• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

I’ve never enjoyed faded, I don’t get the hype
    I love faded just gets me in a dreamy mood and I love the bass

Comment

• Thanks guys. It grew on me as well and sometimes I still go through stages of not liking it
      Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
        There's a Lead The Way challenge happpening on instagram:

instagram.com/tags/leadthewaychallenge
        Man the brilliance of that vocal!

Lead The Way deserved to be bigger in my opinion, but despite its sweetness (in terms of the melody) it's unlike other pop ballads structurally.
        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
          I've been revisiting MIAMTEC. Some really strong songs but still not a favourite of mine.
          ​​​​​
          Thoughts on faded?
          Faded? A SERVE.
          Great lyrics, great melody, great vocals.
          She slayed that climax like >>>

Comment

I’ve never enjoyed faded, I don’t get the hype
            What I've just read?

Comment

The ‘whispering’ or whatever you would call the style of singing In Make it Happen is so unique for her, I’ve never heard her sing like that on any other track
              I call it whisper.
              But it's her pushing lots of air through her chest.
              That's no falsetto, that's a super airy chest. That means it's connected, that's why her flips are so seemless when she does all the transitions, she's all the times in chest playing with the air (adding more air or making it fuller).
              It's amazing the control she has over it. it's really difficult.

That doesn't mean she doesn't use falsetto, but most of the times it's this airy chest voice. Her falsetto sounds a bit different.

Comment

I came to UKMIX for the WBT release. I was Googling WBT and stumbled upon the forum. I had a different username but forgot the password
                Honestly I don't remember how I ended up here
                But glad I did it. I've met amazing people on here <3

Comment

Ain’t nobody gonna fight! You’re 100% right. Every video from that album is flawless.
                  Butterfly and TEOM have the best videos ( I need a "fire" emoji ).

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                  Thanks guys. It grew on me as well and sometimes I still go through stages of not liking it
                  It got some time to grown on me as well, but man, I'm hooked now. The climax is insane.

Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                  Man the brilliance of that vocal!

Lead The Way deserved to be bigger in my opinion, but despite its sweetness (in terms of the melody) it's unlike other pop ballads structurally.
                  Yasss.
                  A vocal masterclass.
                  Simply brilliant.
                  And the song is so damn complex even without the crazy run.
                  One of her best ballads and also one of her best vocal performances in the studio.

Comment

• Mariah Carey - Subtle Invitation (No Fade Out Mix)

Comment

• First song: Against All Odds

Most recent: Subtle Invitation

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Honestly I don't remember how I ended up here
                        But glad I did it. I've met amazing people on here <3
                        Hahahaha me too. Well, I joined in 2014 so maybe I was looking for updates on the upcoming MIAM release? But I used to read on ATRL (?) and I thought life was a little toxic there so I looked further and found myself reading on this forum, and realized that its more toxic here. Lol. But the love-hate relationship here is the best, it gives life to the forum. Haha.

Comment

• Faded just ended when I logged on here. Don’t ever slander Faded!!
                          Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Faded was one if the strongest tracks off the album. Too bad it wasn't released as a single.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mckenry View Post
                              Hahahaha me too. Well, I joined in 2014 so maybe I was looking for updates on the upcoming MIAM release? But I used to read on ATRL (?) and I thought life was a little toxic there so I looked further and found myself reading on this forum, and realized that its more toxic here. Lol. But the love-hate relationship here is the best, it gives life to the forum. Haha.
                              I joined around the same time, '14 too!
                              I don't remember what was I looking for tbh LOL, but it has to be MIAM related.
                              It was the first time I joined an English music forum, before that I was in some Facebook groups from my country, Argentina (one it's really popular), but I wasn't as active as the other users were bleak, so I found this hot mess and I loved it haha, I always feel good here, and the toxic people either leave or get banned with the time, so it's all good at the end of the day.
                              Right now we're on a high, I feel. I think the forum is perfectly balanced and quite healthy!

Comment

• Yasss to the "Faded" love.

It's so complex, give a listen to the ad-libs alone:

I feel she recorded these vocals some time in '12.

Comment

• Mariah is live on Instagram with D-Nice!!!

Her hair looks amazing.

Comment

• She's in the studio, drinking WATER & she's serving debut hair

Also her voice sounds so healthy.

Comment

• OMG she named herself "curlyriah", she said we call her like that

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                          Mariah is live on Instagram with D-Nice!!!

Her hair looks amazing.
                                          I was happy to catch it! She revealed she was indeed working on new music with Jermaine Dupri and she said Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis were working on something for her. Exciting!

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                                            I was happy to catch it! She revealed she was indeed working on new music with Jermaine Dupri and she said Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis were working on something for her. Exciting!
                                            Yeah!
                                            I catch it unexpectedly LOL.
                                            I'm waiting for someone to upload the whole thing, some lamb recorded it for sure.

Comment

• That was fast.

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah! Mariah is back in the studio creating new music (i hope). I'm always excited with new music frm MC.

Comment

• Btw, the pause in MC30 really gave me more tome to listen and immerse myself with the Rarities and some of other earlier disco remixes....i stay in love is such a jam...also you're mine, mi todo and triumphant (pulse) such amazing discu remixes

Comment

Working...
                                                    X