Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

Do you realise that if she engages more and ask for videos on tik tok, the song can get to more people and then people stream, right?

Btw, i private messaged you 2 days ago, and i didnt get any reply, arw private messages working properly?
    Im sorry, I did not get any private message.

Engaging fans is fine. But she is and has done that. It’s engaging non-fans at this point.

A spotify live version sounds cool but unnecessary.

Mariah could do all the things you mention and fans will say she should do more.

Btw, Mariah has a professional team.
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Final round is quick and we're behind already...

Comment

• Done voting.
        A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Does a music video really help streams that much? We know Mariah's history with music videos hasn't been that great.

I mean yes sure it will help though we kinda need big production value and re-watchability.

Comment

• Today is a shitty day and this news is kinda deflating even if it's not that surprising, sorry i'm going to go offline now.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
              Does a music video really help streams that much? We know Mariah's history with music videos hasn't been that great.

I mean yes sure it will help though we kinda need big production value and re-watchability.
              Youtube is like the least important metric tbh.

Big energy is being fuelled at least 50 percent by radio.
              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
              Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Does a music video really help streams that much? We know Mariah's history with music videos hasn't been that great.

You forget that it’s not just Mariah, Latto’s jackpots will also help. We need the video, the extended version, the Mariah version, everything they have

Comment

Today is a shitty day and this news is kinda deflating even if it's not that surprising, sorry i'm going to go offline now.

In the words of Minerva McGonagall, “pull yourself together”

Comment

• Please everybody vote for WBT
                    Underneath The Stars

Comment

• In just one week look what we achieved..... be humble and have patience lambs, BE R will have longevity and it's already doing a lot for Mariah's streams.
                      Last edited by Tomer_MC; Tue April 5, 2022, 20:06.
                      #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Mariah will plug BE whenever its time for her to plug the Master Class, its not like the song will die down on the following weeks. Airplay is going hell strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                          In just one week look what we achieved..... be humble and patience lambs, BE R will have longevity and it's already doing a lot for Mariah's streams.
                          Good advice

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
                            Mariah will plug BE whenever its time for her to plug the Master Class, its not like the song will die down on the following weeks. Airplay is going hell strong.
                            Exactly! Let’s keep pushing the remix! Help is probably on the way

Comment

• I agree! We have to be patient, keep pushing BE R and be grateful for this opportunity.

I also would like to say that it’s very nice to see Mariah on a Remix and being thanked for that. It doesn’t always happens this way, I remember French Montana kind of ignored the existence of the remix.

latto is showing respect and gratitude, that’s classy.
                              Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Please vote for WBT guys! I'm sure this is another door for us. Smash that God-given door so that we can have another opportunity like with Fantasy.

Comment

• Let's hope sales remain high for all versions. More pop stations playing the remix means more people will be exposed to it and will buy it on iTunes For example look at Cold Heart, it did great on iTunes despite not being a huge radio or streaming hit and it's still top 10 after MONTHS.
                                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by chilled View Post
                                    I agree! We have to be patient, keep pushing BE R and be grateful for this opportunity.

I also would like to say that it’s very nice to see Mariah on a Remix and being thanked for that. It doesn’t always happens this way, I remember French Montana kind of ignored the existence of the remix.

latto is showing respect and gratitude, that’s classy.
                                    I agree! This is a different situation than the one with French Montana. I don’t know what happened there, but it was disrespectful from him to not supporting the Mariah remixes. They were release too late though.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

I will let you know:

- going to radio
                                        - sharing moee often people doing challenges on twitter
                                        - talk more about big energy
                                        - maybe a live?
                                        - she can call to radios
                                        - asking more fans how they enjoying the remix
                                        - askinG fans to so challenges and tag her so she can follow people back
                                        - trying to do some video to go viral, like her dancing or smth to tge song

There are so many posibilities that i vould keep telling u

We are in 2022 and she isnt taking the advantage that social media give you
                                        She'll only do this for her own project, MC16.
                                        Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                        Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                        Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• https://twitter.com/billboardcharts/...4hAesDX6clsHDA

Vote for Mariah. She’s currently losing to The Weeknd!
                                          I am JEREMIMI : World renowned vocalist. Check out my YouTube Channel for over 250+ Mariah renditions, singing tutorials, & more!

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post

She'll only do this for her own project, MC16.
                                            None of her singles (except OSR) have made the Hot 100 since 2017. Of course she should go ALL IN for this, specially considering it could be a number 1 dahling.

Comment

• MC16 should include a Big Energy Remix (Mariah's Mix - Extended) as a bonus track, with more Fantasy verses.

Comment

• Lambs, this is the BEST way to promote BEremix!

WBT named the GOAT is great publicity!

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Comment

• voted for goat.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                                    MC16 should include a Big Energy Remix (Mariah's Mix - Extended) as a bonus track, with more Fantasy verses.
                                                    she should release such a version asap.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X