No announcement yet.

Selena Gomez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ So obsessed with this photoshoot and interview. It’s her best in ages. And they didn’t edit the pictures and she still looks flawless.

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/a...er-story?amp=1
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Oh wow her power
      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Can I hear a huge PERIOD?

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Loved her interview on Kelly. Kelly was so sweet when she said to not undermine her own talent or whatever she said!
            Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• Selena talks about Trump’s America.

https://en.vogue.me/culture/selena-g...p-immigration/

Selena Gomez for president

Comment

• For Interview Magazine:

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/cu...er-spring-2020

YES!!!!!! Bad bitch Selena really is back!

Comment

• My god that woman is so damn annoying. Just say thank you for supporting me even though we’re not close right now and go omfg.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

My god that woman is so damn annoying. Just say thank you for supporting me even though we’re not close right now and go omfg.
                        her fans defending her when it's clear she meant to be shady with that pause

Comment

• Originally posted by chosensparkles View Post

her fans defending her when it's clear she meant to be shady with that pause
                          Demi is such a horribly bitter person and overreacts all the time. The fact that she isn’t friends with Selena anymore because she’s jealous of her friendship with Taylor is tragic.

Comment

Comment

• Demi is so unlikeable.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Who are these women talking the truth about Selena having the better voice (tone-wise)?
                                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• So apparently Demi has a finsta (@traumaqueen4eva) where She shaded Selena multiple times. Sam Smith, Logan Henderson & Lauren Jauregui as well as some of her friends follow that account.

I‘m starting to think that this woman is a psychopath. That obsession can’t be healthy. She’s literally pushing 30 wtf. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Actual picture of Demi's room:

Update: She just deactivated the account and #DemiLovatoIsOverParty is the #1 trending topic worldwide on Twitter.
                                  Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri April 17th, 2020, 21:58.

Comment

• There's a reason why Selena decided to get rid off Demi's negative and unhealthy vibes and energy in her life.
                                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• JeremySpears you seriously need to grow up!!!! What are you, 12 years old?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                                        JeremySpears you seriously need to grow up!!!! What are you, 12 years old?
                                        I‘m not the one making finsta accounts luv

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

I‘m not the one making finsta accounts luv
                                          You're like a child, calling Demi Lovato a psychopath. I don't know what finsta is and I don't care, let them live there lives and stop posting every insignificant thing.

Selena & Demi & Justin B are the new Britney & Christina & Justin T, they aren't friends anymore and that's fine, people grow apart, 18 year old gays keep this stuff alive going on about it. You're obsessed with shading Demi and Justin because you are (for some reason) a Selena stan.

Please grow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

You're like a child, calling Demi Lovato a psychopath. I don't know what finsta is and I don't care, let them live there lives and stop posting every insignificant thing.

Selena & Demi & Justin B are the new Britney & Christina & Justin T, they aren't friends anymore and that's fine, people grow apart, 18 year old gays keep this stuff alive going on about it. You're obsessed with shading Demi and Justin because you are (for some reason) a Selena stan.

Please grow up.
                                            Oh you’re always so angry. You've been skipping the anger management classes again lately, huh?

Absolutely nobody forces you to visit this topic. If I posted every insignificant thing this topic would have 90 more pages about Demi and Justin obsessing over Selena. But hey, (for some reason) you stan problematic artists and that’s up to you but please accept that not everybody considers their actions normal or insignificant.

Comment

• We don’t deserve her

Comment

Comment

• What can’t she do omg
                                                  Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue May 5th, 2020, 22:02.

Comment

• Taylor and Selena that would be the best Coachella ever omfg.

Comment

• A business woman.

Comment

Comment

• Using her platform as she should

Comment

• Omg Rare was just a really good mixtape to promote all her side projects and now she’s releasing the real album

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                              X