X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    So in a span of 12 hours we got...

- The Roof (When I Feel The Need)
    - Mariah credited in Australia with BE (R) becoming her 28th Top 20 hit there

We keep on winning, gurls
    BE original/remix is also #1 Pop radio format.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

it seems like 2022 is our year

Comment

But the OG is at #1 right? With the help of the Remix of course...

Comment

• I need this to go viral!

Comment

But the OG is at #1 right? With the help of the Remix of course...
            Yes, it is how you say. But even Latto is crediting this to Mariah on instagram. She said the song was number 1on pop radio and she put the lotto emoji, and the butterfly. They know the song is there for the remix as well. It is a fact.

Comment

• BE original/remix, is also on the verge of reaching #1 on the overall radio airplay chart, in the next few days.

https://kworb.net/radio/

Big Big Positive news, for the future of the song

Comment

• BEremix is just getting started!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

it seems like 2022 is our year
                  Big Energy has reached #1 on 3 radio formats: rhythmic, urban, and Pop

expect streaming numbers to increase too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                    Yes, it is how you say. But even Latto is crediting this to Mariah on instagram. She said the song was number 1on pop radio and she put the lotto emoji, and the butterfly. They know the song is there for the remix as well. It is a fact.
                    Yeah, it's cool that she's sharing the credit but I need BB to do the same

Comment

Big Energy has reached #1 on 3 radio formats: rhythmic, urban, and Pop

expect streaming numbers to increase too!
                      I truly expect this song to really explode near the summer.

Comment

• Btw, how is the song doing on Amazon Music?

Someone was tracking it!

Any climb?

We need those extra streams.

It's a shame it dropped from US Apple Music.

Comment

• I’m just absolutely ecstatic that she kept all of the adlibs I loved so much about the original. This is the happiest I’ve been about a new recording from her for so long. Also, any that were changed due to changed vocal abilities are just wonderful too!
                          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Everybody knows that Mariah is the Queen of vocal layers and vocal harmonisations, indeed !
                            Last edited by Startistichart; Fri April 15, 2022, 11:31.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                              I’m just absolutely ecstatic that she kept all of the adlibs I loved so much about the original. This is the happiest I’ve been about a new recording from her for so long. Also, any that were changed due to changed vocal abilities are just wonderful too!
                              I know!
                              She kept some iconic runs/ad-libs and did some really cool changes that I don't think it has to do with vocal abilities but stylistic choices mostly.
                              Really amazing how it sounds really close to the OG but at the same time like a total new re-interpretation, I guess BG vocals did that.
                              At some points she sounds almost identical to the OG as well.

I can't stop playing it and finding new things.

Comment

Yeah, it's cool that she's sharing the credit but I need BB to do the same
                                It will eventually, doesnt matter what the haters say. The song is stable and im sure theh have smth planned

Comment

Btw, how is the song doing on Amazon Music?

Someone was tracking it!

Any climb?

We need those extra streams.

It's a shame it dropped from US Apple Music.
                                  Amazon Music US
                                  160. Big Energy (Remix) E (+5)
                                  Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post

Amazon Music US
                                    160. Big Energy (Remix) E (+5)
                                    Thanx dahling!
                                    (A shy update this time )

Comment

• she is the MUSIC !!!
                                      orange clouds roll by ....

Comment

• 7 Tweet Camila Cabello Bam Bam (feat. Ed Sheeran) 0.2963008180
                                        8 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 0.2726162862
                                        9 Tweet Lizzo About Damn Time 0.2532047369

She is back at #8 after she went back to #9, she is ahead from new releases like Lizzo

Comment

• 123.220 visualizaciones

and Save the Day lyrics 150k in 1 year

Comment

• Comment

• I noticed Mariah has been added to the playlist good vibes at number 10 ? or we knew about it now? it has 3 millions listeners.... and it says it has been added 9 hours ago

Comment

• I hope I am not told off as well for posting in the forum ( I dont understand it, but oh well ) ... but i have news to bring
                                                1 = Glass Animals - Heat Waves 326 1 (x54) 85.16 -0.83 6 92.38 20 3 16 15
                                                2 = Latto & Mariah Carey - Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 161 2 (x8) 81.64 +0.51 5 81.64 8/15/82 65 199 3/84
                                                3 = Imagine Dragons - Enemy From League Of Legends 62 3 (x4) 80.76 +0.76 5 80.76 -- -- -- --
                                                4 = Lil Nas X - THATS WHAT I WANT 193 2 (x4) 79.06 +0.34 5 80.64 85 18 183 36
                                                5 = Doja Cat - Woman 92 3 (x4) 76.30 -0.40 4 79.05 -- 10 141 17
                                                16 +1 Harry Styles - As It Was 13 16 42.66 +1.46 3 42.66 5 2 3
                                                Great update!!!

Comment

• The intro vocals where she sings a long with Mobb Deep are soooo buttery and gorgeous! I’m such a happy fan today.

I do kind of wish she gave Brandy the bridge though.

Comment

• yes, SpotifyMariah has confirmed me that she has been added to that playlist today

if you guys can stream from them so they keep rising

Comment

Working...
                                                    X