Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • My current Top 10:

      The Roof
      Dedicated
      Giving Me Life
      Petals
      I Only Wanted
      Everything Fades Away
      Butterfly
      Looking In
      Close My Eyes
      Breakdown

      In no particular order, except for The Roof that is the GOAT.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        But some people act as if she has something to release every Friday, like she owes us something.

        I'm happy that she's in the studio, and that she's feeling inspired.

        I think we're getting lots of interesting things in the upcoming months.

        Take your time, Queen.
        I think im one of the few lambs who doesnt care much about MC30 being paused. I was never a fan of remixes in general. I do appreciate that she did it for us. But it was never my thing, so im supper happy she paused it and focus on new material or whatever she is doing ❤

        Comment


        • Btw it has taken 4 months for always be my babe to dethrone all i want for xmas is you from the number 1 most popular song on spotify - within mariah's catalogue -

          Comment


          • I honestly thought Busta would have officially uploaded the video by now

            But I guess there is no real rush
            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
              Btw it has taken 4 months for always be my babe to dethrone all i want for xmas is you from the number 1 most popular song on spotify - within mariah's catalogue -
              I never understood their algorithm for their top 10. AIW's numbers have been lower than ABMB and WBT for a long time!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by markwalde View Post

                I never understood their algorithm for their top 10. AIW's numbers have been lower than ABMB and WBT for a long time!
                Maybe they use that rolling count like the radio charts

                Comment


                • I'm not a huge fan of Caution's vocals, tbh.

                  She sounds so much better live, powerful and resonant, and that record did not capture what she's still capable of.

                  It was a step in the right direction, though.
                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                    I'm not a huge fan of Caution's vocals, tbh.

                    She sounds so much better live, powerful and resonant, and that record did not capture what she's still capable of.

                    It was a step in the right direction, though.
                    I love Caution vocals.

                    But she was in a better place vocally during the Tour, even before, in the Asian Tour '18. That's true.

                    Anyway, I'd take Caution vocals part II over MIAM vocals part II any day of my life.
                    Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                    I honestly thought Busta would have officially uploaded the video by now

                    But I guess there is no real rush
                    Idk why he announced it so early tbh

                    Maybe because of the "leak" of the MV?
                    Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                    I think im one of the few lambs who doesnt care much about MC30 being paused. I was never a fan of remixes in general. I do appreciate that she did it for us. But it was never my thing, so im supper happy she paused it and focus on new material or whatever she is doing ❤
                    In my case, the pause is giving me the time to re-visit and enjoy all what she gave us last year - which was A LOT, like REALLY A LOT.

                    I'm still listening to some EPs & The Rarities of course.

                    Comment




                    • Comment


                      • Mariah Carey - BEST Show VOCALLY From Each Tour!

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Originally posted by Shaka View Post


                            In my case, the pause is giving me the time to re-visit and enjoy all what she gave us last year - which was A LOT, like REALLY A LOT.

                            I'm still listening to some EPs & The Rarities of course.

                            Im so jealous people are able to enjoy remixes. I just cant lol i tried with Mariah but i just dont enjoy listening to them. At least they are resung like wbt remix or thanks god found you!

                            The rarities yess that was a major present for me.


                            Btw, why her team hasnt said anything about the new versin of always be my baby in the film? Lol not even a promoting tweet yesterday

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Yerac View Post

                              Btw, why her team hasnt said anything about the new versin of always be my baby in the film? Lol not even a promoting tweet yesterday
                              I was thinking this and two things struck me as possibilities
                              1. Maybe there is a marketing campaign for the film planned and they’re waiting for that as part of the product launch and contract.

                              2. She’s obviously cooking something up and is sitting pretty quiet at the moment, so maybe it just doesn’t fit in with the narrative they’re weaving for whatever it is they’re working on and waiting to launch.

                              I could be way off.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                Crazy that I remember watching this on tv when it aired in the UK like it was yesterday. I didn’t realise she was lipping the climax CTTA at the time and thought it was incredible how she could replicate the record so easily haha

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                  Mariah Carey - BEST Show VOCALLY From Each Tour!
                                  loved this, some amazing moments! Thank you for sharing

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                    I'm not a huge fan of Caution's vocals, tbh.

                                    She sounds so much better live, powerful and resonant, and that record did not capture what she's still capable of.

                                    It was a step in the right direction, though.
                                    The only part that I’m not huge on is certain parts of Portrait. I can’t understand why she didn’t re-record some of the lines

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                      My current Top 10:

                                      The Roof
                                      Dedicated
                                      Giving Me Life
                                      Petals
                                      I Only Wanted
                                      Everything Fades Away
                                      Butterfly
                                      Looking In
                                      Close My Eyes
                                      Breakdown

                                      In no particular order, except for The Roof that is the GOAT.
                                      I just couldn’t put a top 10 together. It would be like choosing between my children if I had any.

                                      completely random but I wonder if she ever recorded a full version of Misty Moon?

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                        I honestly thought Busta would have officially uploaded the video by now

                                        But I guess there is no real rush
                                        Didn’t he announce the date as last Friday? Has he just let it go quiet and not mentioned anything since?

                                        Comment


                                        • I REALLY am luvin Caution......GTFO is my anthem.......givin me life...replay

                                          one mo gen


                                          freaky...hearin' 1 morgan

                                          no ny servitude fo the MC of it all!! Go gURRRRLLLLL....'Lanta Braveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                          https://share.singsnap.com/play/11652118

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by musedeva View Post
                                            I REALLY am luvin Caution......GTFO is my anthem.......givin me life...replay

                                            one mo gen


                                            freaky...hearin' 1 morgan

                                            no ny servitude fo the MC of it all!! Go gURRRRLLLLL....'Lanta Braveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                            Haha! Don’t put that in my head, I’ll never hear it the same again

                                            Comment


                                            • So this week we’ve had narrative for moments with Aretha and Diana. I wonder if we’ll be getting anymore? Can you think of any more of these types of things she discussed in the book?

                                              pretty certain we’ll get a Whitney moment in the next few days. Maybe the MTV video awards

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

                                                Didn’t he announce the date as last Friday? Has he just let it go quiet and not mentioned anything since?
                                                He just mentioned it’s “coming soon” but didn’t say when exactly

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                                  So this week we’ve had narrative for moments with Aretha and Diana. I wonder if we’ll be getting anymore? Can you think of any more of these types of things she discussed in the book?

                                                  pretty certain we’ll get a Whitney moment in the next few days. Maybe the MTV video awards
                                                  I dont think so. She is just doing this cos it is their bday before hers. It is nt whitneys bday isnt it?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Yerac View Post

                                                    I dont think so. She is just doing this cos it is their bday before hers. It is nt whitneys bday isnt it?
                                                    Ah okay, that makes sense. She did mention that at the beginning of the week... I need sleep

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X