Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #WhereTheF#ckIsSkydiving
    #WTFISD

If you ask me that’s bulllllllshit! Because obviously give it to the lambily
    Last edited by allygdale; Thu February 11, 2021, 11:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by barney1814 View Post

Nobody also has fans as delusion as Lambs.but that’s a different story I guess…

Why are you calling me an Ewok?
      Hiiiiii

Comment

• Omg the Skydiving breakdown

Comment

• There is a professional gospel/male version of There For Me.. anyone know the name of the singer?

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Hiiiiii
            Morning Boo Boo

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
              There is a professional gospel/male version of There For Me.. anyone know the name of the singer?
              Jody McBrayer

Comment

• So it’s oficial MOAIA week is canceled

Comment

• Originally posted by Strat View Post
                  Do you think MC30 will be moved to next week because of Valentine's and her performance?
                  Don't we usually have HD videos by now?
                  Yeah, I think it was moved for next week.
                  It would've been messy otherwise so it makes sense, the focus is on Valentine's D this week. Hopefully there's more than the GOAT performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclone View Post
                    You missed the part about being #1 because nobody else has that in dozens of countries every year. Glad to see you've emerged from the abyss Ewok... best go back before sunrise.
                    LMAO, I love how these people emerge out of the woods like that. The thread of their fave may be quite boring.

Coming from Mariah Xmas slayage is stupid.

Lot of Xmas songs do well but Mariah has an actual Era every holiday, she breaks streaming records and hit #1s everywhere in the World - even for multiple weeks which is difficult to get - like she's a new brand hot artist, there's no comparison.

Comment

Omg the Skydiving breakdown
                      ally is #obsessed
                      Skydiving is coming this year, #NOTYET (in Mariah's voice).

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                        So it’s oficial MOAIA week is canceled
                        I don't think is cancelled, just moved onto next week.

Some lambs were complaining that #MC30 was going too fast so it's good news.

Comment

• Love moments like these.

Comment

• Of course #queens

Comment

• LMAO her face, so cute!

She looked unreal during this Era.

Comment

• Originally posted by barney1814 View Post

Morning Boo Boo
                                Holiii

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I don't think is cancelled, just moved onto next week.

Some lambs were complaining that #MC30 was going too fast so it's good news.
                                  Since day 1

Comment

LMAO, I love how these people emerge out of the woods like that. The thread of their fave may be quite boring.

Lot of Xmas songs do well but Mariah has an actual Era every holiday, she breaks streaming records and hit #1s everywhere in the World - even for multiple weeks which is difficult to get - like she's a new brand hot artist, there's no comparison.
                                    And this year the song has had legs beyond christmas

Comment

• I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow!
                                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post

Jody McBrayer
                                        Yes him! Thank you

Comment

It’s like they’re not happy that mariah has a long career and she has to be run down for whatever reason

Comment

Holiii

Comment

Since day 1
                                              I know

Comment

And this year the song has had legs beyond christmas
                                                And also way before Xmas - it starts rising on October and then on Nov 1st explodes with her annual tweet when she approves that it's time #it'stiiiiiiiiiiime

Imagine being that powerful.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I like you but this is kinda hypocritical. You have no issue celebrating the streaming numbers of All I want for Christmas is you and have no problem celebrating when it erases achivements of sales other female singles achieved in the physical era. I mean you cant be pro streaming when it suits and anti streaming when it doesnt !
                                                  A Diamond Single today is not the same as a Diamond single during physical. So even if AIWFCIY goes Diamond I will not consider it comparable to Diamond records of the physical era (even if there's any)

The difference is we know the difference.....the GP and fans of these new artists don't (or refuse to).

Comment

I like him. He's hilarious.

Also I love how he became a lamb so quickly since the first time he reacted 'cause he wasn't familiar with her music until a few months ago.

Do you seriously believe these reactors on youtube LOL?

They're always super positive and play to the fanbases. "becoming a lamb so quckly"....there's a reason behind that and I don't think it's because of the music.

There's also a reason why you see more reactions to Filipino artists.....cause Filippino requestors are the ones who care about vocals and how their local acts compare.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X