Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by barney1814 View Post

Brenda Lee, Wham, Michael Buble, Kelly Clarkson, Andy Lee, Bobby Helms, Jose Feliciano, Dean Martin, Chuck Berry… did I miss anyone???
    LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
      Do you seriously believe these reactors on youtube LOL?
      Yes, I believe in him, and Nina, Georgina, JustTheVoice, IloveArethaFranklin, Yazik and Sam, mostly 'cause they're musicians, they know about vocals, production, they play instruments and they're very technical about it. They care for the vocals. Those are the only reactors I watch (and I post here).

If you don't like them, that's your problem!

Comment

• Her vocal shape in 2010 was so good.
        Those belts, the resonance!
        I wish she would've performed VOL during this Era.

Comment

• So pretty <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            Of course #queens

this was a big deal at the time. A show of solidarity from Mary to a Mariah after everything she’d gone through. Nobody else wanted to associate with her and Mary stuck her in her video as a big F U to the industry

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
              this was a big deal at the time. A show of solidarity from Mary to a Mariah after everything she’d gone through. Nobody else wanted to associate with her and Mary stuck her in her video as a big F U to the industry
              True that!
              We love Mary, so supportive!
              Remember her cheering on Mariah's WBT/FLAB performance at Grammy's?!

Comment

A Diamond Single today is not the same as a Diamond single during physical. So even if AIWFCIY goes Diamond I will not consider it comparable to Diamond records of the physical era (even if there's any)

The difference is we know the difference.....the GP and fans of these new artists don't (or refuse to).
                Did anyone even score a diamond single during the physical era ? Unlikely tbh.

Also the GP don't really care about sales or who sold what. They aren't invested in it.

Also you have to remember that fans of these new artists weren't even alive in the physical era, or were only very young.. they grew up on downloads and streaming so to them it is all they know. Streaming benefits everyone, Mariah included. All of her recertifications and her whole AIWFCIU resurgence is because of streaming. It is the way music is largely consumed now.

New artists won't come remotely close to matching the album sales of the legends anyway.

Comment

Her vocal shape in 2010 was so good.
                  Those belts, the resonance!
                  I wish she would've performed VOL during this Era.

The ABMB performance was fire

Comment

• Originally posted by barney1814 View Post

Nobody also has fans as delusion as Lambs.but that’s a different story I guess…

Why are you calling me an Ewok?

Comment

• ^ LMAO

Comment

• Comment

• Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                          Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                          Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

The greatest artists of our generation. Period.
                            Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                            Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                            Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Just caught a Mariah reference in Macklemore's Downtown!!
                              I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Comment

• Looking at that Oprah's Legend's Ball group shot, so many have left with the latest being Ciclely Tyson.

Comment

• In this time of fear
                                    When prayer so often proves in vain
                                    Hope seems like the summer bird
                                    Too swiftly flown away
                                    Yet now I'm standing here
                                    My hearts so full, I can't explain
                                    Seeking faith and speakin' words
                                    I never thought I'd say

Last edited by skylynx; Thu February 11, 2021, 22:20.

Comment

Not a big fan of Memoirs these days......but Treacles recent video does have me excited at the possibility of something bigger than the usual Hd videos/remix EPs.

I think he was reading my thought. MC vs JS and Angels Advocate are coming!
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I cannot express enough how that Legends Ball picture influenced me. Seeing Mariah & Janet so cordially is powerful. That was Oprah's finest idea ever.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Also, Mariah & Whitney. My Angel Whitney! My favourite song of all times. My two favourite artists of all times.

Forever, Whitney!
                                          My Chart

Comment

True that!
                                            We love Mary, so supportive!
                                            Remember her cheering on Mariah's WBT/FLAB performance at Grammy's?!
                                            I’ve always loved this moment. Mary has shown love to Mariah through her highs and low and it’s always been genuine.

Comment

• I don’t give a about the Wbt performance. We want the hateu and obsessed remix on streaming! #cancelvalentinesday #boycottkellyandryan #justice4memoirs #remakehateuvideo #newrapper4uomfremix #lambappreciationmyazz
                                              Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                Also, Mariah & Whitney. My Angel Whitney! My favourite song of all times. My two favourite artists of all times.

Forever, Whitney!
                                                I wonder why Whitney and Aretha weren't there. I'm sure they were invited.

How powerful would that photo be with them there as well.

Comment

• This look is insane. The body.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                    Also the GP don't really care about sales or who sold what. They aren't invested in it.

New artists won't come remotely close to matching the album sales of the legends anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X