No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah is such a sweetheart, she 100% wouldn’t be so petty and childish!!!

Comment

• Mariah and Ariana never followed each other on twitter, only on instagram

Comment

• I wonder what she is doing lol

https://twitter.com/bIissriah/status...724198919?s=20

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
          I would love to watch a new unplugged concert that includes a setlist full of mix of old songs with arrangements in the vein of WBT Valentines version and also a few covers of classics. She could do it for Apple+, Amazon or Netflix or even as a Tiny desk concert!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

We've processed 19 ballots so far!
            I hope you got more in the end... after you extended the deadline, which I needed (thanks, haha).
            MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Breakdown is the greatest song ever written or sung by anyone

Comment

• The Runaway Bunny is out now on HBO Max. A shorter version of Always Be My Baby is in it.
                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• How good is this song?

I like this cover.

Fantasy is one of her best.
                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                    The Runaway Bunny is out now on HBO Max. A shorter version of Always Be My Baby is in it.
                    Starts at 6 minutes in, first verse, first chorus, last chorus, all whisper

It’s cute for a short animation

I hope she sangin’ in dem other tracks
                    Last edited by allygdale; Thu March 25, 2021, 09:58.

Comment

Mariah and Ariana never followed each other on twitter, only on instagram
                      Exactly, they follow each other on Insta.

P.S. Yerac POV is her next single, yasss, my fave song on Positions

Comment

Fixed!

Also...

Comment

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post
                          I would love to watch a new unplugged concert that includes a setlist full of mix of old songs with arrangements in the vein of WBT Valentines version and also a few covers of classics. She could do it for Apple+, Amazon or Netflix or even as a Tiny desk concert!
                          I'd love that, especially the last two options!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                            Breakdown is the greatest song ever written or sung by anyone
                            I prefer The Roof but Breakdown is basically right up there. It's like 10/10 VS 10/9.99.

Her pen game is fire, especially on Butterfly album

Comment

• Comment

• Breakdown is her best song ever and it’s not up for debate.

The Roof isn’t even 2nd best on Butterfly
                                funny how one can learn
                                to grow numb to the madness
                                and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                  Trilbyriah!

Comment

• Comment

Fixed!

Also...

Hahaha thanks! I still dont know how to do it lol

P.s. POV is my favourite as well! In fact, from position the only 3 songs i keep listeming are pov, position and 34+35

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                                        The Roof isn’t even 2nd best on Butterfly

Missed u here btw b!tch.

Comment

Hahaha thanks! I still dont know how to do it lol
                                          Don't use URL!
                                          Use the Twitter option and put the url inside [ TWEET ] [ /TWEET ] without the spaces.

Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                          P.s. POV is my favourite as well! In fact, from position the only 3 songs i keep listeming are pov, position and 34+35
                                          I also loooove "My Hair", tone, lows, harmonies and whistles for days.
                                          She learned from the best. That song is so Mariah.

Comment

• The new ABMB version is cute!
                                            I knew it was going to be a shorter version without the climax LOL, I predicted that.
                                            What she did is perfect for the film, sounds so lovely, calm and dreamy.
                                            I like that it sounds natural, without effects going on. Very simple.

I'd love to know when she recorded this.

Comment

• Justin is a lamb!

P.S. I can't believe that they get along so well, because Mariah also likes him.

Comment

• ^ Has anyone noticed the Mariah references on one of the Justice tracks ?
                                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

The new ABMB version is cute!
                                                  I knew it was going to be a shorter version without the climax LOL, I predicted that.
                                                  What she did is perfect for the film, sounds so lovely, calm and dreamy.
                                                  I like that it sounds natural, without effects going on. Very simple.

I'd love to know when she recorded this.
                                                  Is it out? Did I miss something or are you taking about the clip we saw? Where can I find pleaaaase

edit: I just heard it. It’s nice! Very chill and relaxing. Perfect for what it’s needed for

Last edited by WaitYourTurn; Thu March 25, 2021, 15:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                    ^ Has anyone noticed the Mariah references on one of the Justice tracks ?
                                                    Nope.
                                                    Where?
                                                    Didn't listen to the album yet, I was waiting for the weekend to do it

Comment

Working...
                                                    X