Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WhenUWalkBy View Post
    Well someone on ATRL has heard the album already and said

"There’s a really BIG female collab on the album. Once the track list is announced, everyone on here is gonna be like “how did she manage to get her on the album” but if you’re a real Anitta fan it’ll make sense to you… "

Obviously Mariah
    It better be a banger, I don't want any ballads or mid-tempos.

Give to us straight up like Envolver. I want to see Mariah on all fours
    Last edited by skylynx; Fri April 1, 2022, 15:07.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

Well aren't I?

People were dragging me cause I said her streaming was "meh" I mean what more do you want me to say?

LOL, her streams are doing fantastic and competitive (GIVEN HER AGE).....yes I get it given her age bit but we're not in this fight against Celine, Madonna or her peers, were in this #1 fight against those plebs who don't care what age or payola you use as long as you're the #1.
      The fact is, we already know that. But we’re not letting that stand in our way. We want to change it, so we keep on working, streaming, buying and spreading the word. We’re not stopping there cause we think it’s kinda impossible cause it’s not. And it doesn’t help to have people telling over and over again that it’s not that great, cause what we have right now, it’s already better than what we had with previous releases. So, we keep on pushing cause we want to get that credit for Mariah and that #1

Comment

• I love Anitta and Im ok with her collaborating with Mariah as long as it doesn't sound like the collabos Madonna did with her or Maluma. But I dont guess thats the sound she is currently going for at the moment.

Comment

• Apple music playlisting for the remix hasn't been up to scratch yet, cause in many major countries the track is nowhere to be found in the top 200 songs.
          Here's hoping that they'll look into this.
          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• I would LOVE to have Mariah featured on more tracks outside of her album. It just gives you a different MC as those would not be songs she would make for herself
            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
              I would LOVE to have Mariah featured on more tracks outside of her album. It just gives you a different MC as those would not be songs she would make for herself
              This!!!

Comment

• Dropped a bit to #4. I'm surprised Harry is not miles ahead. Don't big new releases render other releases in their 0.2 range
                RANK AUDIO SHARE ARTIST TITLE POPULARITY
                1 Tweet Harry Styles As It Was 1.0000000000
                2 Tweet No Resolve Surface Pressure 0.6539306641
                3 Tweet Van Zant Sweet Florida 0.5100097656
                4 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 0.4274902344
                5 Tweet Shawn Mendes When You're Gone 0.3729248047
                6 Tweet Ashley Cooke & Brett Young Never Til Now 0.3334960938
                7 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (feat. DJ Khaled) [Remix] 0.3033447266
                8 Tweet Carolina Gaitán - La Gaita, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz & Encanto - Cast We Don't Talk About Bruno 0.2795410156
                9 Tweet Russ HANDSOMER (Remix) [feat. Ktlyn] 0.2600097656
                10 Tweet Elton John & Dua Lipa Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) 0.2437744141

Comment

It better be a banger, I don't want any ballads or mid-tempos.

Give to us straight up like Envolver. I want to see Mariah on all fours
                  I’m hopping for a banger too! I would like something with a tropical vibe, a mid-tempo

Comment

I would LOVE to have Mariah featured on more tracks outside of her album. It just gives you a different MC as those would not be songs she would make for herself
                    Absolutely! The best way to hear her explore different genres. I’m here for it
                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Dropped a bit to #4. I'm surprised Harry is not miles ahead. Don't big new releases render other releases in their 0.2 range
                      RANK AUDIO SHARE ARTIST TITLE POPULARITY
                      1 Tweet Harry Styles As It Was 1.0000000000
                      2 Tweet No Resolve Surface Pressure 0.6539306641
                      3 Tweet Van Zant Sweet Florida 0.5100097656
                      4 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 0.4274902344
                      5 Tweet Shawn Mendes When You're Gone 0.3729248047
                      6 Tweet Ashley Cooke & Brett Young Never Til Now 0.3334960938
                      7 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (feat. DJ Khaled) [Remix] 0.3033447266
                      8 Tweet Carolina Gaitán - La Gaita, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz & Encanto - Cast We Don't Talk About Bruno 0.2795410156
                      9 Tweet Russ HANDSOMER (Remix) [feat. Ktlyn] 0.2600097656
                      10 Tweet Elton John & Dua Lipa Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) 0.2437744141
                      Harry’s sales are now declining real fast.

Comment

• Comment

• Some of these barbs are so twisted and deranged.

Comment

Some of these barbs are so twisted and deranged.

https://twitter.com/rapeyonce/status...34587030818817
                            I saw that as well, really disgusting that some fans have no morals clearly.. Mariah didn't mention anyone's name on her live last night so idk why any fanbase would be offended by what she said

Comment

• RIP to famous photographer Patrick Demarchelier who starred in the Obsessed music video

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                RIP to famous photographer Patrick Demarchelier who starred in the Obsessed music video
                                He was included in the Me Too movement tho… A sexual predator

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Maybe this feature can be another IKWYW moment and reintroduce a younger generation to her voice in a positive way.

Comment

• Shawn Mendes says he would not be surprised if a Mariah collab happens...
                                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

That's hilarious!
                                          im retweeting it!
                                          At least the lambs can be humerus and light with their shade.

Comment

Shawn Mendes says he would not be surprised if a Mariah collab happens...
                                            I’m getting ready to receive lots of new collaborations in the near future.
                                            Brandy
                                            Anitta
                                            Shawn Mendes
                                            Cardi B
                                            The Weeknd
                                            Bruno Mars

Comment

Shawn Mendes says he would not be surprised if a Mariah collab happens...
                                              OMG she seems to be collaborating with a lot of fresh artists now. Maybe TBL is a collaborations album after all.
                                              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

OMG she seems to be collaborating with a lot of fresh artists now. Maybe TBL is a collaborations album after all.
                                                  which would be a very smart move at this point.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Mariah and Harry Styles would sound gorgeous together to be honest, he has a beautiful tone

Comment

Working...
                                                    X