Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
    Cry and Camouflage are criminally underrated among the Lambily. In both songs you can hear how deeply hurt and sad Mariah was at the time, incredibly personal and musically haunting arrangements.
    I love Cry!! Camouflage is not for me tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

I love Cry!! Camouflage is not for me tbh.
      I like to sing along to Camouflage.
      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• The new Megan The Stallion song samples the same track as “Makin It Last All Night,” mash up please!

Comment

Cry and Camouflage are criminally underrated among the Lambily. In both songs you can hear how deeply hurt and sad Mariah was at the time, incredibly personal and musically haunting arrangements.
          Her best songs
          Israeli Lamb here.
          I love Mariah, but I also love the charts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeIAmDaniel View Post

Her best songs
            Cry is one of my fav, it's pure emotional and raw. The melody in the chorus is heartbreaking

Comment

I like Cry. It was a lil shout out to Vanishing. But I still remember how I cried to Camouflage when I ended a previous relationship haha especially during the bridge. It was always a bathroom floor moment. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Cry is one of my fav, it's pure emotional and raw. The melody in the chorus is heartbreaking
                Yes just like Portrait.
                She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

Yes just like Portrait.
                  I love Cry and the way she sings that song is very emotional, however, i have never been able to like Portrait...

Comment

• Camouflage is amazing! Love the whistles at the end. There are one or two completely inhuman sounds that make me laugh and kind of ruin the feel of the song tho

Comment

• I never got into Cry. It just doesn't do anything for me.

However Camouflage is SO underrated among her faves and it just shocks me each and every time. Such a beautiful song, beautiful melody, beautiful harmonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                        Camouflage is amazing! Love the whistles at the end. There are one or two completely inhuman sounds that make me laugh and kind of ruin the feel of the song tho
                        Maybe too much layering at some point. I'd like to listen to a more naked version. But there's an specific belt that is gorgeous. When she says 'round and round I gooooo'

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

I love Cry and the way she sings that song is very emotional, however, i have never been able to like Portrait...
                          Try listening to Portrait when you're sad or something, it will definitely get you in the feels lol, at least that's what I felt.
                          Whenever I'm sad, I'll listen to songs like these (Cry, Twister, Portrait etc.) more often to become even sadder haha.

Comment

I agree, but I don't think they are underrated. they both lack good vocals and mixing, I feel, especially Camouflage - there's too much going on. Cry. is more raw
                            Last edited by Tomer_MC; Fri April 22, 2022, 08:46.
                            #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Originally posted by MrDash View Post

Yes just like Portrait.
                              Yes....

Comment

• A quick question about BER. now that the OG dominates in sales, can Mariah be discredited as of next week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                                  A quick question about BER. now that the OG dominates in sales, can Mariah be discredited as of next week?
                                  This is something that I have been thinking about as well. We will only know when they update the charts next week.

Comment

• Bonafide Smash hit !!!

Congrats mariah!

Now its USA and UK turn!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                      Bonafide Smash hit !!!

Congrats mariah!

Now its USA and UK turn!
                                      Is Mariah included in this certification or is it only for the OG? It'll be better if this is confirmed by official sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

Is Mariah included in this certification or is it only for the OG? It'll be better if this is confirmed by official sources.
                                        It is official
                                        and Mariah is credited

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

It is official
                                          and Mariah is credited
                                          Okay I just checked on their website it is true, Yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                                            A quick question about BER. now that the OG dominates in sales, can Mariah be discredited as of next week?
                                            She might not get credited next week but her record of 4 no. 1 digital songs is still intact...I think.
                                            A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• C'mon USA and UK lambily!

If Australia can make BEremix GOLD and top15 hit.
                                              You can too!
                                              Make it happen

Comment

• Nice Aus gold cert for BER!

I'll be hunting down the #1's vinyl tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Comment

• Amazon Music US

33. Big Energy (+1)
                                                  137. Big Energy (Remix) E (+8)
                                                  Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
                                                    Amazon Music US

33. Big Energy (+1)
                                                    137. Big Energy (Remix) E (+8)
                                                    wow, it keeps going up on amazon! that's so cool

Comment

Working...
                                                    X