Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yasss, come thru Apple!

    It's increasing EVERYWHERE!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
      Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        Wow, +219.483 (more than double from yesterday update!).

        I'm really pleased so far and It's just the beginning... Mariah deserves it and so much more!
        #mariahcarey #lambforlife

        Comment


        • She looks so good in the new MasterClass shoot

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
            I'm really pleased so far and It's just the beginning... Mariah deserves it and so much more!
            They took the organic way and it's working.

            See how they're giving more attention to the Remix now, switching playlisting.

            Big things are about to come.

            Still can't believe that debuted on US Spotify that high (and I want to know the streams from the clean version, 'cause I'm sure it's doing more than the OG now, both versions combined!).

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Marchum View Post
              She looks so good in the new MasterClass shoot
              Yes, her hair looks amazing and Mariah in black is always a win.

              Can't wait to see the whole shoot in HQ.

              Comment


              • BE is rising on weekends probably because people use it as background music for their partaaaaaaaaays. That's what fun songs can do for your career.
                My Chart

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                  They took the organic way and it's working.

                  See how they're giving more attention to the Remix now, switching playlisting.

                  Big things are about to come.

                  Still can't believe that debuted on US Spotify that high (and I want to know the streams from the clean version, 'cause I'm sure it's doing more than the OG now, both versions combined!).
                  Im worried because i know certain lambs will have a melt down if she doesnt get credited this week, but it is clear that the next chart week after this she will get credit. So lets not panic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                    BE is rising on weekends probably because people use it as background music for their partaaaaaaaaays. That's what fun songs can do for your career.
                    The OG didn't increase that much so I'm sure people are discovering the Remix/es and loved 'em!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                      Im worried because i know certain lambs will have a melt down if she doesnt get credited this week, but it is clear that the next chart week after this she will get credit. So lets not panic
                      She'll be credited when it's due!
                      Not next Monday, but I'm sure it will happen in some weeks.
                      They haven't even released the MV yet!
                      Hopefully Spotify streams remain stable.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                        The OG didn't increase that much so I'm sure people are discovering the Remix/es and loved 'em!
                        I think they were waiting for new week track to put the song on playlists, and people are listening it and loving it

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            Wow lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                              She looks so good in the new MasterClass shoot
                              My favorite!

                              I fcking love it when she channels The Roof with makeup and does the side part, BabeRiah!

                              Comment


                              • Comment


                                • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                  What?? Is this true?

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by allygdale View Post

                                    My favorite!

                                    I fcking love it when she channels The Roof with makeup and does the side part, BabeRiah!


                                    STUNNING QUEEN.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                      What?? Is this true?
                                      Yes, but the main one

                                      The remix at the moment #150


                                      but when you shazam the remix, it shows u the main one most of the time

                                      Comment


                                      • I hope MC will overtake this record again.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                          Yes, but the main one

                                          The remix at the moment #150

                                          but when you shazam the remix, it shows u the main one most of the time
                                          Still for chart purposes is an amazing thing!

                                          The Remix will get more popular then

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                            What?? Is this true?
                                            The Original is #1, and the Remix is #155 on the US Shazam charts.
                                            Last edited by Clown10; Sat April 2, 2022, 19:30.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Shaka View Post



                                              STUNNING QUEEN.
                                              All gorge but the second one the most, she looks like 25 years old with the sleek waves in the second pic, it’s giving 1997 and Golden Globes 2018

                                              Comment


                                              • Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Yerac View Post

                                                  Yes, but the main one

                                                  The remix at the moment #150


                                                  but when you shazam the remix, it shows u the main one most of the time
                                                  OooohhhK!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Also love the second pic. That hair and make up makes her look 27. Always prefer the side parting on her. Wish she’d use it more.
                                                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X