Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
    I wonder if they will drop the remix video this Friday?
    or wait until the Harry hype settles down...

I really hope Mariah and her team don't give up. There is so much potential with BEremix. The remix is just getting started.
    More than that, it's time to enjoy/have a proper era beyond xmas

Comment

I wonder if they will drop the remix video this Friday?
      or wait until the Harry hype settles down...

I really hope Mariah and her team don't give up. There is so much potential with BEremix. The remix is just getting started.
      I think they will wait more for the video, as both OG and Remix keep increasing.
      Maybe when it will be at #2 and has a real shot at #1

Comment

Next week, I predict:

#1 Harry (hot shot debut)
        #2 Glass animals Heatwave
        #3 Latto/Mariah (Mariah credited and greatest gainer)
        This would be the IDEAL situation!

Comment

• Don't you guys feel sorry for Latto? it must be bittersweet for her, to be top 3 but see mariah aint credited... she is a lamb so she must be having mixed feelings

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
            Don't you guys feel sorry for Latto? it must be bittersweet for her, to be top 3 but see mariah aint credited... she is a lamb so she must be having mixed feelings
            Nah, 'cause she will keep pushing for that to happen #motivation

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
              More than that, it's time to enjoy/have a proper era beyond xmas
              Yes!!!
              We deserve that, after Caution

Comment

• Haters are making fun out of Mariah on twitter cos she aint credited. I really hope Mariah gets in revenge mood and go even for more necks

Comment

• Don't be discouraged lambily.

Look at Latto and her big positive energy !

Comment

I will let you know:

- going to radio
                    - sharing moee often people doing challenges on twitter
                    - talk more about big energy
                    - maybe a live?
                    - she can call to radios
                    - asking more fans how they enjoying the remix
                    - askinG fans to so challenges and tag her so she can follow people back
                    - trying to do some video to go viral, like her dancing or smth to tge song

There are so many posibilities that i vould keep telling u

We are in 2022 and she isnt taking the advantage that social media give you
                    Radio takes time to build without a radio deal so Mariah calling or visiting stations would not put a dent in that.

Fan engagements online is fun and cool. But she did that. She did a live pre-release and another live during release. She tweeted and instagrammed multiple times.

But again, the issue was not sales (clearly). It was streams. To make a streaming dent you need playlisting. One big disadvantage is releasing on Monday when many playlists are set on Thursday/Friday.

So yes, your ideas for promo opportunities are wonderful but would not address a huge gap in streaming.
                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Go Latto!
                      Clap back at the hamster...

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Radio takes time to build without a radio deal so Mariah calling or visiting stations would not put a dent in that.

Fan engagements online is fun and cool. But she did that. She did a live pre-release and another live during release. She tweeted and instagrammed multiple times.

But again, the issue was not sales (clearly). It was streams. To make a streaming dent you need playlisting. One big disadvantage is releasing on Monday when many playlists are set on Thursday/Friday.

So yes, your ideas for promo opportunities are wonderful but would not address a huge gap in streaming.
                        Do you realise that if she engages more and ask for videos on tik tok, the song can get to more people and then people stream, right?

Btw, i private messaged you 2 days ago, and i didnt get any reply, arw private messages working properly?

Comment

• At this point I don’t really care for another #1 as long as MC is credited on the remix inside the Top 5 of the Hot 100. But I fear the window of opportunity is small. If there are other major release in the coming weeks they could fall out of the Top 5 pretty fast so they should not sit on the “Mariah Mix” nor the “Official Video” (if there is one) for too long. If I were them I would release everything this Friday or the next one the latest to combine the MasterClass exposure with “check out her new video clip”.

Comment

• Latto is actually so lovely haha. Love her!
                            To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                              Latto is actually so lovely haha. Love her!
                              Same!!!!! I wish we could be credited to have them together in music history

Comment

• Comment

She is delusional lol

Comment

• Well, she has the attitude lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I forgot as well to mention a spotify live version with both of them to fix her relationship with spotify lol look at how many ideas we can have.

I do think mariah needs to get ride of her "team" like liron and cia and hire a professional team who knows how yo deal with the music industry of 2022.

Comment

• Latto said she will talk to the Label !

RCA come through!!

Comment

Latto said she will talk to the Label !

RCA come through!!
                                          Let's do a crowdfunding

Comment

• Mariah beat Beyonce!!!

She will now face Weeknd in the Grand Final!!

We got this lambily. Let's goooo!
                                            WBT on the verge of being crowned GREATEST OF ALL TIME!

Comment

• She seems stable now on apple music but i wish it could go higher
                                              125 NEW Latto & Mariah Carey - Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled]

Comment

• GOAT should definitely win but that’s gonna be a very tough round!
                                                To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                                  GOAT should definitely win but that’s gonna be a very tough round!
                                                  It will be great publicity if Mariah wins the championship!

Make it happen lambily

Comment

Don't you guys feel sorry for Latto? it must be bittersweet for her, to be top 3 but see mariah aint credited... she is a lamb so she must be having mixed feelings
                                                    Most fans realized it wouldn’t be credited this week. I’m sure those in the actual business knew it wasn’t happening also. There was ZERO chance of her being credited this week lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X