No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The two Jays, and Roc Nation were the best thing to happen for Mariah in a long time. Think of everything since 2018-2021. I guess there will not be a beyonce duet anytime soon. As well as many hot current acts that could have come. If she only surrounds herself with JD she is in big trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
      I just find the fact she only listens to her own music hilarious lol
      Who wouldn't when the others are clearly inferior

Comment

• I think she may return to Melissa with Range Media. They’ve likely been recruiting her since Melissa left Roc Nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
          Who wouldn't when the others are clearly inferior
          That's what happens when u have the best dicography

Comment

• I’m happy it looks like our girl had a blast last nite.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

She’s so sweet. I love her hair like that

Comment

• Comment

• Who were in the party?
                  Bryan, JD, Da Brat...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                    Who were in the party?
                    Bryan, JD, Da Brat...
                    I think I saw Trey...

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                      The two Jays, and Roc Nation were the best thing to happen for Mariah in a long time. Think of everything since 2018-2021. I guess there will not be a beyonce duet anytime soon. As well as many hot current acts that could have come. If she only surrounds herself with JD she is in big trouble.
                      Her career and public image never looked so good since e=mc2. I’m really sad if they really parted away. And I’m really worry if JD is back in the scene controlling her career. She needs a solid serious team behind her to make everything work and Roc nation was the best for her

Comment

• I mean, if she just wants to do stuff like #MC30 and Vegas to continue on her legacy then a sub standard manager like JD is fine. But if she is serious to play with the big boys like Beyonce or Rihanna then she should have no less than roc nation. Management firms are almost more important than the actual record label these days.

Comment

• Was that Bryan singing along to the songs? His voice is quite good.

did anyone hear Brat telling a story of how she wanted to be on Breakdown instead of Bone Thugs

Comment

• Why is everyone assuming JD is managing her? I don’t get it

Comment

I like Did I Do That? A guilty pleasure!
                              The songs that I always skip are How Much & X-GF.
                              they’re also skippers for me, I wish they put more energy into a collaboration with Usher it could have been so much bigger.
                              Kandi songs aged so quickly, with the exception of No Scrubs

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                I think I saw Trey...
                                Oh, I didn't see him.
                                I'm sure there's more people but that Insta live was a hot mess

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                Was that Bryan singing along to the songs? His voice is quite good.

did anyone hear Brat telling a story of how she wanted to be on Breakdown instead of Bone Thugs
                                Mariah has been training him

LMAO yeah, I love Da Brat!

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                Why is everyone assuming JD is managing her? I don’t get it

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                  I wish they put more energy into a collaboration with Usher it could have been so much bigger.
                                  Definitely.
                                  They could've created something memorable.
                                  Instead, we got a mediocre collabo.

They should've done something again in 2005 to mend that mess

Comment

• Mariah Carey PRAISES Aaliyah & Says She Inspired “Babydoll” In RARE Interview! (1997)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cosmicā©Bliss View Post
                                      I think she may return to Melissa with Range Media. They’ve likely been recruiting her since Melissa left Roc Nation.
                                      I wouldn't be mad with this, i liked Melissa's managing style.

Comment

Mariah Carey PRAISES Aaliyah & Says She Inspired “Babydoll” In RARE Interview! (1997)

Love this. I know it’s not everyone’s favourite (it is one of mine) but Butterfly needed Babydoll to really cement it’s vibe. I wish her and Missy would work with each other again and recreate that magic

Comment

• The Mariah Carey Rate has started and songs rated 323 - 301 have been revealed. Take a look:
                                          https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-di...7#post10592330

If you wish to be tagged in updates as the other numbers are revealed just let me know!
                                          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• THIS STUFF IS STARTING NOW!!!
                                            #332 to #301 already posted!!! 3 album tracks are out... plus 1 single too, and it's a #1!!!!

Go HERE to check outcomes and share your thoughts!!!

#MC30
                                            CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                            FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• lol bm08, I didn't see your post lol
                                              well, better in excess than nothing

Comment

• Based on a local newspaper, the actress to portray Mariah in the Luis Miguel netflix series is Jade Ewen

Maybe this was already shared!

I should start season 1 one day

Comment

• I feel Mariah was kind of cold on Luis in her book... The Crybaby reference ("cause he's head over heels but it ain't that deep") was harsh imo, when I think she dedicated Thank God I Found You to him. I'll always be grateful to Luis Miguel because Mariah only came to Argentina becasue of him lol and I met her thanks to him! O the other hand, I think Luis was kind of a jerk around the time they broke up, too many groupies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
                                                    Based on a local newspaper, the actress to portray Mariah in the Luis Miguel netflix series is Jade Ewen

Maybe this was already shared!

I should start season 1 one day
                                                    I have a personal issue with her, so I absolutely won’t be watching

Comment

Working...
                                                    X