Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
    the masterclass is already uploaded in full on youtube
    I know....it is a bit unfair but fair... unfair because they probably spent a lot of money to do it, but fair because no everyone has money or a yearly sucription. What I noticed is that every link from youtube that was put here, was deleted after 1 hour... but this one that hasnt been put in here has been up for a while... so probably somebody from here is telling team mariah the links and they are asking to be deleted

Comment

• Big Energy remix 7,634,145

Comment

• @MariahCarey
        &
        @Latto
        's “Big Energy Remix” received 404,007 streams on Spotify yesterday, an increase of 4% compared to the day before!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

I know....it is a bit unfair but fair... unfair because they probably spent a lot of money to do it, but fair because no everyone has money or a yearly sucription. What I noticed is that every link from youtube that was put here, was deleted after 1 hour... but this one that hasnt been put in here has been up for a while... so probably somebody from here is telling team mariah the links and they are asking to be deleted
          that's why I didn't even share the link here. I don't have that kind of money so it was great someone uploaded it otherwise I wouldn't be able to never watch it in my life

Comment

@MariahCarey
            &
            @Latto
            's “Big Energy Remix” received 404,007 streams on Spotify yesterday, an increase of 4% compared to the day before!
            Wow! Still increasing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

that's why I didn't even share the link here. I don't have that kind of money so it was great someone uploaded it otherwise I wouldn't be able to never watch it in my life
              i know where u coming from... and I agree... it is a shame some people can't enjoy it because of the fu*ing money...

Comment

• It's in MEGA in case anyone is interested
                Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• If we keep rising on spotify and we guess half of the streams comes from US... means we doing 200k in US... we need around 225 to debut on the top 200 let's see

Comment

• HI everyone
                    I want to see the master class serie, but I find it a lil expensive
                    I have convinced some people and we are going to share the account, but I still need two lambs that can be interested.
                    1. Am I allowed here to ask those who are interested to dm me ?
                    2. I live in canada...will it work in other parts of the world? I would prefer lambs from Canada, so the transfer can be done easily
                    Thanks!
                    Last edited by Colombia71345; Sat April 16, 2022, 18:15.
                    IG Account:
                    https://www.instagram.com/diosbendigaestenegocio/

Comment

• The full masterclass is on YouTube !

All 9 parts. Search for it.

Originally posted by Colombia71345 View Post
                      HI everyone
                      I have convinced some people and we are going to share the account, but I still need two lambs that can be interested.
                      2. I live in canada...will it work in other parts of the world? I would prefer lambs from Canada, so the transfer can be done easily
                      Thanks!

Comment

• I would like to support buying the masterclass but an annual subscription is a lot, I already pay Spotify, Amazon Music just for supporting Mariah. They also uploaded it to MEGA in case someone wants to download it and keep it!

Comment

• Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
                          I would like to support buying the masterclass but an annual subscription is a lot, I already pay Spotify, Amazon Music just for supporting Mariah. They also uploaded it to MEGA in case someone wants to download it and keep it!
                          Im thankful a darling gave me a free suscription for 14 days, otherwise I couldnt have paid for it. I mean, mariah aint gonna ruin herself, she got her money already, so who cares about masterclass

Comment

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by Colombia71345 View Post
                              HI everyone
                              Thanks!
                              Check your DMs

Comment

do we have any more info about amazon, darling?

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Check your DMs
                                  Thanks!
                                  IG Account:
                                  https://www.instagram.com/diosbendigaestenegocio/

Comment

• 16 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 0.3858363858

we went from #18 to #16 let's gooooo

Comment

• Amazon Music US
                                      166. Big Energy (Remix) E (-39)

Comment

Amazon Music US
                                        166. Big Energy (Remix) E (-39)

Comment

maybe it was helping that when Alexa told her big energy remix she identified the song but now she chooses the original version and not the remix, now I have to mention Mariah's name

Comment

• Kinda odd how the original is overtaking the remix on sales.

The remix has more playlist reach than the original, 30 million v 26 million.
                                            " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                            Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                              Kinda odd how the original is overtaking the remix on sales.

The remix has more playlist reach than the original, 30 million v 26 million.
                                              I don't really find it that odd, tbh. The OG is still more played on radio and she has promoted it on tv. What it is more surprising is that with less airplay and not tv promotion, the remix is doing just like 20 or so copies less.

Different ways to see things

Comment

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

#180 now yasssss queen
                                                  Last edited by Yerac; Sat April 16, 2022, 22:36.

Comment

• I prefer the original version of The Roof though I really love the violins on the new version and the ending with Brandy. Love the new outro.
                                                    Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

Working...
                                                    X