No announcement yet.

Paris Hilton: Eww gay guys are the horniest people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my late Teens - Mid 20s,I was the horniest person I knew so I can't really be offended by what she said tbh.

Comment

The “horniest” claim is not the insult here though ... being horny is not a negative thing .... the woman is literally saying “Gays are disgusting”, that was the insult. No one is disgusting, no matter race, sexual orientation, religion, or looks.

well, perhaps she is disgusting.
      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Anyways ... she is (or was) a socialite right?

Instagram

Kylie Jenner - 160 million followers
        Kim Kardashian - 158 million followers
        Kendall Jenner - 122 million followers
        Khloe Kardashian - 104 million followers
        Kourtney Kardashian - 86 million followers
        Kriss Jenner - 31 million followers

Paris Hilton - 11 million followers

the moment you realize that as a social personality even ex-disney declined stars like Hilary Duff has more followers than you.

Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Paris was a thing back in 2000.
          She's been a nobody since The Simple Life ended.
          So of course she has next to no followers compared to the other socialites.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
            Paris was a thing back in 2000.
            She's been a nobody since The Simple Life ended.
            So of course she has next to no followers compared to the other socialites.
            Agreed. She's definitely made her money in the 00s, so it's not a priority for Hilton to be the it girl of the moment even in 2020. There will come a time when even Kardashian won't be as big as she currently is, but that's not a problem and a natural sign of the times... It only becomes ugly when you spend all your money on senseless things and then find yourself broke and out of demand in the public's eye...
            WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
              In my late Teens - Mid 20s,I was the horniest person I knew so I can't really be offended by what she said tbh.
              You're not offended when someone calls you disgusting because of you're sexuality?
              "Lift up your head
              Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

Working...
              X