X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Really?
    That's good news!
    VERY GREAT NEWS INDEED at some point the remix will overshadow the OG but it takes time

Comment

• Bish still can do that first verse, not like prime-riah of course, but she needs this confidence back.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

We don’t know sh!t, that’s a fact. We’re just sharing our thoughts.
        Cool cool ! I would love to hear the Mariah mix myself, she should leak it
        " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
        Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
          Bish still can do that first verse, not like prime-riah of course, but she needs this confidence back.

She just need to let go of those melodyne/autotune or whatever effect she uses in the studio on her voice cause I’m sure her voice doesn’t sound that unpleasant and weird without it. She already showed her natural current voice sounds amazing without effects

Comment

And we’re here for it
            we will always be here for our girl even though sometimes we shade her

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
              She just need to let go of those melodyne/autotune or whatever effect she uses in the studio on her voice cause I’m sure her voice doesn’t sound that unpleasant and weird without it. She already showed her natural current voice sounds amazing without effects
              Yeah, yeah, but I was talking about live, 'cause she always lipped the song in Vegas, bar two times I think.

Comment

• She is about to go top 5 on itunes

Comment

• I think I've had enough of the BER meltdowns and honestly don't think she'll be credited on the Hot 100 - ever. The good thing is her name is out there and her monthly listeners on Spotify are increasing. What I'm worried about now is why no promo for the Masterclass has not been done. It's less than a week away and no word from her nor her team. Is anyone familiar with when promos for Masterclass begin based on previous instructors?

Comment

• This was even better than the '16 clip.
                    She always does her best when she's improvising and not thinking or trying to replicate the original melody (even if she can do it).

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                      She is about to go top 5 on itunes
                      The Explicit version has had a lil increase.
                      She's technically at #3 with over 0.7

Comment

• For the uk lambs mariah Carey at the bbc is on BBC 2 at 9:15
                        they better not cancel it this time.

Comment

we will always be here for our girl even though sometimes we shade her
                          It's mutual, sometimes she also shades and trolls us

Comment

• Let me check if I got this right.. so the OCC (UK charts) won't EVER credit Mariah because she is on a remix of BE? Sounds pretty foolish.
                            Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Comment

• still doing well on spotify

Week 1: +2.771.747
                                Day 8: +425.728
                                Day 9: +437.976
                                Day 10: +446.474
                                Day 11: +419.604
                                Day 12: +465.216

Total 4,966,745

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                                  still doing well on spotify

Week 1: +2.771.747
                                  Day 8: +425.728
                                  Day 9: +437.976
                                  Day 10: +446.474
                                  Day 11: +419.604
                                  Day 12: +465.216

Total 4,966,745
                                  wow!!!! thats amazing!! so happy for my girl, seriously
                                  Last edited by Yerac; Sat April 9, 2022, 18:39.

Comment

• Spotify has just come alive with two monster debuts back to back weeks. Looks like it's just people not clicking with anything so far this year and has now turned on.

We knew the threat of major new releases was going to come sooner or later and we're now in the midst of it.

Anyway good to see it solid on Spotify and hopefully doesn't get forgotten as more stuff gets released.

Comment

wow!!!! thats amazing!! so happy for my girl, seriousy
                                      Second best day for the song yet!!!!

Comment

Second best day for the song yet!!!!
                                        Her mind. And she is getting +130.000 new listeners, which is a good sign... people who hasnt listened the remix before well maybe from those numbers maybe 100k is for the remix streams

Comment

• BE Remix is on rotation on a few UK radio stations which is great
                                          when is the video coming? I thought it would have been on Friday already
                                          Anything else other than the masterclass coming up?

Comment

• Mariah Carey's Top Streaming Songs on Spotify: daily (revised)

Timeframe: April 8th

01 - 4,966,745 - +465,216 - 2022 - Big Energy Remix (with Latto)
                                            02 - 193,271,989 - +256,858 - 1995 - Fantasy
                                            03 - 367,902,941 - +211,924 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                                            04 - 207,350,351 - +183,457 - 2003 - I Know what You Want (ft. Busta Rhymes & The Flipmode Squad)
                                            05 - 260,710,967 - +161,845 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
                                            06 - 189,494,122 - +131,027 - 2009 - Obsessed
                                            07 - 162,448,449 - +116,535 - 1994 - Without You
                                            08 - 188,584,760 - +106,154 - 1993 - Hero
                                            09 - 118,921,598 - +91,217 - 2008 - Touch my Body
                                            10 - 128,457,273 - +81,229 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Is anyone watching the Mariah show on BBC2 tonight? Not sure what the show is but it’s called Mariah Carey at the BBC, the description reads:

”To celebrate the singer who conquered the 1990s and changed the sound of pop and R&B forever, we delve into the BBC archives to bring you all of Mariah Carey’s best-loved hits.”

Starts at 9:25.

Comment

• Pleasantly surprised to find BER on UK’s Apple Music playlist “Today’s Hits”, which I think must be quite popular. It’s quite far down but still something.

What’s frustrating in these non-US markets (UK, Australia, NZ) is that clearly the BER is the main driver yet it doesn’t get credited on the charts due to the chart rules! (as far as I understand). I wonder if it’s really as simple as getting RCA to ask for the right accreditation, like the twitter user mentioned in Aus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                                  Is anyone watching the Mariah show on BBC2 tonight? Not sure what the show is but it’s called Mariah Carey at the BBC, the description reads:

”To celebrate the singer who conquered the 1990s and changed the sound of pop and R&B forever, we delve into the BBC archives to bring you all of Mariah Carey’s best-loved hits.”

Starts at 9:25.
                                                  Ooh yes! Thanks for pointing this out. It was cancelled at the last minute over a month ago without any clear reason given.

Comment

• I'm a bit worried the BBC show is just going to be all her TOTP performances.

Mariah had some nice performances on that show (IBT and Honey for sure!), but everything post 1997 will just be a CD track lol

Comment

Working...
                                                    X