Red Velvet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Velvet

I didn't see a topic here, so I wanted to create one for one of my favorite k-pop girl groups. My favorite title track from them is "Bad Boy" and my favorite b-side is a toss-up between "Kingdom Come" and "Blue Lemonade." While the group hasn't announced a comeback yet(possibly due to Wendy still recovering from her injuries back in December) we are getting their first sub-unit, IrenexSelugi on July 6th. Their 1st mini album will be called Monster. The teaser for that is below.

Mood Sampler #1 for the upcoming Irene and Seulgi subunit. I dunno if that beat is on the album, but I hope it is. Looove their Velvet side.

Comment

More teasers for the subunit album.

Comment

Really excited for this subunit!
        You drew stars around my scars

Comment

1st teaser for the "Monster" MV.

Comment

2nd teaser for the MV.

Comment

The Monster mini album is now out. The MV was suppose to be out too, but it's been delayed for reasons unknown yet.

Favorite songs so far are the title track, "Diamond" and "Jelly."

Comment

After a delay, the MV for "Monster" is now out.

Comment

Episode 1 and 2 from their channel. Episode 1 features "Naughty," which is on the physical version of the Monster album and was release digitally Sunday night.

Comment

Episode 3 features an MV for "Uncover" which was the Seulgi solo song from their Monster album.

Comment

We get a choreography video for "Naughty" and the tutting is still amazing to watch.

Comment

Behind the scenes clip for their live performance of "Monster."

Comment

Red Velvet did a cover of BoA's "Milky Way" and Revluvs are happy because this is the first video that features Wendy since her horrific accident back in December. Glad to see the full group reunited.

Comment

So happy to see ot5 again!
                            You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Working...
                            X