• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for Mariah to come back from the yatch

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      I'd say maybe 20-25%.
      Well, that's not bad, if it keeps increasing in the following weeks then she'll be credited.

They still can do lots more for the Remix to get more popular in all platforms and format.

They're saving the vid, hopefully there will be physical copies.

Radio seems to be warming up to the Remix and Apple is supporting it now, doing better than OG on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI View Post
        The remix is currently Out-Streaming and outselling on Apple Music. So I wouldn’t say the streams are doing that much worse.
        Good thing that the OG isn't a streaming monster in any platform, that's an advantage we have!

Comment

• Team MC and Team Latto need to keep pushing for the remix!! BE was the top gainer in sales, airplay and streaming this week. It means people reacted to the song and the remix. We can not let this go! Also, it went from being outside the top 50 to being #14 in streaming, that is huge!! All we need is radio to switch to the remix and being in more playlists. Surely the teams can arrange that. Let's see how the numbers evolve until friday
          Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
          www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
            It's time for Mariah to come back from the yatch
            Well,

Maybe she's up to something.

What would motivate Mariah to be awake at that time? LOL.

Comment

Latto should have allowed to say Black irish in the remix, then we would see her everywhere promoting the song. She loves that project

Comment

You want to top Billboard?
                You want a 20th #1?
                You want big big energy?

get back to work, Mimi!

Comment

• It seems only 4 points separated BE from #2. 185 (Stay) vs 181.
                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

Latto should have allowed to say Black irish in the remix, then we would see her everywhere promoting the song. She loves that project

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                      Team MC and Team Latto need to keep pushing for the remix!! BE was the top gainer in sales, airplay and streaming this week. It means people reacted to the song and the remix. We can not let this go! Also, it went from being outside the top 50 to being #14 in streaming, that is huge!! All we need is radio to switch to the remix and being in more playlists. Surely the teams can arrange that. Let's see how the numbers evolve until friday
                      I agree!

C'mon Sebas, spread that positivity everywhere (and also stream, buy, share! ).

Comment

Maybe it's making an appearance on the video, who knows.

We already got the watch

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

You want a 20th #1?
                          You want big big energy?

get back to work, Mimi!

Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                            It seems only 4 points separated BE from #2. 185 (Stay) vs 181.
                            Yeah, predictions had it really close (4-2 points).

I guess next week the song will still be at #3, next week at #2 and then who knows!

Comment

You want a 20th #1?
                              You want big big energy?

get back to work, Mimi!

Hahaha bless her. Mariah is a very hardworker person but when she hears the word promotion she shakes from fear. Bless her. .....

She is like promotion? I dont know her

Comment

You want a 20th #1?
                                You want big big energy?

get back to work, Mimi!
                                LMAO

Comment

• Comment

Hahaha bless her. Mariah is a very hardworker person but when she hears the word promotion she shakes from fear. Bless her. .....

She is like promotion? I dont know her
                                    I am not sure what more promo fans expected in this instance?

The one thing that would've perhaps made a significant different is playlisting.
                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• OT but:

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

The one thing that would've perhaps made a significant different is playlisting.
                                        Hopefully we're having some live performance after Latto ends her tour and Mariah is done with her vacations!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I will let you know:

- going to radio
                                          - sharing moee often people doing challenges on twitter
                                          - talk more about big energy
                                          - maybe a live?
                                          - she can call to radios
                                          - asking more fans how they enjoying the remix
                                          - askinG fans to so challenges and tag her so she can follow people back
                                          - trying to do some video to go viral, like her dancing or smth to tge song

There are so many posibilities that i vould keep telling u

We are in 2022 and she isnt taking the advantage that social media give you

Comment

• Performances + Interviews together in a few weeks.
                                            I'd love to see that.

They can announce the video release in some Late Night show or something.

Comment

• I wonder if they will drop the remix video this Friday?
                                              or wait until the Harry hype settles down...

I really hope Mariah and her team don't give up. There is so much potential with BEremix. The remix is just getting started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                                I guess next week the song will still be at #3, next week at #2 and then who knows!
                                                Next week, I predict:

#1 Harry (hot shot debut)
                                                #2 Glass animals Heatwave
                                                #3 Latto/Mariah (Mariah credited and greatest gainer)

Comment

• Well, fans are entitled to desire what they want and she's entitled to do the same

Comment

Next week, I predict:

#1 Harry (hot shot debut)
                                                    #2 Glass animals Heatwave
                                                    #3 Latto/Mariah (Mariah credited and greatest gainer)
                                                    I'm going to go with Shaka, this chart week we are having she wont get credited, she will get credited when they release video, mariah's version, and physical release. Maybe she wont do anything though lol

Comment

Working...
                                                    X