No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we were throwing around name after name after name... from drake to bruno to abel... and who knew that a gurl could bring our mimi back out of commercial hiding and into the spotlight? Mariah surprised us all with that move and Latto has become such a hardcore stan. lol.
    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
      waiting to be released when we have a chance to hit number 1 so leave it there
      They have to be very precise with their strategies.
      Thus far, all smart moves.

Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
      My anxiety will be on a whole new level this monday before the H100 top 10 is announced

I still BELIEVE she has a chance of being credited this monday.
      I love that positivity!

But she isn't, don't get mad Sebas, and keep supporting please!

It could happen in future weeks!

Comment

• Keep up the positive vibes everyone.
        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

2 Tweet Van Zant Sweet Florida 0.7660847271
          3 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 0.6552313515
          We back at number #3 on itunes
          Which site do you guys refer to? Is Kworb reliable?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
            we were throwing around name after name after name... from drake to bruno to abel... and who knew that a gurl could bring our mimi back out of commercial hiding and into the spotlight? Mariah surprised us all with that move and Latto has become such a hardcore stan. lol.
            [center:rpzxrggj]"I really hope when you hear this song. That you know it was meant for you."[/center:rpzxrggj]

Comment

• Originally posted by Sri View Post

Which site do you guys refer to? Is Kworb reliable?
              this website goes quickly than the other one cos it updated every few minutes, both are reliable. one shows the results later than the other one.

http://livepopbars.com/index.php?Reg...+%28Numbers%29
              this one goes first

and then this one: https://kworb.net/pop/ this takes hours to update though, the other one is real time

Comment

• RANK ARTIST TITLE SALES
                1 Harry Styles As It Was 227
                2 Van Zant Sweet Florida 174
                3 Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 149
                4 No Resolve Surface Pressure 134
                5 Ashley Cooke & Brett Young Never Til Now 123
                6 Shawn Mendes When You're Gone 115
                7 Elton John & Dua Lipa Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) 108
                8 Walker Hayes AA 103
                9 Carolina Gaitán - La Gaita, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz & Encanto - Cast We Don't Talk About Bruno 98
                10 Cody Johnson 'Til You Can't 94
                11 Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 91

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

They have to be very precise with their strategies.
                  Thus far, all smart moves.

I love that positivity!

But she isn't, don't get mad Sebas, and keep supporting please!

It could happen in future weeks!
                  It will happen next week, streams is getting higher than the normal, the sales as well, and radio we only need a10% of the OG and it seems we getting quite a lot of airplay. so we good baby

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                    April fools
                    Fvck

Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                    I don't actually have any expectations... and would be genuinely surprised if it does jump to the top 3 next week like some of the accounts are predicting.
                    I'd also be surprised if Mariah was credited next week - not that I think that is completely impossible but in such a short time frame I think it'd be a big surprise.
                    I 100% agree!

Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                    I would advice to not respond to any trolls, but flag instead! I have done few flags now
                    I'm at it as well
                    Some people never learn.

​​​​​​​
                    Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                    Same! Lol I can’t wait! I’m hopeful but whatever happened and as I said before, it’s ok if she’s not, cause we have more time to make it happen. Billboard will clarify on this remix situation and i’m anxious to know how much the remix contributed and how much more we need to credit Mariah the following week in case she’s not credit this next week
                    Yes, that's what I want to know!

Comment

• All the versions combined, she is outselling Harry!

2 Tweet Van Zant Sweet Florida 0.7660847271
                      3 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 0.6552313515
                      We back at number #3 on itunes

Comment

RANK ARTIST TITLE SALES
                        8 Walker Hayes AA 103
                        9 Carolina Gaitán - La Gaita, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz & Encanto - Cast We Don't Talk About Bruno 98
                        Sales have dropped considerably across the board for everyone I see.
                        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

RANK ARTIST TITLE SALES
                          8 Walker Hayes AA 103
                          Are these sales over a day, or an entire week? Sorry for my ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sri View Post

Are these sales over a day, or an entire week? Sorry for my ignorance.
                            In a 24 hour frame.

Comment

• Originally posted by automaticprincess View Post
                              not the lambs or mariahs fault that the other thread or their favs career has no big energy at the moment .

I admire their dedication tho!
                              They keep the MC thread growing btw so thanx for that

How can I check the apple charts top 200? I want to know if the remix keeps rising
                              https://kworb.net/charts/apple_s/us.html

Remix at #136

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

Sales have dropped considerably across the board for everyone I see.
                                looks like Harry is not getting all the attention vs the rest of the top 5

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

In a 24 hour frame.
                                  Exactly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I admire their dedication tho!
                                    They keep the MC thread growing btw so thanx for that

I admire them and worry about them. Imagine how must be your life if you go to a forum from an artist you hate just to bring her down ? :S I dont know... I dont picture myself going to Jlo forum to spread shit like.... come on...

Comment

• sales look horrendous. I guess nobody is buying a digital single at the weekend...?! lol

good thing to know is that Mariah's versions are now approaching 5,000 digital copies in the US combined.
                                      My Chart

Comment

6 = Latto & Mariah Carey - Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 148 6 73.19 +1.31 5 73.19 4/7/16 61 147 1

Radio keeps growin faster than prior the release of the remix yay
                                        Yes, it was doing 0.5 / 0.6 before that.
                                        Amyway, we don't know what's the version that is increasing the most, I guess the OG atm.

Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                        The remix definitely increased the popularity of the song. Billboard, do your thing
                                        Haha, let's tweet to BB!
                                        Let me do an essay

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                          we were throwing around name after name after name... from drake to bruno to abel... and who knew that a gurl could bring our mimi back out of commercial hiding and into the spotlight? Mariah surprised us all with that move and Latto has become such a hardcore stan. lol.
                                          Goes to show that we don't necessarily need huge artists' collabs to make a chart-topping hit.

Comment

looks like Harry is not getting all the attention vs the rest of the top 5
                                            Harry did 19 millions views in 24 hours on youtube and second day is going only for 4 millions :-s Thats a bit tragic

p.d. im not a hater, i love Harry and i want to see him go number 1 this week, but he can share later on

Comment

• Cher was 53 years old, when Believe reached #1.

I know Mariah doesn't like to acknowledge time, but she may potentially become the OLDEST artist to reach #1 (with BEremix and AIWFCIY).

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                                Cher was 53 years old, when Believe reached #1.

I know Mariah doesn't like to acknowledge time, but she may potentially become the OLDEST artist to reach #1 (with BEremix and AIWFCIY).

Mariah is also 53 this year? So the record is not broken yet.

Comment

we debuted on spotify top 200 in us!!!!!!!

Probably between 2 versions we did better than Latto OG YAY
                                                  OMG!!!
                                                  Now this is it!!!

Probably the BE Remix (Clean version) is doing 150K-180K

*I checked Spotify 'cause didn't believe it, LOL.

Comment

• Mediabase

Hot AC
                                                    Taking Off - Chart dated March 26- April 1
                                                    • HARRY STYLESAs It Was
                                                    • Stations44
                                                    • Spins485
                                                    • ReportsL S
                                                    • SHAWN MENDESWhen You're Gone
                                                    • Stations13
                                                    • Spins115
                                                    • ReportsL S
                                                    • THE WEEKNDOut Of Time
                                                    • Stations7
                                                    • Spins88
                                                    • ReportsL S
                                                    • EM BEIHOLDNumb Little Bug
                                                    • Stations5
                                                    • Spins78
                                                    • ReportsL S
                                                    • LATTOBig Energy