Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    Mariah is no longer listed on Roc Nation's website and neither did they wish her happy birthday. Interesting.
    now makes sense everything seems so shady lately. I think she's no longer have a team or manager behind her that's why maybe mc30 is frozen and her social media and everyhing else is not working like it used to. that's sad because eveything was great how it was with melissa and roc nation

Comment

• epic didn't wish her happy bday but Sony and sony legacy did. maybe she's switching from epic to the mothership?

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

now makes sense everything seems so shady lately. I think she's no longer have a team or manager behind her that's why maybe mc30 is frozen and her social media and everyhing else is not working like it used to. that's sad because eveything was great how it was with melissa and roc nation
        Save the drama for ya mama. She and Melissa parted ways amicably. They still follow each other on social media, and Melissa even commented on a recent post. Her core team still with her, and people who no longer work for her still support her.

Celebrities change publishers, publicists, agents, accountants, managers, labels, etc. constantly. Everyone cleans house. Mariah does it more frequently than most, but she's also not like most people in the industry. She's done it before, and she'll do it again. She's left CAA, SESAC, and BMI more times than I can count. She's left ASCAP at least twice, and she's with them again.

Anyone heard from Louise McNally, Marvet Britto, or Don Passman recently?

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

Save the drama for ya mama. She and Melissa parted ways amicably. They still follow each other on social media, and Melissa even commented on a recent post. Her core team still with her, and people who no longer work for her still support her.

Celebrities change publishers, publicists, agents, accountants, managers, labels, etc. constantly. Everyone cleans house. Mariah does it more frequently than most, but she's also not like most people in the industry. She's done it before, and she'll do it again. She's left CAA, SESAC, and BMI more times than I can count. She's left ASCAP at least twice, and she's with them again.

Anyone heard from Louise McNally, Marvet Britto, or Don Passman recently?
          I didn’t ask you anything. No need to come all bitter. I didn’t say she fought Melissa, I know Melissa left because she left Roc for another company. I meant Mariah no longer has a team right now because she’s not working with Melissa anymore and it seems not with Roc nation either.
          I’m entitled to share my theory and if you read it as drama and feel bother about everything I say that’s your own problem not mine as you want to interpret it

Comment

I didn’t ask you anything. No need to come all bitter. I didn’t say she fought Melissa, I know Melissa left because she left Roc for another company. I meant Mariah no longer has a team right now because she’s not working with Melissa anymore and it seems not with Roc nation either.
            I’m entitled to share my theory and if you read it as drama and feel bother about everything I say that’s your own problem not mine as you want to interpret it
            Tone it down, my love. And don't share your thoughts in a shared (online) space if you don't want anyone to respond.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
              God, much to my embarrassment, the “Vulnerability” interlude is something I’ve neglected since I still played CDs, and for what?!

The tone!
              But you've seen the light finally!
              Never too late!

Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
              MNEK rendition of Underneath The Stars in celebration of MC327.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM7PP7mB...d=nkcoie2zaau3
              Beautiful!
              It sounds cool! Love the BG vocals.

Originally posted by eternally12 View Post
              I believe this is the only time she attempted the "solid GROUND" like the record on this tour (that we know of)!
              Yeah, I think so!
              Maybe she changed it up that part in 2004!

But so many shows missing, we only have like 20% of them LOL, and not even in full.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                It’s so ethereal. Rainbow had some of her most heavenly sounds. It’s just a shame about the filler
                Yeah, but even in the fillers she's serving TONE so that kinda save them.

IMO Rainbow-Glitter Era is when her tone sounded the most beautiful and richer (along with Butterfly).

There For Me & Out Here Own My Own = the prettiest she's ever sounded in a record.

Originally posted by banksy View Post
                I wish she had cleared this up in the book. Her government records put her age as 52, but her celebrity age is 51.

There has to be a reason why Columbia wanted everyone to think she was a year younger than she was when she first made the scene.
                It's not a big deal for me, I find it quite funny, but I would laugh so hard if someone (dares to) ask her about this topic.

Imagine the moment. We know she won't answer it and will go like, I don't count numbers, I don't have birthdays, etc.

And tbh, making her 1 year younger when she was 20, that's quite weird if true. What would be the logic?

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                Roc Nation is also no longer following Mariah on instagram or twitter.
                Interesting.

Comment

• Comment

• We love you, Queen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                      We love you, Queen.

Ah, she’s such an Angel. She truly cares

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yeah, but even in the fillers she's serving TONE so that kinda save them.

IMO Rainbow-Glitter Era is when her tone sounded the most beautiful and richer (along with Butterfly).

There For Me & Out Here Own My Own = the prettiest she's ever sounded in a record.
                        I agree with all of this, her tone is incredible throughout both.

it doesn’t matter how beautiful her tone is on Did I do That though, my ears still repel it. That song has genuinely given me nightmares before haha. I fell asleep with it stuck on repeat probably 20 years ago and it haunted my dreams that night. True story

Comment

• Very strange about Roc Nation and I’m keen to find out more. Where are the detective lambs?

Comment

She and Melissa parted ways long before it was announced, so I dont know how much of MC30 she was part of. But maybe she was still with Roc Nation working with other people?

Anyways, I'm just speculating. The lack of a birthday post could be nothing, could be something.

Epic just showing they simply don't care about her with a lack of a post IMO.
                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Something’s cooking. She’s just posted a video to Instagram with JD, jamming to Sweetheart.
                              I had to lol, she’s wearing a mask but holding hands with him.

she looks incredible. I love how she’s fully embracing her curls at the moment but not in a MOAIA way, where it just fully made her look like your aunt.
                              Last edited by WaitYourTurn; Sun March 28, 2021, 10:59.

Comment

• See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Looks like she had a blast

Comment

I agree with all of this, her tone is incredible throughout both.

it doesn’t matter how beautiful her tone is on Did I do That though, my ears still repel it. That song has genuinely given me nightmares before haha. I fell asleep with it stuck on repeat probably 20 years ago and it haunted my dreams that night. True story
                                    I like Did I Do That? A guilty pleasure!
                                    The songs that I always skip are How Much & X-GF.

Comment

• That vid

You love us A LOT, we get it

I love this Mariah and that hair is #pow.

Comment

• Last edited by Shaka; Sun March 28, 2021, 12:35.

Comment

• I just find the fact she only listens to her own music hilarious lol
                                          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                            I just find the fact she only listens to her own music hilarious lol
                                            Same

Comment

As she should

Comment

she looks incredible. I love how she’s fully embracing her curls at the moment but not in a MOAIA way, where it just fully made her look like your aunt.
                                                You made me LOL

No, but seriously, it's more debut-emotions-unplugged-riah and happy that she's keeping the darker color as well!

---

Btw, Mariah's decoration for her parties are goals.

Comment

Hahaha Mariah surely listens to some of her favorite artists too but it's her birthday, so it should be non-stop Mariah songs all night.

Comment

• I’m sure they played other stuff too!
                                                    http://marcokircher.com
                                                    http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                                    IG: marco235

Comment

Working...
                                                    X