No announcement yet.

Selena Gomez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selena is #4 on the list of the "The World’s Top 50 Influencers Across Social Media Platforms" with 403 million followers.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/wor...dia-platforms/
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Yesss
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Selena is rumored to be performing "Wolves" with Marshmello at the UEFA Champion's League Final.

Also:

Comment

• AAAAHHH
            Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon May 24, 2021, 18:30.

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• YUP!

Fr where was her Academy Award??
                Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue May 25, 2021, 13:00.

Comment

Comment

• Yup

Comment

• ALL-STAR ALUMNI: Selena Gomez, Under 30 Class of 2016

After landing her first No. 1 single with "Lose You To Love Me" last year, pop star and businesswoman Selena Gomez propelled K-pop group Blackpink to a No. 13 debut--and new career best-rank--on the Billboard Hot 100 in September with their hit collaboration, "Ice Cream." Beyond music, Gomez still wears multiple hats, including actor, film producer, and most recently, makeup line owner. Gomez launched the vegan and cruelty free brand Rare Beauty in the fall with the goal of raising $100 million in 10 years from a portion of sales and philanthropic partnerships to help give people access to mental health services.
                      https://www.forbes.com/30-under-30/2021/music/

Comment

• YUP!

Comment

• One minute of iconicness and she looked hot af yup.

Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat May 29, 2021, 21:50.

Comment

• Comment

• Queen is trending worldwide on Twitter above Marshmello.

Comment

• Queen looks so good.

Comment

• Selena making the champions league her bitch with a 30 seconds performance Iktr.

Yup
                                  Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun May 30, 2021, 13:56.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

I never realized it was this bad.
                                    Yep, idk who is worse - Alyssa Milano in 80s or now Selena Gomez.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post

Yep, idk who is worse - Alyssa Milano in 80s or now Selena Gomez.
                                      I won't have Alyssa Milano slander thank you

Was shocked to get quoted as there is only ever one person in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

I won't have Alyssa Milano slander thank you

Was shocked to get quoted as there is only ever one person in this thread.
                                        I love ofc Alyssa in Charmed...but her music was really tragic
                                        Okay, she tried it ...but i love to see her beauty there!

believe me, that be Selena in 80s with heavy production and social sites, her career could be dead fast
                                        Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Fri June 4, 2021, 08:10.

Comment

• I love her sm and she looks so good. :,)

Comment

• Legendary, timeless classic. Everyone's childhood right there.

Comment

• Booked and busy.

Comment

• The 30 Sexiest Music Videos of All Time

12. Selena Gomez, "Hands to Myself"

Alek Keshishian was no stranger to pop stars who wanted to push boundaries, having directed the Madonna documentary Truth or Dare – and that’s why Selena Gomez tipped him to direct the video for her minimalist 2015 single “Hands to Myself.” In it, Gomez plays a stalker so overcome by the idea of her fantasy life with model Christopher Mason that she breaks into his house. “I wanted the idea to feel like it was two different versions of being in this fantasy,” Gomez said in a making-of clip. “I think everybody can have those moments where they’re dreaming about what their life could be, especially if they’re girls with love, being obsessed with an idea and you can’t control yourself, because that’s what you want no matter what is happening.”
                                                https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...myself-196572/

Comment

Comment

• Selena won the award for International Female Artist of the Year at the SEC Awards.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X