Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
    Hahaha told ya! They take the numbers straight from all access. We won shakaa we all lambs won!!! It will be pur time to tell everyone

to F u c k o f f
    I can't even know what to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      butterfly, lamb, goat, phoenix... she is the alpha and the omega.
      She's all symbols put together.

U forgot about rainbow and unicorns btw!

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
        This is probably Global Spotify not US Spotify where it counts.

#200 on the Global Spotify is Dua Lipa Levitating with 732,587, so it's still a long way off from making any impact.

Comment

• This really needs to be on the Todays Top Hits playlist and the #1 is secured
          funny how one can learn
          to grow numb to the madness
          and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

Imagine how she would feel then if she doesn't get the credit or it doesn't become a Top 5 hit at least.
            She didn't forget "Unforgettable"
            A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
              No, you can create a free account.
              All Access hasn’t updated the charts yet. The current one goes till the 26th. The only chart that is updated till the 28th is AC and BE is not there.
              So i guess we’ll have to wait.
              But we can't wait

Comment

This is probably Global Spotify not US Spotify where it counts.

#200 on the Global Spotify is Dua Lipa Levitating with 732,587, so it's still a long way off from making any impact.
                Lets say combined they did 300k in us, still good. Number 1 song is doing 800k in us

Comment

• Originally posted by Sri View Post
                  Mariah will outsell Madonna, and then the Beatles, eventually. It's only a matter of 'by when?'

I'm completely aware of how ridiculous I sound, but I know it will happen. A deserving female artist and an actual singer will be called the most successful of all.
                  MANIFESTING

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                      I refuse to believe it at this moment bc I have to protect my heart and soul if this is just a hoax of some sort.
                      I'm experimenting that same feeling.

I need the answer: and it has to be BIG YES B1TCH.

Comment

• Comment

• Did the original ODB Remix do anything to boost Fantasy's run back in the day....anyone know?

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                            If this radio thing is true and sticks for a while Mariah’s version could potentially have legs on the chart
                            And that's a crazy thing to think about.

Until Friday, lambs were saying that the feature was Nicki.

Look at us now!

Comment

• Either way, it's not the only one with an increase in the Top 10.

Dojo Cat's Woman and Imagine Dragons (neck and neck with Big Energy) had even bigger increases.

Comment

Awww she didnt debut in us for 20k maybe tomorrow probably

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                  Is it me or since Mariah is winning there are couple of user that doesnt post here?
                                  If the radio thing is real, they will jump in a second, don't worry

Comment

• Well well, if Radio IS playing the remix, noone can escape the infectious sound of it. They all will fall for BE Remix

Comment

• Worldwide Itunes Song Chart

#2 (+2)

Comment

RCA will save it until they are almost there to snatch the top spot imo
                                        Yeah.
                                        Save the video when the song is at its peak - or if there's serious competence and points are close.

Comment

• Kworb has dropped “remix” from the name of the song

Comment

• I’m gagging! Can’t believe what we’re experiencing right now.

Comment

Worldwide Itunes Song Chart

#2 (+2)
                                              The Anglosphere and its ugly cousin:

#1 - Australia
                                              #1 - USA
                                              #4 - Canada
                                              #6 - UK
                                              #8 - NZ
                                              #11 - Ireland
                                              --
                                              #33 - Germany
                                              My Chart

Comment

Imagine how she would feel then if she doesn't get the credit or it doesn't become a Top 5 hit at least.
                                                I think she'll be happy with another Top 10.
                                                But this is going Top 5 in a few weeks #manifesting

Comment

Kworb has dropped “remix” from the name of the song
                                                  No, u can still see the r from remix but it is a bit hidden

Comment

• Mariah Carey's Top Streaming Songs on Spotify: daily (revised)

Timeframe: March 28th

01 - 190,591,416 - +216,508 - 1995 - Fantasy
                                                    02 - 201,490 - + 201,490 - 2022 - Big Energy Remix (with Latto)
                                                    03 - 365,698,285 - +187,064 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                                                    04 - 205,570,407 - +152,133 - 2003 - I Know what You Want (ft. Busta Rhymes & The Flipmode Squad)
                                                    05 - 259,036,896 - +136,125 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
                                                    06 - 188,164,613 - +112,753 - 2009 - Obsessed
                                                    07 - 161,236,262 - +100,579 - 1994 - Without You
                                                    08 - 187,448,504 - +95,807 - 1993 - Hero
                                                    09 - 117,972,476 - +80,192 - 2008 - Touch my Body
                                                    10 - 127,598,227 - +71,432 - 1995 - One Sweet Day

just in case anyone missed it.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X