No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make It Happen in Jakarta '04, CB Tour (SUPER RARE!)

C#5 & E5 vocal fest

Comment

• https://www.google.ca/amp/s/dgspeaks...ine-dupri/amp/

JD talks a little behind the scenes about Get Your Number. I did not realize it is Mariahs idea to have him talk over the tracks at the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
        https://www.google.ca/amp/s/dgspeaks...ine-dupri/amp/

JD talks a little behind the scenes about Get Your Number. I did not realize it is Mariahs idea to have him talk over the tracks at the beginning.
        I've always wondered how it would have sound with Mariah singing the chorus.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• God, much to my embarrassment, the “Vulnerability” interlude is something I’ve neglected since I still played CDs, and for what?!

The tone!

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
            https://www.google.ca/amp/s/dgspeaks...ine-dupri/amp/

Wow that's an interesting tidbit! I know some lambs hate that about their songs together
            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Wow that's an interesting tidbit! I know some lambs hate that about their songs together
              This is exactly why Mariah just needs someone to tell her NO sometimes. His rambling literally ruined Thanx4 nothin and other tracks on E=MC2.

And she was responsible LOL.
              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• No birthday wishes from Epic Records thus far.

Comment

• MNEK rendition of Underneath The Stars in celebration of MC327.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM7PP7mB...d=nkcoie2zaau3
                  Beautiful!
                  Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                  Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                  Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• That is why I think Dallas Austin would be a super clever collaborator to her. Firstly, he is of her generation and does not have any stupid producer tags where he talks over the songs. Plus he straddles the line between great R&B and rock, and with what we heard from WBT last month and all the Chick talk would it not be totally outside the box if Mariah comes out hard with a slight rock twist. Think Janet Just A Little While or Bringing On The Heartbreak.

I would love to hear a mid-tempo ala ABMB or WBT but with a slight organic rock tinge.

We all would love a classic MC uptempo in the vein of Fantasy/Heartbreaker well I think her and Dallas could definitely come up with one of those.

And album with: JD, Dallas Austin, Babyface, Jimmy & Terry, Dev Hayes and Timbaland would be a dream come true.
                    Last edited by tee; Sun March 28, 2021, 01:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                      Happy Anniversary to one of the loves of my life, one of the most fascinating people I've ever seen and IMO the greatest musician & songwriter of all time.

Love you so so much Queen <3
                      Yes, this.

But the real anniversary I’m looking forward to is in two days.
                      Property of cheapthrill

Comment

Make It Happen in Jakarta '04, CB Tour (SUPER RARE!)

C#5 & E5 vocal fest
                        I believe this is the only time she attempted the "solid GROUND" like the record on this tour (that we know of)!
                        I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                          God, much to my embarrassment, the “Vulnerability” interlude is something I’ve neglected since I still played CDs, and for what?!

The tone!
                          So have I! I listened to it for the first time in YEARS the other day. She should do a part 2 for it
                          I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• Originally posted by eternally12 View Post

So have I! I listened to it for the first time in YEARS the other day. She should do a part 2 for it
                            It’s so ethereal. Rainbow had some of her most heavenly sounds. It’s just a shame about the filler

Comment

• MC surprised some lambs by popping into their zoom earlier today

Comment

• Mariah is no longer listed on Roc Nation's website and neither did they wish her happy birthday. Interesting.

Comment

• DNice's live is lit. Currently playing Say Somethin', and it is so nice to see it getting some love.

Comment

LMAO, some big sites are celebrating Mariah's 51st bday and other ones 52nd anniversary (like Pop Crave)
                                    I wish she had cleared this up in the book. Her government records put her age as 52, but her celebrity age is 51.

There has to be a reason why Columbia wanted everyone to think she was a year younger than she was when she first made the scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                      Mariah is no longer listed on Roc Nation's website and neither did they wish her happy birthday. Interesting.
                                      Roc Nation is also no longer following Mariah on instagram or twitter.

Comment

• I wonder who’s managing her now
                                        I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Why is the Butterfly album charting?

Album: Butterfly
                                          iTunes:
                                          #11 Sweden
                                          #12 Brazil
                                          #39 Spain
                                          #72 United States

Comment

• It's still 3/27 in NY so... happy anniversary Mariah!!
                                            I was blasting to Whenever You Call and DYKWYGT earlier today (not the most festive but whatever).
                                            http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by ferrero View Post
                                              Why is the Butterfly album charting?

Album: Butterfly
                                              iTunes:
                                              #11 Sweden
                                              #12 Brazil
                                              #39 Spain
                                              #72 United States
                                              Fan drive to purchase it for MC birthday

Comment

• oic.. Thanks bm08

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                                  DNice's live is lit. Currently playing Say Somethin', and it is so nice to see it getting some love.
                                                  MC in the house!! Loving this mix!

Comment

• Is she supposed to be going live with him or something? Cause that’s the only reason I tuned in
                                                    I AM A GOD!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X