Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You know Mariah is on top and winning, when the Trolls and Haters come out of the the woodworks.

    more hate = More success



    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    The last few days, I have to say, the anger and ridiculousness of other fanbases against Mariah and her fans has entered a whole new level. When this development was first brought up in this thread, I didn't take it too seriously... but they are relentless now... they are in mortal combat status. Is this just because of this remix? Something big is going on and I'd wish for UKMIX to moderate these attacks.

    Comment


    • Mariah will DEFINITELY be credited next week!


      I came to have a party, open up the bicardi




      Originally posted by Yerac View Post

      If it is not this week, it will be next week when the remix pick up on spotify, or the other week when they release the big thing to hit the number 1

      Comment


      • They can try, but they can't take it away from me!



        Originally posted by skylynx View Post

        Comment


        • bm08
          nympho

          Please read and take action against the trolls

          Originally posted by stevyy View Post

          What happened yesterday on ATRL was one of the worst incidents of stan-behaviour I have seen since my MadonnaNation days.

          What basically happened was that it was insinuated that Mariah Carey was a sexual predator aking to R. Kelly and Dr. Luke (something that was even imported to UKMIX by someone who just an hour or so ago, posted in this thread) and that anyone who would still continue to support her was condoning rape and support rapists, ie turning the lambs into rape-supporters.

          I'm just bringing this up because the thread had over 13,000 views and 17-18 pages of commentary in a mere day. It was mostly fueled by Madonna fans, Christina fans, J.Lo fans, Nicki Minaj fans - the holy group of trolling fan bases. For a couple of days now, almost a week, we see this escalation also happening on UKMIX. I'm not sure if the team of moderators is planning on interfereing. I realize that some steps have been done to de-escalate here... but this narrative is popping up every other day again.

          Comment


          • Told you so!



            This stuff is starting now!



            Originally posted by Yerac View Post
            we debuted on spotify top 200 in us!!!!!!!
            Spoiler!

            Comment


            • The OG is being removed from some some major Spotify playlists, while the remix is receiving more playlisting!


              Song Playlists (Current) Playlist reach (Current)
              Big Energy (OG) 637 (-4) 25.4M (-12.4M)
              Big Energy (Remix - Clean + Explicit) 217 (+91) 23.2M (+3.0M)
              She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

              Comment



              • The remix definitely accounts for 50% or more of spotify streams

                Mariah will most definitely be credited on billboard.
                if not this week. Then definitely the week after.



                Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                The OG is being removed from some some major Spotify playlists, while the remix is receiving more playlisting!


                Song Playlists (Current) Playlist reach (Current)
                Big Energy (OG) 637 (-4) 25.4M (-12.4M)
                Big Energy (Remix - Clean + Explicit) 217 (+91) 23.2M (+3.0M)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                  The remix definitely accounts for 50% or more of spotify streams

                  Mariah will most definitely be credited on billboard.
                  if not this week. Then definitely the week after.
                  Now radio should start playing the remix more often than the OG. This way, we can conquer all 3 formats and will be rest assured regarding the credits once and for all.
                  She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                  Comment


                  • Most likely scenario based on numbers.

                    On the next billboard hot100 released this Tuesday, which reflects tracking week (March 28-March 31), Mariah will not be credited.

                    On the Following chart, which reflects tracking week (April 1- April 7) and Harry's debut, Mariah will 100% be credited.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                      Most likely scenario based on numbers.

                      On the next billboard hot100 released this Tuesday, which reflects tracking week (March 28-March 31), Mariah will not be credited.

                      On the Following chart, which reflects tracking week (April 1- April 7) and Harry's debut, Mariah will 100% be credited.
                      Yeah for the 28-31 tracking, she will officially appear on the Digital Song Sales chart. I hope it's a top 5 debut.
                      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                      Comment


                      • Just see how God's planning is perfect. First, he orchestrated the resurgence of Fantasy through 'Free Guy' movie. That resulted in Fantasy being her biggest song on Spotify currently, and #1 on the list of top Mariah songs. So now all those new inquisitive people who will check her page from the BE Remix page are going to magically come across Fantasy first, and finally see their search for the earworm 'when you walk by every...' realized.

                        I bet Fantasy OG is going to see a HUGE revival.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by EAI View Post
                          Thank yall!! Yeah, at first can't lie wasn't a fan of that verse and how it sounded, a tad jarring, but after my meltdown was over a few days later I started to love the remix. Stockholm syndrome maybe? I don't know, but I'm a fan. And her being so close to charting high with a non-christmas song? That hasn't happened since I was in elementary school, so honestly, she made me turn into one of those crazy stans again looking at chart predictions.


                          Welcome back, mate!
                          Nice that u're enjoying the song now!

                          Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                          Why frustrating? It is not like they dont have more chance to go number 1, when everything is growing and they still have so many things to release. Longevity dahhhling
                          I agree!
                          There's still room to grow!

                          Originally posted by MimiCici View Post
                          Some even thought she was stuck @18#1 then she proved everyone wrong, 11 years of wait is all worth it though
                          Best #1 moment EVER, LOL.
                          And still going strong.
                          Imagine having that.
                          I guess that's why others users are so pressed!

