No announcement yet.

LGBT+ News: lesbian couple attacked on London bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don’t face prejudice, you don’t get a pride.

Gay pride is for everybody anyway, I was at Leeds pride last weekend and people from literally every walk of life and of every age were there enjoying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
      I'm fine with both existing - straight pride and gay pride. It was no one's choice, but if you wanna be proud about the gender you're sexually into, it should account to both parts of the spectrum.
      But Pride isn’t as simple as feeling “proud” - that’s a naive sentiment.

Any straight man that feels the need to celebrate their sexuality via a “straight Pride” is a tosser - the whole concept is borne out of a homophobic mindset in my view.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
        But Pride isn’t as simple as feeling “proud” - that’s a naive sentiment.

Any straight man that feels the need to celebrate their sexuality via a “straight Pride” is a tosser - the whole concept is borne out of a homophobic mindset in my view.
        This!!
        Love you like a love song!

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Log Cabin Republicans failed to endorse Trump for 2016, but will for 2020. They think Trump has made enormous progress on gay rights in the last two years. I just can't with the misinformation campaigns this presidency has engendered.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
              Log Cabin Republicans failed to endorse Trump for 2016, but will for 2020. They think Trump has made enormous progress on gay rights in the last two years. I just can't with the misinformation campaigns this presidency has engendered.
              Oh, he’s made enormous progress alright especially those with “beliefs” in line with the RepuBliCan Party.
              Originally posted by beredy
              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• There are 29 countries where same-sex marriages are legal:
                Netherlands / 2001
                Belgium / 2003
                Spain / 2005
                Canada / 2005
                South Africa / 2006
                Sweden / 2009
                Norway / 2009
                Portugal / 2010
                Iceland / 2010
                Argentina / 2010
                Denmark / 2012
                Brazil / 2013
                Uruguay / 2013
                France / 2013
                New Zealand / 2013
                USA / 2015
                Luxembourg / 2015
                Ireland / 2015
                (Greenland / 2015) *
                Colombia / 2016
                Germany / 2017
                Malta / 2017
                Australia / 2017
                Finland / 2017
                Taiwan / 2019
                Ecuador / 2019
                Austria / 2019
                Costa Rica / 2020
                UK / 2020

* Greenland is part of Denmark, but in all statistics, it is counted as one of the 29 countries.

Which country do you think will be No. 30?
                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                and everything you stand for?
                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Andorra next year or perhaps Switzerland a bit quicker?

Comment

• There is a gay scandal going on here... there is a gay couple (Cypriot + Brazilian) who entered into civil union while in prison. Despite the fact that the marriage was performed in prison and they were allowed to use marital rights, the Brazilian was deported as soon as he got released (which many of us think is totally illegal)
                    jio CHARTS NOW: 26/10/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10487417

Comment

• Based on what accusation did this deportation happen? Maybe it wasn't due to the mariage but because of residency situation has been unclear.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                        Based on what accusation did this deportation happen? Maybe it wasn't due to the mariage but because of residency situation has been unclear.
                        Yes, he was in prison because he overstayed his visa (I believe) but the thing is that since he entered into civil union with a Cypriot national, he automatically has the right to stay - at least that would have been the case, had it been a straight couple (I personally know of an Iranian girl who got married while in prison, days prior to her deportation and the deportation was cancelled)
                        jio CHARTS NOW: 26/10/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10487417

Comment

• OK, get it. Well, residency law is pretty tricky, so I hope that the case will be examined more closely, irrespective of whether the deportation was legal or illegal.

Comment

Working...
                          X