Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
    BE predicted to hold at #4.

it is so painful to watch... cos we are so close to number 1, i think with a video, and physical singles could get to the 300 and more points

Comment

• I still think that Mariah will get a credit in the US (when the song is decreasing) but hopefully it'll still be in the top 40.
      My Chart

Comment

• Big Energy remix 10,557,884 +358,865

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
          Big Energy remix 10,557,884 +358,865
          such a shame spotify numbers are not higher

Comment

• Comment

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
                Amazing!!!

Comment

• Hi bishes, I'm on a break from UKMix (only for some days for personal reasons) but I had to share this to have this data saved here.

Mariah Carey’s Spotify Monthly Listeners in the month of April since 2015:

2015 — 3.5M
                  2016 — 4.2M
                  2017 — 6.2M
                  2018 — 8M
                  2019 — 10.7M
                  2020 — 12.4M
                  2021 — 14.4M
                  2022 — 18.7M (*PEAK AS TODAY*)

---

So happy for BE(R) increases everywhere and new peaks!

Comment

• We’d love to see it!

Comment

• Comment

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Seeing Mariah and Latto came together for the cover of their collab, I'm surprised they didn't do a video as well. They look great in their pink outfits.
                          Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                            We need it to translate to actual streams..

The #200 song in Spotify US had 228k streams, and in Spotify Global it was 759k. BE original is #61 in the US.
                            Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

We’d love to see it!

I'd love it but I find these type of accounts so hard to believe..
                              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Charisma Caprenter from Buffy used BE Remix as a sound!!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ccv4R...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comment

• I was at Joe's concert tonight (he was actually great) and he did TGIF/MIL remix and the crowd went nuts! All the girls were belting along every single word of Mariah's part.

An underrated banger that I'm glad to say at least a few people in London remember

Comment

This is great! But remember this is not the Official UK chart. However it can bode well for the song on this week’s chart, and hopefully MC can score a new top 40. Who knows, she might even make top 10 eventually!

FYI:

How is The Official Big Top 40 chart compiled?

The Official Big Top 40 is compiled from a mix of Apple Music streaming and iTunes sales data from across the week, plus airplay data from the radio stations which the show is broadcast on.

Comment

We’d love to see it!

Just. The. Beginning...

To In everything, for all time.

Comment

• I guess Mariah is not the only elusive chanteuse
                                        Btw, I love this woman, she’s a hard worker and i love to see it. She is earning it!

Last edited by ChristmasJedi; Mon April 25, 2022, 00:45.

Comment

• There’s such a positive aura around her and it seems for the most part she has gained REAL legendary status in the GP’s eyes (finally cause wbk)

If only Caution had this type of set up before it dropped like girl I’ll never get over it

Comment

• 15. Big Energy (Remix)
                                            Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

15. Big Energy (Remix)
                                              Wow! BE Remix is doing so well in the UK!! And it’s just starting!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                                                I was at Joe's concert tonight (he was actually great) and he did TGIF/MIL remix and the crowd went nuts! All the girls were belting along every single word of Mariah's part.

An underrated banger that I'm glad to say at least a few people in London remember
                                                It's a gem

Comment

• https://www.muzic.net.nz/charts/s110697/big-energy
                                                  Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post
                                                    Charisma Caprenter from Buffy used BE Remix as a sound!!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ccv4R...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
                                                    So did Priyanka on her instagram stories

Comment

Working...
                                                    X