                          Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                          i still love this song
                          Sould've been #1 tbh.

                          Seeing right through you like you're bathing in Windex, I mean, GENIUS!


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sri View Post
                            Just see how God's planning is perfect. First, he orchestrated the resurgence of Fantasy through 'Free Guy' movie. That resulted in Fantasy being her biggest song on Spotify currently, and #1 on the list of top Mariah songs. So now all those new inquisitive people who will check her page from the BE Remix page are going to magically come across Fantasy first, and finally see their search for the earworm 'when you walk by every...' realized.

                            I bet Fantasy OG is going to see a HUGE revival.

                            Tbh, it already has. It is still charting on Billboard's R&B Digital Song Sales chart. And at this very moment, top 10 on iTunes R&B.

                            I think the focus on Fantasy has lifted the Greatest Hits collection a lot too.

                            I am quite impressed with the approach to Fantasy
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                            Comment


                            • Fantasy will become Mariah's next signature song!
                              along with: AIWFCIY, hero, Ken lee, WBT.

                              Multiple signature songs! Which is difficult to get. Not everyone has that to their credit


                              Originally posted by Sri View Post
                              Just see how God's planning is perfect. First, he orchestrated the resurgence of Fantasy through 'Free Guy' movie. That resulted in Fantasy being her biggest song on Spotify currently, and #1 on the list of top Mariah songs. So now all those new inquisitive people who will check her page from the BE Remix page are going to magically come across Fantasy first, and finally see their search for the earworm 'when you walk by every...' realized.

                              I bet Fantasy OG is going to see a HUGE revival.

                              Comment


                              • 2 Tweet Van Zant Sweet Florida 0.7660847271
                                3 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 0.6552313515
                                We back at number #3 on itunes

                                Comment


                                • 1M views!

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                    2 Tweet Van Zant Sweet Florida 0.7660847271
                                    3 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 0.6552313515
                                    We back at number #3 on itunes
                                    amazing. someone said that it has started its decline.
                                    My Chart

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by bm08 View Post


                                      Tbh, it already has. It is still charting on Billboard's R&B Digital Song Sales chart. And at this very moment, top 10 on iTunes R&B.

                                      I think the focus on Fantasy has lifted the Greatest Hits collection a lot too.

                                      I am quite impressed with the approach to Fantasy
                                      Fantasy is one of the best songs of all time tbh. That first verse alone .
                                      Billie Eilish claims her second Number 1 single with What Was I Made For? , scoring a last-minute victory over Dua Lipa’s Dance The Night.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by stevyy View Post

                                        amazing. someone said that it has started its decline.
                                        Who? a hater? I havent seen the comment.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                          I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see her being credited at all yet.

                                          i just think overall the remix is benefiting Latto much more than it is Mariah.
                                          Even if she isn't credited, it was already good for Mariah.
                                          It was a smart move, she will make other charts as well, probably get some new record with it in some format, she got the exposure, the headlines, people talking about her again in a non-xmas related song, trending moments, her overall streams are up. It's already a win for her.
                                          Plus the track is still going hard, and so will the remix.

                                          Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                          So we know about a collab with Brandy… I wonder if because Brandy and Beyonce are both joining her for the master class, she has a collab with beyonce too.
                                          That was fake, LOL.
                                          April's Fool

                                          Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                          Yes, it was done by one user from this forum and he already confessed it lol
                                          Yes, he thrown Brandy's name in the mix to make it more believable since that was confirmed already

                                          ​​​​​​​
                                          Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                          New pictures !
                                          She looks so good!

                                          ​​​​​​​I need them in HQ!

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                            1M views!

                                            yassssssssssssssss it makes me emotional to see Mariah having this success again

                                            can we all have a lambily huge? lol

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Yerac View Post

                                              Who? a hater? I havent seen the comment.
                                              yes... one of the biggest.
                                              My Chart

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                                                Even if she isn't credited, it was already good for Mariah.
                                                It was a smart move, she will make other charts as well, probably get some new record with it in some format, she got the exposure, the headlines, people talking about her again in a non-xmas related song, trending moments, her overall streams are up. It's already a win for her.
                                                Plus the track is still going hard, and so will the remix.

                                                This week might not be credited, but next week 100% sure I mean, we dominating sales, it seems we dominating streams, and radio it seems is going well but we only need a 10% of the total so aye

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Yerac View Post

                                                  yassssssssssssssss it makes me emotional to see Mariah having this success again

                                                  can we all have a lambily huge? lol
                                                  I will faint if she gets a credit on the H100... I will faint seeing her name in the H100 top 10 again (with a current song). I can't even know what to say.
                                                  My Chart

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by stevyy View Post

                                                    I will faint if she gets a credit on the H100... I will faint seeing her name in the H100 top 10 again (with a current song). I can't even know what to say.
                                                    Not gonna lie, WHEN that happens I will spend 24/7 on twitter letting the bitches know

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X