularly attached to their 1999 album "Have A Nice Day", actually I know that album by heart. I was obsessed with "Wish I Could Fly".
    "Anyone" and "Stars" were also lovely soundtracks of that period.

Comment

Oh no, She was such a great singer. RIP.

It Must Have Been Love was stuck in my head today and I could not figure out why...
      Diva!!!

Comment

How awful, may she rest in peace! Roxette recorded so many amazing pop songs.
        My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

She had a great voice and she struggled battling cancer for many years. Marie leaves a wonderful legacy. RIP

Comment

Not among their most famous songs but definitely among their best:

jio CHARTS NOW:6/4/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10374351

Comment

Will miss her, Rest in peace :( Roxette's music was so present in my childhood.
              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by frankie_85 View Post
                Very sad news. I am particularly attached to their 1999 album "Have A Nice Day", actually I know that album by heart. I was obsessed with "Wish I Could Fly".
                "Anyone" and "Stars" were also lovely soundtracks of that period.
                Have a Nice Day was my introduction to Roxette as a little kid. I have fond memories of the era. Stars was one of my favorite songs.

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                  Have a Nice Day was my introduction to Roxette as a little kid. I have fond memories of the era. Stars was one of my favorite songs.

Stars is my favourite by them
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I've always digged their music, their last album was solid. RIP Marie, you'll be missed.

My favorite Roxette song:

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                    http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

Working...
                    X