Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Mariah liked an instagram post by Latto about her Atlanta show tonight ,it's gonna be live steamed , maybe a performance

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
        #bigenergyremix has been discounted in the uk and it is back to #3 the label wants a better position in the uk
        Yes now that's a good strategy.
        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Mariah is #1 itunes USA (all versions combined)

Mariah keeps winning

Comment

• This tik tok challenge is everywhere!

Here is a Mariah related one....

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
              This tik tok challenge is everywhere!

Here is a Mariah related one....

I've always lmao when I see this (whatever the song is)

Comment

• Really enjoyed her twitter interactions yesterday!! She retweeted me I'm still getting over it this morning. She hasn't been that active in a while

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...00000918702697

This is hilarious.

Comment

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Most Streamed Pre-2000's Western Female Artists in South Korea : :

#1 Mariah Carey 264 m
                      #2 Britney Spears 87 m
                      #3 Whitney Houston 66m
                      #4 Céline Dion 65m
                      #5 Jennifer Lopez 65m
                      #6 Christina Aguilera 59m
                      #7 Shakira 37m
                      #8 Madonna 29m
                      #9 Janet Jackson 16m
                      #10 Kylie Minogue 14m
                      Last edited by Startistichart; Sun April 24, 2022, 12:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by rashmimimi View Post
                        Really enjoyed her twitter interactions yesterday!! She retweeted me I'm still getting over it this morning. She hasn't been that active in a while
                        Yasss. She was really impressed with the lambily. I think she didn't expect people buying this. Like Mariah, we eat everything

Comment

• Mariah tripled britney.....

Originally posted by Startistichart View Post
                          Most Streamed Pre-2000's Western Female Artists in South Korea : :

#1 Mariah Carey 264 m
                          #2 Britney Spears 87 m
                          #3 Whitney Houston 66m
                          #4 Céline Dion 65m
                          #5 Jennifer Lopez 65m
                          #6 Christina Aguilera 59m
                          #7 Shakira 37m
                          #8 Madonna 29m
                          #9 Janet Jackson 16m
                          #10 Kylie Minogue 14m

Comment

• MIMI has also sold 5 million albums in the country - unheard-of for international music acts.

someone on ATRL said that Bee is like a God in South Korea... and used Halo's sales of 3 million copies there as proof... well, AIWFCIY had also sold over 1,5 million copies in the country up to a few years ago (2016/17 I believe)... imagine where it is now.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Just hold oooonn ...

Overall Chart - USA
                              RANK AUDIO SHARE ARTIST TITLE POPULARITY
                              10 Tweet Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 0.4451226956
                              11 Tweet Latto Big Energy 0.4304724698
                              She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• BE Remix at #2 in Australia!!!
                                #3 UK
                                #10 US

Yesterday, it was at #14 (+3) on the Worldwide Itunes Song Chart, let’s see where it lands today.

Comment

• BE predicted to hold at #4.

Comment

• Mariah's All I Want For Christmas Is You became the first holiday song ( and probably the only pre-2000's non-Asian record ) to be certified Silver on streaming, in Japan.

As of April 2020, RIAJ has begun to certify songs for streaming, just how it does for physical shipments and digital download sales. Unlike physical shipments and digital download sales, the streaming certifications have their own levels, due to the higher amount of streams compared to the other formats.

Silver 30,000,000
                                    Gold 50,000,000
                                    Platinum100,000,000
                                    Diamond 500,000,000

https://aramajapan.com/featured/the-...eaming/106754/
                                    Last edited by Startistichart; Sun April 24, 2022, 14:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                      MIMI has also sold 5 million albums in the country - unheard-of for international music acts.

someone on ATRL said that Bee is like a God in South Korea... and used Halo's sales of 3 million copies there as proof... well, AIWFCIY had also sold over 1,5 million copies in the country up to a few years ago (2016/17 I believe)... imagine where it is now.

I'm from South Korea so I can confirm you whether it is true or not.. about Beyonce

[Fact check]
                                      1. Beyonce is like a god in South Korea?
                                      : Not true at all.... she has only 2 hit songs in South Korea.. Listen and Single lady... (I admit that Listen was a big hit)
                                      2. Halo's sales in the country is 3 million??
                                      : Such a bullshit.... the song was not even a hit in the country and has never been officially sold as a physical single in the country lol
                                      Last edited by Anderson; Sun April 24, 2022, 15:01.
                                      Mariah Carey x BTS
                                      #20th No.1

Comment

• It's so good to see Big Energy Remix being finally stable on Apple US music! It was #131 then went down to #158 and now back to #153. It used to go outside the top 200 and then back and then out and then back. It has been more than 24 hours being this stable

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                          BE Remix at #2 in Australia!!!
                                          #3 UK
                                          #10 US

Yesterday, it was at #14 (+3) on the Worldwide Itunes Song Chart, let’s see where it lands today.
                                          She is killing it.

Comment

• We need that top 10 in Australia!!
                                            Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post

This is due to lambs tweeting their purchased #1's vynil.
                                              And it shows what a difference Mariah can make with simply retweeting her fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by HereForMariah View Post

And it shows what a difference Mariah can make with simply retweeting her fans.
                                                Agree! Lambs get excited and that creates hype. She should do the same for BE remix even though bm08 thinks promotion is useless

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                                  We need that top 10 in Australia!!
                                                  yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss manifesting gurl

Comment

• weird, somehow Serbia is stanning for Mariah today:

Apple Music
                                                    #4 - Emotions (album)
                                                    #25 - Daydream (album)

GH is still #65 in the UK (Itunes). EU smasha.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X