Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaka
    replied
    stevyy how many Top 20 hits Queen has in the UK?
    I don't know why some say 33 and others say 32 (I think she has 33, BE Remix would be the 34th).

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Originally posted by idontremember View Post
    I think only Merry Christmas worth at least $100M. What they can get back from this album alone, in three months a year, worth the investment.
    Yes, it's a gold mine but an endless one.
    Nothing can tarnish the song now, not even Rockefeller could, nothing will.
    It will end up being the biggest song ever in some decades.

Leave a comment:

• skylynx
    replied
    Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
    Assuming there’s no more promo. I think a Top 20 in the UK should be the last target out of the big markets.

it’s unlikely going Top 5 in Australia with the Amouny of competition at the momment.

let’s hope the Uk prediction sticks. It’s going to be tough, since Runninh Up the Hill is blowing up it’ll rechart so it’s 1 position lower I think heading in the final few days.

Leave a comment:

• skylynx
    replied
    Running up the hill is blowing up on streaming. just like Fleetwood Mac did last year.

If only Fantasy got this sort of bump last year with Free Guy. It wouldve been amazing

Its so puzzling sometimes what could blow up. It’s not like big TV shows haven’t played oldies before. You need some spark that ignites curiosity and interest and then bam, the sheer amount of interest would just propel its streams . Lol, easier said than done .

how I hope one day we get some justice for Honey. And perhaps a few of the #2s like Shake It Off, Can’t Let Go. They deserve to go back on top

Leave a comment:

• skylynx
    replied
    You can’t get anything more precious than AIWFCIY. Unless it looses its appeal or Mariah does something ridiculous to tarnish it..that song and it’s parent album is a perpetuity.

That project alone is probably more precious than JTs whole discography. Let alone global classics like Music Box and Daydream that will continue to be loved.

though as it’s Mariah her discography is not up for sale. Even if she doesn’t make as much as one would with these conglomerates lashing millions and billions she won’t out of principle.

Leave a comment:

• idontremember
    replied
    I think only Merry Christmas worth at least $100M. What they can get back from this album alone, in three months a year, worth the investment.

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    That's not even a possibility for me.

Mariah's catalog isn't comparable with other regular ones.
    She had that massive song and album that will sell to the infinity.

Leave a comment:

• darnellabc
    replied
    Originally posted by MimiCici View Post
    If Mariah is gonna sell her entire catalogue, how much do you think its value.
    If Justin Timberlake can get $100 for his catalogue, surely Mariah would at least double that right? I mean she has sold twice as much as he has.

Leave a comment:

• MimiCici
    replied
    If Mariah is gonna sell her entire catalogue, how much do you think its value.

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    South Africa in stanning mood I see.

Her concerts on there back in '16 (Cape Town, Durban & Johannesburg) were all basically sold-out (like 95%).

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    HihgRiah

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo View Post
    Mariah feat. Karol G would be something unexpected
    That sounds more like

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Originally posted by w1llll View Post
    Big Energy Remix has sold 124,381 copies in UK so far so hopefully another Silver certification for Mariah in a few weeks
    Come thru Silver Cert!
    I hope the song is a Top 20 hit when that happens.

And what Mariah (and Latto) did to achieve that: NOTHING.

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Yep, they do not just do predictions, but rumors and leaks. And as Shaka mentioned, (regarding leaks or rumors) they are pretty accurate tbh.
    Yeah, they are.
    Also, as its name suggests, it's a prediction account, it doesn't state facts.
    Most of them end up being true after all (talking in general, not Mariah related).

Leave a comment:

• David_Mimi
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
    Never heard of Karol G. Sounds like someone who works in finance. “Not sure love, you’re probably best asking Karol G in finance”.
    Hahahahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• NorthernMonkey
    replied
    Never heard of Karol G. Sounds like someone who works in finance. “Not sure love, you’re probably best asking Karol G in finance”.

Leave a comment:

• chilled
    replied
    Originally posted by latincoffee View Post

No, please don't even say that jokingly. Def no Karol G collabs.
    Yeah, never got why she’s so special. I find her “eh”

Leave a comment:

• latincoffee
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo View Post
    No, please don't even say that jokingly. Def no Karol G collabs.

Leave a comment:

• XanderIsMe05
    replied
    Would anyone here who has the stems/multitracks for TAOLG be kind enough to send them to me? I've seen them discussed here a few times and i'd love to hear them.

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LambChild
    replied
    Someone here promising something they don’t know ain’t any different to those predictions accounts they are mad about
    They predict that it’s fake
    Who’s mad? I like seeing the predictions, I just don’t think every single one needs to be posted here as they give zero factual information.

Leave a comment:

• w1llll
    replied
    Big Energy Remix has sold 124,381 copies in UK so far so hopefully another Silver certification for Mariah in a few weeks

Leave a comment:

• ChristmasJedi
    replied
    Someone here promising something they don’t know ain’t any different to those predictions accounts they are mad about
    They predict that it’s fake

Leave a comment:

• Yerac
    replied
    Originally posted by LambChild View Post
    I can promise y’all those prediction accounts ain’t real
    Still is fun! We kind of know something is coming in June or July i think if not, we will always have xmas... ( even though i'm starting to get tired of xmas lol )

Leave a comment:

• LambChild
    replied
    I can promise y’all those prediction accounts ain’t real

Leave a comment:

Working...
X