Ukrainian Boeing plane crashes in Iran after takeoff, killing 176 on board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukrainian Boeing plane crashes in Iran after takeoff, killing 176 on board

Totally shocked by this horrible news.. RIP to all the victims...
    P.S: It was my first ever flight on one of this Boeing-737-800 and I think the last in my life.
    I'm deeply frustrated by this horrible news.
    https://www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproje...ane-crash.html

Last edited by Christinamuse; Fri January 10th, 2020, 02:01.
    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
    https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Media in the US reporting that Iran “mistakenly” show down the plane.

If that’s true, then...

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

It will be covered up sadly
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
          Media in the US reporting that Iran “mistakenly” show down the plane.

If that’s true, then...
          That is really bad, leaders thinking they're ok to just shoot missiles into the air, while all those planes are above us...I always wonder if something like this will happen when NK keep firing missiles into the sea of Japan.
          1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

There has to be consequences for Iran - so many innocent deaths...

Comment

There won't be consequences for Iran if they don't want tensions to escalate again.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

They’re definitely trying to deescalate by taking ownership but it’ll be interesting to see what happens next in terms of getting justice for those killed.

Comment

Iran will apologize and will pay severance money for the lives lost and that will be it. Poor victims and their families.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

What a horrific and costly mistake.

I think that this probably influenced the US response - knowing that Iran was responsible for an international crime like this that would result in international condemnation probably influenced why the US had such a tame response to the attack on their military base.

Calculated and clever.

What I’d like to know is how the military can confuse a passenger plane for a military plane?

Comment

OK, but can Russia also be blamed as the missile was Russian made? Why do they arm them? This whole world is crazy.
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Perhaps the good that can come out of this atrocity is that leaders might stop firing rockets willy nilly into the air.
                            1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                              Iran will apologize and will pay severance money for the lives lost and that will be it. Poor victims and their families.
                              With all that oil? They probably use $100 bills as toilet paper. The world should seek real justice!
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

How are they meant to seek justice? What outcome would people expect?
                                Uk the only way

Comment

One of the victims of the crash was working for the same institute and was currently working on her PhD just in the building next door... RIP to all the victims of this tragic and senseless event.
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Conspiracy theorists claim there were people on board who were targeted by Iran.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                    X