Sisqo the best R&B singer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisqo the best R&B singer?

Sisqo said this about Usher in an interview with an NY magazine. Usher thinks he da man, but he doesn't even come close to me. Every R&B artist should know that i'm on the top and no one can come here. I sing them all under the table.

Personally i don't think Sisqo is the best. His songs are catchy, but he's definately not the biggest happened to R&B ever.

yeah...

he claims too much for being the "best" but he does not have any proof for that matter...

he needs at least a chart topper (in UK -- coz UK is the hardest at times) to prove it.
    Oscar Wilde: "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

Comment

the one who he's talking about (Usher) have 2 nr. 1 singles and the U.K., so if he wants to be the best, he should get a number 1 hit soon.

Comment

just compare their latest singles, u remind me is top quality and a great track, dance for me is mediocre and is hardly worthy of a top 5 placing
        Music 4 Life

Comment

Sisqo best R&B singer? Have U forgotten Destiny's Child, J.Lo & Craig David?

Comment

Sisqo is a joke, and he has been ever since he left Dru Hill. He claimed he can outsing any male singer today..... PLeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! All he does is whine, strain his voice and go 'YEEEEEEAAAA-YEAAAAA!!!' :/ He acted like a little b*tch during the whole Sisqo vs Usher thing.

Usher is a class act. Sisqo's last album didnt sell ****, about time his ego was deflated.

As for the Jlo fan above me...She can barely hold a note, and doesn't get much love from the R&B community. She's a pop singer.
            http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6321635

Comment

yes jlo is pop, with r&b beats, she is definatly a pop singer tho
              Music 4 Life

Comment

Sisqo either has a major ego or zero self confidence. Craig David is a far better R&B singer as are Usher and Joe-at least they have class, and their singles aren't gimmicky or rauncy-both "I Wanna Know" and "You Remind Me" are far classier than "Thong Song".
                -----------------
                "Don't you have anything better to do? Like perhaps jumping off a cliff with the rest of the lemmings?"

<font size=-1>[ This message was edited by: VenusInFurs on 2002-01-03 19:08 ]</font>
                It doesn't matter what you say...words don't bring me down, baby.

Comment

As for the Jlo fan above me...She can barely hold a note, and doesn't get much love from the R&B community. She's a pop singer.

Ok, she can't hold a note, but she is loved by lots of ppl. In the case of Sisqo, I loved Thong Song & Incomplete, but the Dance for me was disastruous. I prefer Usher to him nowadays. they are horrible looking though...

Comment

by now its already proved that Sisqo is definately not on the top. Where is he in da charts? Dance For Me didn't get top 5 and his album bombed. Good for him. I will not start a discussion about their looks IMO

Comment

To Be Honest I Don't Like Either Of Them Cos They Don't Seem To Care Bout The Music Quality But More On Their Image And Who They Have Appearing On Their Albums! What Happend To The Good Old Days When It Was All About The Music? Now It Is About Image! It Seems If You Have A Pretty Face You'll Make It Far And If You Can't Sing Never Mind!

Comment

Working...
                      X