Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
    I said that too! And it works excellent. I'm very content with this remix.
    Well then

Originally posted by Yerac View Post
    I meant mariah lol
    Oops, sorry!

Comment

• I notice how many fandoms want Latto to win, it looks like she doesnt have any ennemy yet?

Comment

I see Mariah has shared on her IG stories some anniversary wishes by Brandy, Anitta and Naomi.

I need her to acknowledge Janet's post as well!!! It got 57k likes on Insta.
        She did it!

It seems like is gonna be a fun video with 2 crazy bitches. Love it
        That what I expect and that's what I want!

Originally posted by skylynx View Post
        It screams Up out of My Face LOL
        LMAO, I know

Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
        I don't think they had much of a budget for this Monroe probably had to sell Mariah's Cookies to her classmates to help Mama fund this vid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

It is funny lol but be careful we have been few days without certain users around so we dont want them to come around to troll because of this

Comment

Big Energy original is not in this week's Hot 100 top 10. Tomorrow we'll know its final placement. The top 10 is so boring right now, I swear it's the same songs as 6 months ago.
            Predictions have it at #12 this week.

It will jump into the Top 10 next week (well, this tracking week) with the help of the remix and also 'cause the OG is still increasing in airplay (while other songs in the Top 10 are decresing in some components).

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
              Im happy Mariah still promoting the song. I was scared that she would do a Mariah Carey and she would ignore the song after 1 day. Yasss Mariah you are proving me wrong
              I doubt she's doing that this time.
              There's a reason why she jumped on this Remix!
              She wanted the exposure, 'cause she needs it! (for her next projects).
              It was a smart move, even if not credited, she trended and made more headlines than Latto.

Comment

• Keep streaming!

Comment

• Why are we posting this here? This is not the audience you need to convince....go post on Twitter or Tik Tok.

Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Keep streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                    Who TF is Jessica
                    A gorgeous and talented woman!

Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                    brandy and mariah already met recently and recorded a duet but brandy used an old pic from 97 lol
                    LOL.
                    They have more recent pics tho.
                    They coincided in an event in '16, but the one from '97 is iconic!

Top 5 in the UK
                    Great!

Comment

• So stevyy, most of these streams will get filtered out, please right? Because Spotify only counts like 10 streams per song per user? Or how does that work?

Comment

• BE remix
                        #6 Amazon !!!

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-...al-music-track

Comment

So it seems they met in person to record the remix and not just the video. Nice to know Mimi didn't just send her vocals.
                          Yes, exactly my thoughts.

Latto also said that MC gave her some advices.

This cracks me up
                          LMAOOOOO

I notice how many fandoms want Latto to win, it looks like she doesnt have any ennemy yet?
                          She seems like a sweet and humbe girl. A bit intense tho, but we already love ha
                          Also seem like she got along well with Mariah

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                            It’s doing amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by HereForMariah View Post
                              So stevyy, most of these streams will get filtered out, please right? Because Spotify only counts like 10 streams per song per user? Or how does that work?
                              it counts 20 if you don't listen on repeat, you have to make a playlist like this
                              1 BE remix
                              2 song a
                              3 song b
                              4 be remix
                              5 song c
                              6. song d
                              7 be remix
                              so on...

if you play on repeat spotify delete every stream cause it detect like flood

Comment

• This account is giving hints about another collaboration that has already happened with Cardi B

And this user claims Mariah has a collaboration with Trina coming the day after the MasterClass premieres

Last edited by ChristmasJedi; Mon March 28, 2022, 22:55.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                  Why are we posting this here? This is not the audience you need to convince....go post on Twitter or Tik Tok.
                                  Exactly.
                                  Share in you social media y'all!

Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                  Great!

​​​​​​​Now we also need Apple support.

Comment

• Not feeling those collabos AT ALL.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                      This account is giving hints about another collaboration that has already happened with Cardi B

And this user claims Mariah has a collaboration with Trina coming the day after the MasterClass premieres

If this is true then I Want it released 2 or 3 months from now. I want to enjoy BE remix more first before getting excited once again to another project.
                                      A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yes, exactly my thoughts.

Latto also said that MC gave her some advices.

LMAOOOOO

She seems like a sweet and humbe girl. A bit intense tho, but we already love ha
                                        Also seem like she got along well with Mariah
                                        That's why I defended her when lambs here called for her head.

I laughed my ass off when that interview first came out, and she was arguing with EVERYONE on Twitter. Her trying to defend it and insisting that she was unaware that Fantasy was based on the same sample was super annoying.

It's all water under the bridge now.

Comment

• Come on radio!

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                                            If this is true then I Want it released 2 or 3 months from now. I want to enjoy BE remix more first before getting excited once again to another project.
                                            Especially when BE Remix has the potential to grow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                              Not feeling those collabos AT ALL.
                                              I don’t know anything about Trina, but if the song is good, bring it.

This account is also saying she collaborated with a Male singer, he says it could be The Weeknd or Bruno Mars. It’s also rumored a collaboration with Jason DeRulo

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                                That's why I defended her when lambs here called for her head.

I laughed my ass off when that interview first came out, and she was arguing with EVERYONE on Twitter. Her trying to defend it and insisting that she was unaware that Fantasy was based on the same sample was super annoying.

It's all water under the bridge now.
                                                I know!
                                                We're all family now

Plus we're forgetful!

I just wanna for this thing to do great for both ladies!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                                  Come on radio!
                                                  Yesss, we need all the radio support!

Comment

• Yes. There seems to be a plan here really. Variety just published their Latto article headlining her collab with Mariah so her getting great exposure with this project is just so exciting to witness.
                                                    A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X