Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
    Is it out? Did I miss something or are you taking about the clip we saw? Where can I find pleaaaase
    Yeah!
    It's everwhere on YouTube LOL.

Waiting for the official audio to be uploaded!
    Imagine if there's an extended version (let me dream! haha!).

Comment

• Let's remember the Queen with this epic performance.

I like the undubbed better. RawRiah all the way.

Comment

• LullabyRiah!!!! (Lullabyyyyy.... lullaby, lullaby-y-y-y )

I love this version!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yeah!
          It's everwhere on YouTube LOL.

Waiting for the official audio to be uploaded!
          Imagine if there's an extended version (let me dream! haha!).
          yeah, heard it, it’s nice

let’s not totally dismiss the chances of a ‘Mimi’s late night Easter 7 minute version’

stranger things have happened!

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post
            LullabyRiah!!!! (Lullabyyyyy.... lullaby, lullaby-y-y-y )

I love this version!!
            Yeah, it sounds quite lullaby-ish.
            As we said, perfect for the film!

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
            let’s not totally dismiss the chances of a ‘Mimi’s late night Easter 7 minute version
            Bring it, gurl!

Comment

• Ooooooooooooooooook.

Comment

• Here's the video:

Comment

• coming for that Emmys and golden globes

Comment

• Comment

This is amazing!

Comment

• A really nice concept!

Mariah Carey - Most CONTROVERSIAL Concerts!

Comment

• I don’t like her current voice re-recording her any of old songs tbh

Comment

• I’m in two minds about the book being converted into a movie/series. If they f*ck it up it could be so damaging for her

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                              I don’t like her current voice re-recording her any of old songs tbh
                              Even the WBT re-recording? It’s so ethereal and complex in its arrangement though!

Comment

I don’t like her current voice re-recording her any of old songs tbh
                                Me either. Her voice sounds horrible and thin. I don’t know why she sounds like that. I don’t know she process so much that sounds robotic and unpleasant to the ears

Comment

• Those vocals aren't processed at all tho.

Comment

• Her voice has naturally deepened as she’s gotten older.. she would be able to replicate the same quality of the original if she lowered the key slightly.

I still think it sounds lovely, but of course it’s impossible not to compare it with the original and it’s breeziness.
                                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Those vocals aren't processed at all tho.
                                      I don’t think they’re processed either
                                      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Nope.
                                        Where?
                                        Didn't listen to the album yet, I was waiting for the weekend to do it
                                        I wont spoil it for you by telling you

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

Even the WBT re-recording? It’s so ethereal and complex in its arrangement though!
                                            Not really...

She sounds good on some new recordings (Caution) but I’m not a fan of her vocals on anything else new (STD, in the mix, etc)

Comment

Not really...

She sounds good on some new recordings (Caution) but I’m not a fan of her vocals on anything else new (STD, in the mix, etc)
                                              Yeah, I loved her vocals on caution. I hope vocals on the next album are similarly understated. It works for her now

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                                Her voice has naturally deepened as she’s gotten older.. she would be able to replicate the same quality of the original if she lowered the key slightly.

I still think it sounds lovely, but of course it’s impossible not to compare it with the original and it’s breeziness.
                                                She can basically (almost) replicate her old vocals - just listen to the singing parts on the audible. They're all amazing and raw.

This shortened version with these simple and chill vocals are what the film needed. I mean, it wasn't her intention to sound like the OG. This is like a lullaby, as someone mentioned.

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                                I don’t think they’re processed either
                                                Some people love to throw the words chipmunk, processed/over-processed and auto-tune all the time

There's nothing processed here, it even sounds like something unfinished/demo-ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                  I wont spoil it for you by telling you
                                                  Ok, I'll wait

Comment

Ok, I'll wait
                                                    When I heard it ( them ) I kinda gasped loudly and went OH WOW. ( I was in a supermarket at the time, wearing headphones and I was really loud in my reaction nnn ) I don't want to deny you those emotions and people looking at you as if youre insane

Comment

Working...
                                                    X