Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
    You're such a troll !

    You always intentionally say something negative to stir the pot. You have been doing it with every release since 1901.
    So transparent.




    SINS.... I'm so glad you came back but please stop overreacting like a drama queen...
    I can say what I'm thinking... I can say no to something that is not right.. I will not praise her unconditionally...

    You should know that I've posted so many positive words about her as well...
    and you should know I've never said any negative things about BE remix (even though I don't really like it)
    Mariah Carey x BTS
    #20th No.1

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

      Yep, I know!
      But I didn't want to generalize, that's why I said some Brandy fans...

      There's two video with big views, one uploaded by a lamb and another uploaded by a Brandy fan, and the comment section was really different, LOL.

      Maybe some of them don't know about the purpose of the MasterClass, and that the song is part of it.

      But is not nice reading certain things.
      People are so nasty for no good reason these days.

      I think it’s the same as some lambs’ meltdowns over the BE remix. Brandy has had a rough past several years, and deserves to have a big win. They pinned their hopes on her collaboration with Mariah without understanding what it was.
      Last edited by banksy; Fri April 15, 2022, 09:33.

      Comment


      • If you know The Roof, you can’t dislike this version. The first one is whispery.. to criticise the whispery vocals on this track is just ridiculous lol.
        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

        Comment


        • I hope they release this version on streaming services as it can bring more attention to her catalogue, particularly Butterfly.
          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

          Comment


          • You keep pretending. And we'll keep believing.....



            Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            You should know that I've posted so many positive words about her as well...
            and you should know I've never said any negative things about BE remix (even though I don't really like it)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
              If you know The Roof, you can’t dislike this version. The first one is whispery.. to criticise the whispery vocals on this track is just ridiculous lol.
              Agreed it does not make any sense tbh. But oh well

              Comment


              • Maybe it's part of tbl and they want to keep it in Masterclass until the release of the album

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                  I hope they release this version on streaming services as it can bring more attention to her catalogue, particularly Butterfly.
                  Im pretty sure they will, but probably they have few weeks exclusivity on masterclass

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                    If you know The Roof, you can’t dislike this version. The first one is whispery.. to criticise the whispery vocals on this track is just ridiculous lol.
                    That's one of the great things about the original.
                    The vocals elevate it... really imbue that sensuality and yearning in the song.

                    ​​​​​

                    ​​
                    ​​​​​​
                    MESMARIAHSING!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                      Maybe The Roof feat Brandy is part of tbl and they want to keep it in Masterclass until the release of the album
                      100% agree with this

                      Comment


                      • One sillly question about BE Remix now charting in Australia. She has been credited when she went down one spot to #14, but can we say officially that Mariah was number #13 or it counts since the moment she got credited?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by banksy View Post
                          People are so nasty for no good reason these days.

                          I think it’s the same as some lambs’ meltdowns over the BE remix. Brandy has had a rough past several years, and deserves to have a big win. They pinned their hopes on her collaboration with Mariah without understanding what it was.
                          I agree about Brandy.
                          Tho we didn't know what it was till a few hours ago as well, LOL.

                          And I'm so happy she was credited in Aussie.
                          Hopefully the same will happen in the UK soon.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                            If you know The Roof, you can’t dislike this version. The first one is whispery.. to criticise the whispery vocals on this track is just ridiculous lol.
                            LMAO, exactly.
                            The original version is EVEN more chill and laid back vocally.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                              One sillly question about BE Remix now charting in Australia. She has been credited when she went down one spot to #14, but can we say officially that Mariah was number #13 or it counts since the moment she got credited?
                              From #14 of course.
                              She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                One sillly question about BE Remix now charting in Australia. She has been credited when she went down one spot to #14, but can we say officially that Mariah was number #13 or it counts since the moment she got credited?
                                Since the moment she got credited.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by MrDash View Post

                                  From #14 of course.
                                  Ah ok, it is because I read somewhere that Ariana took all the past record from The weeknd when she was credited so i was not sure thanks

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                    Maybe it's part of tbl and they want to keep it in Masterclass until the release of the album
                                    Yeah, I think so.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                      Ah ok, it is because I read somewhere that Ariana took all the past record from The weeknd when she was credited so i was not sure thanks
                                      That was in the US and the Hot 100 works totally different.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                                        LMAO, exactly.
                                        The original version is EVEN more chill and laid back vocally.
                                        It really is! I was going to point out that in the new one, she’s actually more articulate whilst keeping the sensuality in the vocals. Just amazing.
                                        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                          It really is! I was going to point out that in the new one, she’s actually more articulate whilst keeping the sensuality in the vocals. Just amazing.
                                          I agree.
                                          Also the arrangement here hits a lil harder, especially in the last section after the whistle, but always keeping that sensual vibe.
                                          The ending was perfection and balanced everything.
                                          As I've said, she created a masterpiece from another masterpiece.

                                          Comment


                                          • 2:13 - 2:18 she replicated that iconic run

                                            Comment


                                            • The Roof feat Brandy, feels like an Extended version of the original.
                                              The transition into the new ending is so seamless!

                                              Comment


                                              • So in a span of 12 hours we got...

                                                - The Roof (When I Feel The Need)
                                                - Mariah credited in Australia with BE (R) becoming her 28th Top 20 hit there

                                                We keep on winning, gurls

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                                  The Roof feat Brandy, feels like an Extended version of the original.
                                                  The transition into the new ending is so seamless!
                                                  The ending is so ethereal, I live for these outro-ish moments, you know they're gonna totally ate that.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • I am #obsessed with #theroof_2.0

                                                    I love it when Mariah sings „darker / mood“ songs!

                                                    But please, Mimi we need some louder moments… they dont have to be butterly-belts, just „regular“ belts … everytime she raises her voice its damn powerful and the general public wants to hear that - as do we lambs!!

                                                    PLEASE!!! ❤️❤️❤️ #l4l

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X