No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idc for Madonna stats gurls, it's time for BE Remix.

Can u post that in the Chart Thread instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
      Ok, radios are definitely playing the remix now!

Comment

• Yeah those are what they so called as "claims" so it's never accurate.
        A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
          Well it isn't far off from the top spot on Worldwide iTunes. The #1 song is dropping. Let's hope the power of the lambs continue to keep it stable.

That being said it's doing well in all the main English speaking countries though nowhere to be found elsewhere.

Where's the global lambs?
          1 = Elton John & Dua Lipa - Cold Heart 229 1 (x90) 14546 -240 3.961 5 15 14 6
          2 +2 Latto & Mariah Carey - Big Energy 2 2 (x1) 13861 +1681 0.026 1 6 33 1
          3 -1 Gayle - abcdefu 141 2 (x30) 12540 -160 1.630 28 46 10 4
          4 -1 Camila Cabello - Bam Bam 26 1 (x2) 11684 -625 0.322 27 3 11 11
          5 = TiŽsto & Ava Max - The Motto 146 4 9794 +488 0.953 12 19 39 34
          Yas, they going #1.
          They increased A LOT compared with yesterday.

Comment

• Z100 played BE like 6 times today but it's the original apparently.
            Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
              I love a physical release. I miss that these days.
              Same

Comment

• I hope they have a dance pop remix also ready to release this Friday.

The urban remix is not going to work in Europe and Asia. Give them what they want.

Comment

Someone posted this on ATRL for Mediabase, we should not get our hopes up too much. Pray dahlings!

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrwebi/all...asp?format=H1R
                  This is just the Top 40 chart. Then you have Rythmic, Urban, AC, Hot AC, etc
                  Kworb shares a different chart, which is a combination of all the charts for the calculation for Billboard.

Comment

I hope they have a dance pop remix also ready to release this Friday.

The urban remix is not going to work in Europe and Asia. Give them what they want.
                    Yasss, I want dance remixes.

But you can tell that by Latto tweets, the focus is in the US.

She wants a BB #1.

Comment

• Today I went back to where it all started for me. TEOM. Nice album and all, but it makes me feel f OLD. Like I’m here since 2010 and I still remember some of you from the early day. That’s insane and we are getting to daddy status. This is a shoutout to all the late 80’s/early 90’s kids soon to be daddies . I had to share, it is so confronting!
                      Eudaimonia
                      Last.fm
                      Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                        Today I went back to where it all started for me. TEOM. Nice album and all, but it makes me feel f OLD. Like I’m here since 2010 and I still remember some of you from the early day. That’s insane and we are getting to daddy status. This is a shoutout to all the late 80’s/early 90’s kids soon to be daddies . I had to share, it is so confronting!
                        Imagine being a fan since 1991 I know Yerac for 20 years

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Imagine being a fan since 1991 I know Yerac for 20 years
                          Hahaha I was 13 when we met in #mariahcarey jesus christs

Comment

• Amazon Music

New Releases

Best Sellers

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                              Amazon Music

New Releases

Best Sellers
                              A stable bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

A stable bitch
                                BE is doing so good!
                                It’s out of the Movers and Shakers chart, but One Sweet Day is in at #74

Comment

• Nicki has 6 versions of the same song charting behind BE Remix on Amazon Music.
                                  I was thinking earlier today that Latto’s team might have more versions of the song ready to go. Maybe the Mariah edit is due out soon.

Comment

• 11 new pages Jeez. I thought she dropped a new album!

gotta love the lambs!

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                      11 new pages Jeez. I thought she dropped a new album!

gotta love the lambs!
                                      Well, excitement is on the same level

Comment

• Good that in kworb, Remix is not red anymore and OG is green. Wide lead from top 2 still.
                                        A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• I dont know if it is because im a lamb but when i hear the ov i dont enjoy it anymore as i used to lol now i only want the remix

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                            I dont know if it is because im a lamb but when i hear the ov i dont enjoy it anymore as i used to lol now i only want the remix
                                            The OG sounds… dead

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                              11 new pages Jeez. I thought she dropped a new album!

gotta love the lambs!
                                              This will be the new normal for a while I guess
                                              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                                                Good that in kworb, Remix is not red anymore and OG is green. Wide lead from top 2 still.
                                                Yep. For more information:

USA - Overall
                                                Top Sellers
                                                Last 24 Hours
                                                RANK ARTIST TITLE SALES
                                                1 Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 862
                                                2 Carolina GaitŠn - La Gaita, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz & Encanto - Cast We Don't Talk About Bruno 538
                                                3 Elton John & Dua Lipa Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) 408
                                                4 Cody Johnson 'Til You Can't 335
                                                5 Walker Hayes AA 288
                                                6 Billie Eilish No Time To Die 254
                                                7 Russ HANDSOMER (Remix) [feat. Ktlyn] 229
                                                8 Lady Gaga Poker Face 209
                                                9 Latto Big Energy 193
                                                10 TiŽsto & Ava Max The Motto 180

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                                                  that tracks last week when the remix didn’t exist yet
                                                  Oh, thanx to know that

Comment

accurate tbh

Comment

Working...
                                                    X