Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
    Am i the one who does not care this time if Mariah goes for the desperate route. I mean, everyone does it, so why cant she? She has been sitting seeing everyone playing their own rules, so now it is time she does the same. I used to think ... no mariah, don't do it, but now im like come on Mariah go for it
    Yeah, for sure.
    Do everything to get credited and then get that #1.
    But also be smart!

And they've been on point with the way it was released.
    They knew about Harry and saved the video for later.

There's a plan, there's a plan.

Also, do some interviews with radio for the Remix, Meemz! With Latto of course!

I think a live performance will be needed at some point.
    The viral potential from that alone!
    Last edited by Shaka; Sat April 2, 2022, 21:53.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
      Exciting times are HERE but mostly AHEAD. can't wait
      Imagine if Mariah drops another collabo while BE (R) is still charting high (or even being #1)! LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
        I don’t care about that at all. I do not know what is a desperate route, since many careers have been built over this concept of jumping on a remix of a huge song or artist. Like, the woman has nothing to prove.
        I agree.
        She's at the point where she has earned it.

Comment

I don’t care about that at all. I do not know what is a desperate route, since many careers have been built over this concept of jumping on a remix of a huge song or artist. Like, the woman has nothing to prove.
          I meant releasing lots of remixes, different versions, physical cd,vynils, signed copies hahaha that, i want that and this time i dont care what other people think. Lets goo Mariah and Latto

a good example: being BTS MODE lol

Comment

For me indeed, this is like a Fantasy remix. She's paying tribute to her own sound and recreating that 1995 moment
            Last edited by delapuerta; Sat April 2, 2022, 21:56.

Comment

• LOL today I re-purchased Me. I Am Mariah album & my first copy of BE Remix and they both landed on the Israeli iTunes charts!!! the song is at #24 and the album at #2!!! from just 1 purchase.... always happy to help out the greatest

Wish I could attach a pic so you could see
              Last edited by Tomer_MC; Sat April 2, 2022, 21:56.
              #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Imagine if Mariah drops another collabo while BE (R) is still charting high (or even being #1)! LOL.
                I'm confident we will have it with Anitta lol but then who is gonna be on TBL?

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                  For me indeed, this is like a Fantasy remis. She's paying tribute to her own sound and recreating that 1995 moment
                  For me it's more like a Fantasy/Big Energy Mash-Up, and I love that concept.

Comment

I'm confident we will have it with Anitta lol but then who is gonna be on TBL?
                    Who freakin' knows, LMAO!

We don't know how that project will be presented.
                    Maybe the way all the collabos were orchestrated and arranged...

It's gonna be super interesting.
                    She said it's more about the process, so...

Comment

• See what i was talking about, many people still don’t know about this remix. And how important is radio:

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                        Looking forward....
                        • The Next Billboard Hot100 chart released on Tuesday (which reflects tracking March28-March 31). BEremix top5 (Mariah uncredited)
                        • The following week (which reflects tracking April 1- April 7). BEremix top2 (Mariah credited) and Harry debuts #1
                        • The subsequent week (which reflects April 8-April 14). Our best shot at historic 20th #1 !!!
                        make it happen lambily
                        ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
                        That would be perfect, but are we underestimating Harry Styles? I think he could be number one for a while unfortunately.

Comment

• Mariah Carey's Top Streaming Songs on Spotify: weekly (revised)

Timeframe: March 26th - April 1st

01 - 1,976,824 - +1,976,824 - 2022 - Big Energy Remix (with Latto)
                          02 - 191,595,233 - +1,686,462 - 1995 - Fantasy
                          03 - 366,530,087 - +1,389,588 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                          04 - 206,235,005 - +1,136,337 - 2003 - I Know what You Want (ft. Busta Rhymes & The Flipmode Squad)
                          05 - 259,653,135 - +1,030,519 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
                          06 - 188,661,584 - +833,290 - 2009 - Obsessed
                          07 - 161,685,149 - +750,480 - 1994 - Without You
                          08 - 187,875,794 - +714,861 - 1993 - Hero
                          09 - 118,332,607 - +599,860 - 2008 - Touch my Body
                          10 - 127,918,022 - +532,073 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post

