Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
    What TF is going on

Imma need CONFIRMATION that radio is playing in the remix, other than Kworb, any US lambs surely can confirm by playing some top 40 station.
    Welcome to the madness dahling

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
      11 new pages Jeez. I thought she dropped a new album!

gotta love the lambs!
      While working, I sneak once in a while to read comments and respond. I'm so unproductive today
      A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post

While working, I sneak once in a while to read comments and respond. I'm so unproductive today
        Tbh, this moment should be a reason enough to be off sick from work sorry i cant come in today

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
          Today I went back to where it all started for me. TEOM. Nice album and all, but it makes me feel f OLD. Like I’m here since 2010 and I still remember some of you from the early day. That’s insane and we are getting to daddy status. This is a shoutout to all the late 80’s/early 90’s kids soon to be daddies . I had to share, it is so confronting!
          Well, I made my account later in '14 but been following this thread since way before.
          I'm a late 80's kid soon to be dad indeed, LOL, so I can relate

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Welcome to the madness dahling
            I guess we are just surprised with that move. Is it the same when Beyonce jumped on either Ed or Megan remix? How about 34+35 Remix?

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
              Imagine being a fan since 1991 I know Yerac for 20 years
              OMG didn't know that guys, how fun!

I was suppossed to meet some lambs from here at Mariah's concert in Argentina (hi Sebastian) but oh well, sh1t happens

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                Amazon Music

New Releases

Best Sellers
                Declining a bit on Amazon, but solid on iTunes.

Comment

• P.S.
                  Apple is cancelled, it's outside the Top 200 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

Tbh, this moment should be a reason enough to be off sick from work sorry i cant come in today
                    OMG so you're telling me that I need time off the remaining work days of the week? seems like everyday there's a surprise development. I don't want to be left behind. ​​​​

Comment

• bm08 - I'm supposed to be working on stuff, which naturally means that I'm not. I checked in on Morgan's totally bonkers lawsuit, and he is arguing that the judge not accept her answer, and by extension, her counterclaim for legal fees because they don't like her responses.This is just as much about Morgan's lawyer as it is Morgan, because he's pissed that Mariah's team exposed his attempt to improperly verify Morgan's allegations. He's accusing her team of not provided a verified answer, which is problematic for them. Mariah didn't make any allegations that need to be substantiated. She's just defending herself, and pointing out the obvious (that Richard Altman wasn't part of their family and didn't witness any of the claims he's now verifying as truth).

He is now arguing that Mariah's answer be rejected by the court, and that Mariah should be disallowed from providing a verified answer and rule in his favor on the suit should the court decide the one she provided is rejected.

They're beyond desperate. And insane.
                      Last edited by banksy; Tue March 29, 2022, 22:09.

Comment

BE is doing so good!
                        It’s out of the Movers and Shakers chart, but One Sweet Day is in at #74
                        So random, LMAO.
                        Amazon is good for Xmas music mostly tho.

iTunes is the real deal when we're talking about sales.

Comment

Same
                          I miss rushing home from school to hear her on the radio, or see her on MTV. I was so in love with Heartbreaker when it first came out, omg.

Comment

So random, LMAO.
                            Amazon is good for Xmas music mostly tho.

iTunes is the real deal when we're talking about sales.
                            Yes, I remember you were saying that during Christmas

Comment

OMG didn't know that guys, how fun!

I was suppossed to meet some lambs from here at Mariah's concert in Argentina (hi Sebastian) but oh well, sh1t happens
                              Don't even remind me she can make it up by getting that 20th #1 tho.
                              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Nicki has 6 versions of the same song charting behind BE Remix on Amazon Music.
                                I was thinking earlier today that Latto’s team might have more versions of the song ready to go. Maybe the Mariah edit is due out soon.
                                We need her own mix version, an extended version (I'm sure it exists), the explicit version and bring some remixes as well!
                                Tho not now, not yet.
                                Let's see what happens with radio, if streams from the remix increase in the following days, if sales from both versions (especially the Remix) remain stable, where it lands next week, etc.

I wonder, IF they really replaced the OG with the Remix for radio, will MC be credited already next week?

Comment

We need her own mix version, an extended version (I'm sure it exists), the explicit version and bring some remixes as well!
                                  Tho not now, not yet.
                                  Let's see what happens with radio, if streams from the remix increase in the following days, if sales from both versions (especially the Remix) remain stable, where it lands next week, etc.

I wonder, IF they really replaced the OG with the Remix for radio, will MC be credited already next week?
                                  Yes she will be credited, remember that radio goes from monday to sunday, so thats all her points now :-)

Comment

Well, excitement is on the same level
                                    LOL, I know!
                                    Haven't seen all this positivity in the thread - outside Xmas - since #B Era.
                                    Caution-2018 was a good time for the thread as well but there were still meltdowns 'cause dem singles

Comment

• Comment

Tho not now, not yet.

I don’t know about that, I don’t think so. It doesn’t sound right since those points were all Latto’s. IF radio really replaced the OG it’s fare that she’s credited next week, not this one. But bring it anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                          11 new pages Jeez. I thought she dropped a new album!

gotta love the lambs!
                                          We're INTENSE!

Comment

• I think it's important to remember that BE success is entirely due to radio, the original version has quite low numbers considering it was released in September. The official video only has 16M views still. The remix is obviously not gonna do wonders on streaming immediately either.

Comment

• Kworb has confused the remix and OG. Radio definitely didnt just replace the song and no way would it be top 5 that quickly.
                                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

oh, you were leaving me out... count me in when she comes! I saw her at Alto Palermo Shopping back in 2000, but the way she cancelled us last time still hurts.
                                                CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                                FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                                                  Good that in kworb, Remix is not red anymore and OG is green. Wide lead from top 2 still.
                                                  Don't use kworb for sales updates, it's a mess.
                                                  Use livepopbars.

The Remix is doing amazing, don't worry!

Be (R) 1
                                                  WDTAB 0.61

The lead is BIG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                                    I dont know if it is because im a lamb but when i hear the ov i dont enjoy it anymore as i used to lol now i only want the remix
                                                    I like and enjoy both tbh, but the OG sounds like empty now.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X