Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jjames0408 View Post
    We won’t find them out for a few more hours.
    ? It's already released dahling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
      Any user in this forum knows how radio works when a remix is released? Or do we know where can we find that information? as well, anyone know how can we know when a song has been added to a playlist?
      No idea but I'd love to know.
      I asked the same thing about radio!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post

That's great!
          C'mon Apple! You're an ally!

Comment

• we need a funny, hip and cool video for the remix. damn... u betta worq b!tch.
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
              I wonder if they'll release the Mariah Mix later for further streams and sales..
              Hopefully!
              (Mostly 'cause I want to listen to her own Mix, LOL).

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

MARIAH IS NOT AN ALTO AT ALL.
                She’s not, she’s just employing constriction to avoid rasp, that’s the difference between the TAOM tour vocals and the new one, the lambily prefers the rasp because with the rasp you hear the glorious “Mariah” tone and with the constriction she sounds less Mariah

But we need to get over it, at least for this song

Hopefully the album has more unrestricted belting

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                  #2 iTunes Canada !

The remix is blowing up worldwide !
                  That's good since the OG was only US based basically!

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                    When I first noticed it last night (LA time) and posted on here, it was @ #150. Before I went to bed, I saw it dipped.

Currently I see it is listed at #171, BUT…

It is now FINALLY on the main page of Apple Music in the #1 position of “Best New Songs” so now hopefully more Apple users will discover the song and it will be added to more playlists there.
                    Yep, I figured it out later!

#187 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I would be happy for Latto. Mariah DOES benefit of it... because streaming is also counted towards her and it drives more /new people to her catalogue anyway.

Additionally, the remix will make a ton of BB charts (just not the H100)... but that's OK.
                      And she will receive the exposure

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
                        I refuse to believe that this is how it went down, but if this is the narrative our Queen Lamb wants us to sustain, that's what we are going to do.

We're gonna know it in her 2nd book, dahling.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                          me too. addicted.
                          Same

It's going to do 500K-ish in its first 48 hours.

Streams from the OG BE video increased by 650K-ish on YouTube these past two days btw.

Comment

• Mimi sounds fabulous on this remix.

Comment

It's a grower dahling!
                              I can NOT with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post
                                Maybe the “Mimi Mix” will have that second verse
                                Hopefully on Friday they release everything and it’s perfect roll-out
                                I don't think the Mimi Mix has different vocals.
                                Maybe different effects/production.

I'm sure she was mad she didn't produce the remix

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                  It would not make sense if she doesn't turn up in person. She worked her life to get this acknowledgement, bish even if I was sick or whatever I'll turn up.

It's my night

I 100% AGREE WITH THIS.

I have to listen to the Twitter Space again but she didn't sound that excited as far as I remember

Comment

• I need for Mariah's version to have her original Fantasy remix beat layered in there somewhere.
                                    My Chart

Comment

How would you feel if Mariah pushes Latto into the top 5 but she fails to get a credit?
                                      That would be a real shame, but oh well, at least it gave Mariah some momentum.

We knew since the start that the chance for her to be credited would be small.

I'm enjoying the moment!

If there's more things coming, then amazing! (video, some promo, etc).

Comment

I always look forward to these two...

I just love when he mentioned "...just take a deep breath...and remember this could go no. 1 and exhale" coz I feel that way too...really.

OSR never had THIS support and socmed exposure so there might be something on this song.
                                        A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                          I still don't get the "watch" line
                                          We're ALL in the same boat on that, don't worry

Comment

That would be a real shame, but oh well, at least it gave Mariah some momentum.

We knew since the start that the chance for her to be credited would be small.

I'm enjoying the moment!

If there's more things coming, then amazing! (video, some promo, etc).
                                            We need to keep in mind as well, that it is not only stream, but radio. We dont know if some radios are playing the song and it is getting point or if radios are playing the remix instead of the original. I think is better to wait to see what happens on monday. And of course, to see what other plans they have.

Comment

• Thanx

Comment

• Weren'y they going to do a 2nd Spaces on the day the single released, what happened?

Comment

• So on the radio section of Kworb it shows Big Energy at #6 on radio but reads as the Big Energy Remix ft Mariah Carey!

Has the original been replaced on more formats or something? How does this work?
                                                  funny how one can learn
                                                  to grow numb to the madness
                                                  and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                                    No one does. Not even Dj Khaled
                                                    The new "We Da Best"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X