Robbie Williams slams Jessie J - ''I give her 18 months''

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crackiswack View Post
    Nothing special about her tbh. And also no one knows who Robbie is in the States, literally only heard of him because of Ukmix, especially @Stevvy

In the US, he is a bit irrelevant, but he was (and is) big in Europe.
    Xtina/GoldLink/Slayer/Mobb Deep/KAYTRANADA/2Pac/Snoh ​​Aalegra

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack View Post
      Nothing special about her tbh. And also no one knows who Robbie is in the States, literally only heard of him because of Ukmix, especially @Stevvy
      that's your loss. Afterall, the man has sold 65 million albums around the globe. If his career were only half as big in the US as it is in Europe, he would sit at 100 million albums sold. But it isn't.

It's good as it is. You seem very pressed about his existance... and I just enjoy his music and personality (he is my male soulmate artist).

We have different tastes in music, it seems. And I can live with that. And I will even let you call him names or talk about him in a derogatory way without feeling the need to list arguments of why I adore and love him so much.

I'm 34 and too old to try and convince people of what I believe in when the person doesn't want to listen to a word I say and instead enjoys wallowing in his predated opinion.

You do you and I do what I believe in.

Have a nice day.
      My Chart

Comment

• Definitely not pressed just don’t know his music because he’s not popular in the States. Generally not a fan of European music taste as I am more of an RnB person. It’s also time maybe he had a moment here but I was too young/not born yet while Jessie J has had multiple hits during the decade
        Please Stop the Music

Comment

• who bumped this flop ass thread?

Comment

• I think chasing after US success doomed her career (same with Natasha).

Comment

Working...
            X