That would be perfect, but are we underestimating Harry Styles? I think he could be number one for a while unfortunately.
                            are we understimating Mariah and Latto then? we can ask the same question lol this is the exciting thing

Comment

• BTW BE Remix is currently #1 in New Zealand iTunes chart!
                              #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

See what i was talking about, many people still don’t know about this remix. And how important is radio:
                                This is true!
                                That's why I said MC needs to do some radio interviews with Latto.
                                Latto did lots of promo for the OG.

Comment

are we understimating Mariah and Latto then? we can ask the same question lol this is the exciting thing
                                  Agreed.

Keep in mind, that Mariah still has some tricks in the bag!
                                  - music video
                                  - mariah mix
                                  - physical/vinyl singles

and the song is still growing on radio and spotify.

Lets Goooo!

Comment

No problem, we have time.
                                    BE(R) screams summer anthem.

Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                    This is also true
                                    Especially when BOTH want that #1.
                                    They will do everything to have it and I'm here for it

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                      Mariah Carey's Top Streaming Songs on Spotify: weekly (revised)

Timeframe: March 26th - April 1st

01 - 1,976,824 - +1,976,824 - 2022 - Big Energy Remix (with Latto)
                                      02 - 191,595,233 - +1,686,462 - 1995 - Fantasy
                                      03 - 366,530,087 - +1,389,588 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                                      04 - 206,235,005 - +1,136,337 - 2003 - I Know what You Want (ft. Busta Rhymes & The Flipmode Squad)
                                      05 - 259,653,135 - +1,030,519 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
                                      06 - 188,661,584 - +833,290 - 2009 - Obsessed
                                      Amazing!

I need Obsessed to recover a bit!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Agreed.

Keep in mind, that Mariah still has some tricks in the bag!
                                        - music video
                                        - mariah mix
                                        - physical/vinyl singles

and the song is still growing on radio and spotify.

Lets Goooo!
                                        I hope you’re right. What an exciting time to be a lamb!

Comment

• Who would've thought, Mariah having another Song of the Summer!

Prepare for World Domination!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

This is true!
                                            That's why I said MC needs to do some radio interviews with Latto.
                                            Latto did lots of promo for the OG.
                                            That’s right! Latto did promo with radio. My guess is, Billboard WILL credit Mariah and she and Latto will go on radio tour doing interviews about how close they are to get #1.
                                            DJ Khaled was definitely added to help with radio links and promotions. Mariah seems onboard for whatever it takes to get that #1

Comment

I hope you’re right. What an exciting time to be a lamb!
                                              I know, I haven't been this excited since #B.

And now that I mention that song, I hope the MC x Shawn collabo (IF TRUE) has that same vibe to it.

We need #B PII.

Comment

I meant releasing lots of remixes, different versions, physical cd,vynils, signed copies hahaha that, i want that and this time i dont care what other people think. Lets goo Mariah and Latto

a good example: being BTS MODE lol
                                                Discount to $0.69 then to $0.39 in just a few days.

Comment

Let's see how he holds on streaming, if it stays relatively stable it will be tough.

But perhaps we can go #2 this week with Mariah credited and then we'll see what moves they make.

They'll need to project his streaming and how many digital sales are required to neutralise his lead on streaming.

Comment

That’s right! Latto did promo with radio. My guess is, Billboard WILL credit Mariah and she and Latto will go on radio tour doing interviews about how close they are to get #1.
                                                    DJ Khaled was definitely added to help with radio links and promotions. Mariah seems onboard for whatever it takes to get that #1
                                                    Exactly.
                                                    Mariah and Latto vibe so well together so sharing interviews will be so fun!
                                                    The song needs that promo (the Remix, I mean).
                                                    So they can talk more about how was the inception, the concept, the sample, Fantasy, etc.

DJ K has many contacts in radio so that won't be a problem and I guess that's one of the reasons why he has added.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X