Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ciara Served with Lawsuit While on Stage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The burns/drags weren't that inventive.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by MusicJunk90
      Very innovative. Congrats to all involved.

This.
      Ciara's got a up&coming thread in the da UkMix ;)
      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
        Epic fail for the girl at the end of the video thinking (and saying) that Ciara got 'served'!
        It wasn't just a sassy remark, she literally meant the legal deed of serving her the papers had been done.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly_86
          Originally posted by GetBack
          Epic fail for the girl at the end of the video thinking (and saying) that Ciara got 'served'!
          It wasn't just a sassy remark, she literally meant the legal deed of serving her the papers had been done.

This "served" thing is generally a drama for itself.

The situations are beyond funny at times... imagine a woman with a toddler in her arms comes to an office with a bucket of flowers on her other hand... comes in a wide open smile and after giving away the flowers would say that iconic phase "Sir! You've been served" while delivering that awful piece of paper llllolllll its just hilarious ;)
          Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

After the Legendary thread of "Brandy and her epic performance for Chairs"... This thread is another evergreen full of classic replies from the elite of UKMIX lol...

Comment

Just picturing this cracks me up
              Did she think her fan was giving her a poem?
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                No need to pucture it, there's a video
                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by Serby
                  Originally posted by Guru
                  No need to pucture it, there's a video

I know but let my imagination run wild
                  This still cracks me up
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Saw a tweet about how down to earth Ci is and this thread came to mind

Comment

Working...
                    X