• Show
Clear All

• Mariah holds 4 of the top5 best selling international albums in Japan

Total domination. Your faves could never

Comment

• We love a grand entrance moment!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        Happy for BE(R) stable on US iTunes and ahead over the OG again - as it should, tho I can't believe is still Top 10, like wow for a MC track - and also Top 200 on US Apple Music on the 3rd consecutive day, that's good news.

---
        I just logged in 'cause also Fantasy is on a high and not only in the US

ChristmasJedi Sebastian
        13:46 - 14:40

"Intrusos" - a popular TV show here in Argentina - is using Fantasy in one of its segments.

At 13:49 the host said "OMG, I like Mariah Carey so much, love it"

Ok, that's all, back to hiatus mood,

Second time in a few weeks
        Im glad flor acknowledged the queen!! We still have more future lambs to convert into

Comment

• I’m sorry to go off topic….but, I’ve said before: I hate how they fade out too quickly in the outro of some of her songs.
          That said. I’d love to hear the rest of the outro for Melt Away!
          I’ve always wondered what more she did playing with the layers and her lead vocals! The song faded out too quickly in my opinion. I can hear her doing that outro whistle more after the one we hear. Like a riff. The same 2x in a row and then a cool play on it to end. Like she did with The One in the MTV Charmbracelet Special.

Last edited by Cashiado; Wed April 27, 2022, 00:34.
          http://marcokircher.com
          http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
          IG: marco235

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
            I’m sorry to go off topic….but, I’ve said before: I hate how they fade out too quickly in the outro of some of her songs.
            I’ve always wondered what more she did playing with the layers and her lead vocals! The song faded out too quickly in my opinion. I can hear her doing that outro whistle more after the one we hear. Like a riff. The same 2x in a row and then a cool play on it to end. Like she did with The One in the MTV Charmbracelet Special.
            Some of her best moments are in the fading outros or hidden away super far back in the mix

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

"Intrusos" - a popular TV show here in Argentina - is using Fantasy in one of its segments.

At 13:49 the host said "OMG, I like Mariah Carey so much, love it"

Ok, that's all, back to hiatus mood,
              Lol, I don't really like Flor de la V but at least she has good taste in music

Don't be a stranger Shaka!
              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

I’m sorry to go off topic….but, I’ve said before: I hate how they fade out too quickly in the outro of some of her songs.
                Never Forget You is another example! Sis was serving scales in that one.
                Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
                    We need New York in the house, at least for one show.
                    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Amazon Music US

45. Big Energy (-8)
                      95. Big Energy (Remix) E (-6) ***Peak 89***
                      Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• 8▶
                        Tweet

Latto & Mariah Carey Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled]

Will we go back to the top 5 on itunes ? Lol

Comment

• Mariah went down a few spots on APPLE US
                          Last edited by Yerac; Wed April 27, 2022, 11:34.

Comment

Agree. I think the same, also for her songs Someday, All in Your Mind, Without You, etc

Comment

• LAMBS VOTE!!
                              Last edited by Yerac; Wed April 27, 2022, 12:11.

Comment

• Lol this radio is starting to annoy me lol

SONG ALERT
                                BIG ENERGY by LATTO X MARIAH CAREY / DJ KHAL is playing on HOT 101.5 in a few minutes! Tune in to hear it!

Comment

• I was having a dream with Mariah. Because of the success of #1s vinyl she announced she’d release a CD-promo with these tracks
                                  1. heat
                                  2 Esperanza
                                  3 I’m knockin’
                                  and would be available on streaming too on the day I don’t remember lol

Comment

• 2 = Latto & Mariah Carey - Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 173 1 (x4) 85.17 +0.68 6 (+1) 85.37 8/15/72 83 187 4/87

Another great update after two shitty ones

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                      2 = Latto & Mariah Carey - Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 173 1 (x4) 85.17 +0.68 6 (+1) 85.37 8/15/72 83 187 4/87

Another great update after two shitty ones
                                      19 alert in 24h (1 station)
                                      Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• Female artists with the most entries on the UK Singles Chart:

1-Diana Ross 84
                                        2-Madonna 80
                                        3-Nicki Minaj 68
                                        4-Rihanna 63
                                        5-Beyoncé 62
                                        6-Kylie Minogue 61
                                        7-Mariah Carey 51
                                        8-Taylor Swift 50
                                        9-Janet Jackson 46
                                        10-Pink/ Donna Summer/ Cher 45
                                        Last edited by Startistichart; Wed April 27, 2022, 15:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                          Lol this radio is starting to annoy me lol

SONG ALERT
                                          BIG ENERGY by LATTO X MARIAH CAREY / DJ KHAL is playing on HOT 101.5 in a few minutes! Tune in to hear it!
                                          They are playing a lot the Remix, but I don't know why the remix version is not credited at the 101.5 FM's top songs, on Mediabase.

WPOI-FM Tampa (101.5 FM)

lw: Apr 13 - Apr 19 TW: Apr 20 - Apr 26
                                          2 1 LATTO Big Energy 125 119 6 0.7468

Comment

• Today marks the second year anniversary we saw E=MC2 back at #1 on iTunes.

#justiceforemc2

Comment

• Originally posted by idontremember View Post

They are playing a lot the Remix, but I don't know why the remix version is not credited at the 101.5 FM's top songs, on Mediabase.

WPOI-FM Tampa (101.5 FM)

lw: Apr 13 - Apr 19 TW: Apr 20 - Apr 26
                                              2 1 LATTO Big Energy 125 119 6 0.7468
                                              This drives me nuts because I'm working with the lambs on twitter to request on radio, monitoring who plays the remix, and supporting those stations... so they better report this because all we need is for Mariah to get credit! But also, for other stations to play her and bring her back to current radio hits.

Comment

• I hope my dream was a presage that mariah is about to announce new music

Comment

• Last edited by Yerac; Wed April 27, 2022, 16:07.

Comment

• Yay for the Magical Christmas Special receiving an award after 2 years of release.
                                                    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X