No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY RARE HD ☆♡ Mariah Carey - Hero (Live at Verstehen Sie Spass? 1994) 1080p 60fps (New Source)

#TONE AND RESONANCE FOR DAYS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
      Wasn’t there a Beyoncé rumor once?
      And, I’m still praying for a Maxwell collaboration!
      The Bey rumor was made-up, fake!
      I can't believe she never collabo with Maxwell, I remember he hinted something years ago but nothing happened.

Comment

• Maxwell confirmed itin tw space last year when he was part of one of the sessions. He's very close with Mariah

Comment

• LOL I remember Mariah mentioned Post Malone out of the blue last year in one of those Twitter Space moments as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            LOL I remember Mariah mentioned Post Malone out of the blue last year in one of those Twitter Space moments as well
            and then she gave us Khalid

Comment

• Between today and tomorrow we might see a meltdown moment on twitter between lambs when Mariah's name is dropped from the radio list as now the OG is higher than the remix on itunes... so we will see few lambs being dramatic, but I'm not worried

Comment

• OT, but I miss Mariah's intentional vocal breaks in her songs. They're beautiful.

Comment

LOL I remember Mariah mentioned Post Malone out of the blue last year in one of those Twitter Space moments as well
                  But Maxwell was in tw space himself

Comment

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
                        Spoiler!
                        More playlists!!! And big ones!!

Comment

• 2 = Latto - Big Energy 162 2 (x9) 82.26 +0.62

Another great updates on radio

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

More playlists!!! And big ones!!
                            She is number 2 and not number 67 in the motivation one

Comment

• Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
                              I love TAOLG!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

She is number 2 and not number 67 in the motivation one
                                Wow!!! Much better!! I hope we get a more important increase in streams

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                  Angel in Disguise is my fav Brandy song. Mariah has TASTE.

Comment

Maybe they were under negotiations with him at that time but couldn't agree to a deal. So we had Khalid then and DJ Khaled now.
                                    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

OT, but I miss Mariah's intentional vocal breaks in her songs. They're beautiful.
                                      When was the last time she did it?

Comment

• Not sure if this was posted yet. There’s been a user posting StereoGum’s articles about the number ones of history. This one is their article about ABMB.
                                        In The Number Ones, I’m reviewing every single #1 single in the history of the Billboard Hot 100, starting with the chart’s beginning, in 1958, and working my way up into the present.
                                        http://marcokircher.com
                                        http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                        IG: marco235

Comment

• Can somebody check who has more playlists, OG or Remix? I wonder why the OG is getting more popular all of the sudden on itunes and apple

Comment

• Big Energy - Playlist Update

Song Playlists (Current) Playlist reach (Current)
                                            Big Energy (OG) 696 (+0) 25.9M (-3.0M)
                                            Big Energy (Remix - Clean + Explicit) 361 (+2) 30.4M (+3.0M)
                                            She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• I hope BER can hold onto those 300k+ daily updates... with 2 holidays aka sundays due to Easter approaching.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                                Big Energy - Playlist Update

Song Playlists (Current) Playlist reach (Current)
                                                Big Energy (OG) 696 (+0) 25.9M (-3.0M)
                                                Big Energy (Remix - Clean + Explicit) 361 (+2) 30.4M (+3.0M)
                                                Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkk you angel :*

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                  I hope BER can hold onto those 300k+ daily updates... with 2 holidays aka sundays due to Easter approaching.
                                                  who doesnt want to listen about pussies and sex on easter, huh?

Comment

• the masterclass is already uploaded in full on youtube

Comment

Working...
                                                    X