Charli XCX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alicepotter
    Omg, seems I was right and Famous will be the next single.

https://instagram.com/p/z_-yXJpuyr/?modal=true
    YES!!!!... BUT, its gonna flop so bad!
    #Pray4AL6

Comment

Who cares to charts?

Comment

Originally posted by Alicepotter
        Who cares to charts?
        YOU DO, YOU POSER!
        #Pray4AL6

Comment

Alice, change this thread title to Charli XCX's Cow and add this....

Betsy The Cow, also going by the name of 'Charli XCX's Cow' (not to be confused with Rita Ora) is a mammalian cardboard cutout responsible and most famous for re-igniting Charli's career after 2nd single 'Break The Bubbling Under" failed to do exactly that. Now enjoying the quiet life after becoming an overnight sensation, Betsy states she is "overwhelmed" by the amount of praise she has received and would like to thank MrRager of UKMIX for posting her performance in 'Last Thing to Make You Laugh'. Betsy stated she hopes to come back in 2016 with her debut album "Life On The Meadow".
          *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

"not to be confused with Rita Ora"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatBieberSide
              Alice, change this thread title to Charli XCX's Cow and add this....

Betsy The Cow, also going by the name of 'Charli XCX's Cow' (not to be confused with Rita Ora) is a mammalian cardboard cutout responsible and most famous for re-igniting Charli's career after 2nd single 'Break The Bubbling Under" failed to do exactly that. Now enjoying the quiet life after becoming an overnight sensation, Betsy states she is "overwhelmed" by the amount of praise she has received and would like to thank MrRager of UKMIX for posting her performance in 'Last Thing to Make You Laugh'. Betsy stated she hopes to come back in 2016 with her debut album "Life On The Meadow".
              #Pray4AL6

Comment

Charli XCX has spilled the beans on her new album, and it sounds pretty amazing.

Digital Spy caught up with the 'Break the Rules' star at Radio 1's Big Weekend in Norwich, where she squeezed in a quick performance before jetting off to LA to begin work on her third album.

"It's definitely much more electronic, the most electronic sound I've done," said Charli XCX.

The follow-up to Sucker will also take inspiration from J-Pop, with the singer explaining: "I'm very inspired by this girl Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.

"[It's] definitely the most poptastic hyperactive stuff I've made."

Charli XCX is set for a busy summer, as she confirmed she's also songwriting for other artists, although "can't really say who".
                http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/ ... AzPx2crl19
                >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

Charli premiered the SOPHIE produced Vroom Vroom on Beats1 2 nights ago. Beep beep.
                  late.

Comment

Awe man, the song has been taken down. I kinda liked it.......wanted to hear it again to make sure.
                    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

Charli XCX Hints At Third Album Sound, Says It’ll Be Out ‘Soon’

Charli XCX has been hard at work on her forthcoming third album, the follow-up to 2014’s brash, punk-inspired Sucker. While she’s remained quiet on some key details (such as when it’s due for release, what it’ll be called or when we’ll hear a lead single), Charli has at least revealed what fans can expect from Album 3, sound-wise.

“I’m going to be putting a record out soon and it’s going to be the most pop thing I’ve done,” she said in an interview with The Standard. “I’m just finishing it but I can’t say anything yet. I’ve been in LA chilling and it’s great to be back in London.”

Charli’s latest comments echo a similar response she gave during an interview with i-D last year, when she told the outlet her third album is “going to be the most pop thing, and the most electronic thing I’ve done. I started working in that way quite naturally, it just happened. This always happens, the second I put out the previous record I’m always over it.”

And judging by a 2014 interview with TIME — given days before Sucker even dropped — Charli really does move on to her next musical project with remarkable ease. At the time, she revealed her third album would be inspired by Japanese pop and would sound like “another planet up in the clouds” and “intensely weird and childlike.”

Whether she’s remained on the same sonic trajectory remains to be seen, but Charli has been in the studio with “Vroom Vroom” collaborator SOPHIE, Justin Bieber and Grimes producer BloodPop and Norwegian duo Stargate, so expectations are high.
                      http://popcrush.com/charli-xcx-third-album-details/
                      Whitney Houston

Comment

Yassss I'm here for thisss
                        #Pray4AL6

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

How can you get more pop than Sucker though?
                            *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Originally posted by Biebz
                              How can you get more pop than Sucker though?
                              It had a retro vibe tough dont you think? Like 90s pop/rock ish. I guess this will be more current Pop.
                              #Pray4AL6

Comment

I cannot wait!
                                Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

Sucker is amazing, even her videos had the 1990s vibe in it which was good!

Comment

Whitney Houston

Comment

Shame Less
                                      Charli XCX used to be afraid of making straight-up pop music, even though that’s what she always loved. She’s not scared anymore.

Charli's interview with FADER is a really interesting read.

The bad news is that the album isn't coming until 2017. The good news is Charli sounds so invested in her music and comes across as the coolest, most aware popstar ever.

The way Charli talks about pop music and her place in it is how every popstar should approach it. She knows what she wants to do and isn't afraid of what other people think. I love how she's able to write the most commercial pop songs for other artists and combine that with experimentation for her own music.

The embarrassment she feels while drinking vegetable juice and staying healthy makes her so relatable . She said so many things I want to throughout the interview.

The only worrying part of the feature is this:

Charli actually learned an interesting lesson from will.i.am, something she’d failed to appreciate back when she was talking down on “I Love It.” “He was like, ‘It doesn’t matter what the verses say, just say anything in the verses and make the chorus really good,’” Charli remembers. “His verses are a vehicle to get to the chorus, and then he just says cool words. I listened to all of his songs, and I was like, Wow. he really sticks by this theory. This guy is a ******* genius!”
                                      As if we didn't realise that Will .

But yesss, bring on that SOPHIE x Stargate by the way of Charli XCX party banger album.
                                      late.

Comment

I really can't wait to hear her next album. I loved Vroom Vroom.

Comment

I am falling completely in love with her. I just discovered the songs:

Diamonds
                                          Set Me Free (Feel My Pain)
                                          Grins
                                          Red Balloon
                                          Famous

I already loved several of her songs, including the Vroom Vroom EP. Can't wait to hear her new album.

Comment

Can't wait for The After Party with Lil Yachty.
                                            #Pray4AL6

Comment

Originally posted by MrRager
                                              Can't wait for The After Party with Lil Yachty.

http://charlixcx.com.br/novo-video-de-c ... il-yachty/

It's coming y'all
                                              2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

So excited! I have contacts high up in the music industry and apparently it's quite Miley "We Can't Stop" but slightly poppier. So hyped!!!
                                                #Pray4AL6

Comment

Originally posted by MrRager
                                                  So excited! I have contacts high up in the music industry and apparently it's quite Miley "We Can't Stop" but slightly poppier. So hyped!!!
                                                  Oh wow, I'm so excited. I love Charli!

Comment

Charli XCX explains why she gave the song 'Same Old Love' to Selena Gomez.
                                                    Whitney Houston

Comment

Working...
                                                    X