Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

But she sounded excited on Stationhead about being on the Remix and they were acting like besties with Latto.

Makes no sense.
    I think everything changed since she wasnt credited on BB, they both went mute and they stopped promoting the remix. Latto used to tweet daily about the remix and now she stopped.... at least it is because Harry is there and they want to keep it on hold... but it doesnt make sense. Lambs deserve an explanation... I hope Liron could tell us something

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
      I can't believe we still didnt enter the top 200 in us... does playlist actually work???? Lol

no where to be seen today
      As ferrero pointed out, the song is out of many playlists since the tracking week has ended ("new music" ones).

We could see a drop today...

Comment

But she sounded excited on Stationhead about being on the Remix and they were acting like besties with Latto.

Makes no sense.
        I will try to maintain a positive outlook and see what happens next with this issue in Australia.
        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

That doesn't make any sense.

She said she wanted a 20th #1 and they were talking about BE(R), so why she wouldn't want to get credited also outside the US?

The song is there thanx to her.
          I know! Only time will tell.

Comment

I think everything changed since she wasnt credited on BB, they both went mute and they stopped promoting the remix. Latto used to tweet daily about the remix and now she stopped.... at least it is because Harry is there and they want to keep it on hold... but it doesnt make sense. Lambs deserve an explanation... I hope Liron could tell us something
            It was clear since the start that she wouldn't be credited on first week with only 4 days of tracking.

Comment

It was clear since the start that she wouldn't be credited on first week with only 4 days of tracking.
              Maybe she thought she would though

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                I will try to maintain a positive outlook and see what happens next with this issue in Australia.
                I hope they fix it ASAP.
                I guess it's just a call

Comment

• I think next week Latto might hit no 2 on the hot 100. Streams and radio, even sales were very stable and rising (both versions) for the past week.
                  She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

I think next week Latto might hit no 2 on the hot 100. Streams and radio, even sales were very stable and rising (both versions) for the past week.
                    I think so.

Comment

• Btw, Remix down to #5 on US iTunes (Harry #3) due to new songs.
                      Holding well tho.
                      1 Tweet Jack Harlow First Class 1.0000000000
                      2 Tweet Pink Floyd Hey, Hey, Rise Up (featuring Andriy Khlyvnyuk of Boombox) 0.6476620681
                      3 Tweet Harry Styles As It Was 0.5023806617
                      4 Tweet Chris Stapleton Cold 0.4194848004
                      5 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 0.3646685386

Comment

• This is what bothers me most, ugh. I also don't want to jump in on the doom posting, but it can be upsetting to feel like you care more about how a song does than the person featured on it. Furthermore, her not getting credited on eligible global charts really rubs me the wrong way, and does seem as though the Lambily was just used to help boost someone else.

Hopefully I'm wrong and this all gets sorted.

Comment

Btw, Remix down to #5 on US iTunes (Harry #3) due to new songs.
                          Holding well tho.
                          1 Tweet Jack Harlow First Class 1.0000000000
                          2 Tweet Pink Floyd Hey, Hey, Rise Up (featuring Andriy Khlyvnyuk of Boombox) 0.6476620681
                          3 Tweet Harry Styles As It Was 0.5023806617
                          4 Tweet Chris Stapleton Cold 0.4194848004
                          5 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 0.3646685386
                          I cant believe we are about to enter the 3 week chart on the top 5 lol

Comment

• Well, Latto performing the OG last night was a bit unexpected for me.

Let's see what happens next.

Comment

I cant believe we are about to enter the 3 week chart on the top 5 lol
                              LMAO, same.
                              And the song will bounce back in a few hours for sure, or by tomorrow.

Comment

• Damn the remix is still on fire on US iTunes chart. This is the only place where we can be fully confident of overtaking the OG.
                                On Spotify, there’s only like 100-150K streams separating the OG from the remix and this might change for the better, I’m very optimistic on this.
                                Now radio is the only one that’s driving everyone crazy!

Conclusion = We should try go harder on sales and streaming since radio isn’t on our side, yet.

Comment

Damn the remix is still on fire on US iTunes chart. This is the only place where we can be fully confident of overtaking the OG.
                                  On Spotify, there’s only like 100-150K streams separating the OG from the remix and this might change for the better, I’m very optimistic on this.
                                  Now radio is the only one that’s driving everyone crazy!

Conclusion = We should try go harder on sales and streaming since radio isn’t on our side, yet.
                                  I think we should be better on streams and sales, right? cos we have been in the top #110 for the whole week on apple, and probably doing 200k on spotify US, plus youtube audios and pandora.

Comment

• Maybe Mariah Isn’t really invested in this since she might have another song coming, her own project. If Mariah plans to release a first single after the MasterClass, she’ll want people focused on it?

Comment

I think we should be better on streams and sales, right? cos we have been in the top #110 for the whole week on apple, and probably doing 200k on spotify US, plus youtube audios and pandora.
                                      Exactly, we would know next Tuesday what the situation looks like.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                        Maybe Mariah Isn’t really invested in this since she might have another song coming, her own project. If Mariah plans to release a first single after the MasterClass, she’ll want people focused on it?
                                        That’s what I speculated earlier on, but it seems like no excuses are accepted today in this thread lol.
                                        The lambily is frustrated ...

Comment

Well, Latto performing the OG last night was a bit unexpected for me.

Let's see what happens next.
                                          Honestly I think it makes complete sense why she’d perform the original. Mariah wasn’t there to perform with her and I think that for the allotted time she was given it wouldn’t have benefited her to have a known star like Mariah take up the brief segment she had with a track playing. At the end of the day her appearance was more like to introduce her to an audience that doesn’t know her instead of actually promote those songs.
                                          funny how one can learn
                                          to grow numb to the madness
                                          and block it away

Comment

That’s what I speculated earlier on, but it seems like no excuses are accepted today in this thread lol.
                                            The lambily is frustrated ...
                                            I know, I’m frustrated too! We’ll have to wait and see what happens next week. I’m not expecting BB credit, i want to know what else is in store for the remix or a new project by MC.

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

Honestly I think it makes complete sense why she’d perform the original. Mariah wasn’t there to perform with her and I think that for the allotted time she was given it wouldn’t have benefited her to have a known star like Mariah take up the brief segment she had with a track playing. At the end of the day her appearance was more like to introduce her to an audience that doesn’t know her instead of actually promote those songs.
                                              What a pleasant take on the situation, and honestly you're completely right! It makes sense that she did the OG. Imo, the bigger/more annoying issue is the lack of credit for the global charts, specially Australia. Thank you for shedding some optimism on this gloomy Friday (at least in the US)

Comment

• I’ll check again the thread in a few hours, going to the gym, but I’ll play the remix
                                                Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by chilled View Post
                                                  I’ll check again the thread in a few hours, going to the gym, but I’ll play the remix
                                                  Have a nice friday!!!

Comment

• Complete samothrace Victory tbh

https://www.merchandisingplaza.fr/41...-Of-Mimi-l.jpg

fan base only & one 4 Mariah Carey is on Everything about Mariah Carey Infos
                                                    http://mariahcareyinfos.forumactif.com/forum

Comment

Working...
                                                    X