X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great news about OZ and IRE. yass. UK better come thru
    My Chart

Comment

• The Itune stability is unheard of for a MIMI related song. At this point it's doing better than wbt.
      My Chart

Comment

• It seems like Harry's song will continue to dominate in the next 4 weeks. slight decline in streaming but gaining significantly in radio.
        A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
          It seems like Harry's song will continue to dominate in the next 4 weeks. slight decline in streaming but gaining significantly in radio.
          That's OK. I don't even care for the #1 anymore, but a credit would be very welcomed.
          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
            Australia:

Big Energy

#10 on Top Singles with Mariah credited
            #4 on Top Hip-Hop/R&B Singles with Mariah credited
            A Top 10 in Australia, we love to see it

Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
            Maybe they're waiting for BB awards?
            I hope so!
            They better get harder after that (this sounded weird, but y'all got it LOL).
            Also if they perform the Remix (which I'm sure they're doing 'cause the butterflies in Latto post about to BBMAs), things could turn in favor to the Remix and hence a credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
              The Itune stability is unheard of for a MIMI related song. At this point it's doing better than wbt.
              it's not fair to compare to older times cause itunes is dead rn. but it's amazing the stability even tho is selling like 5 copies daily

Comment

That's OK. I don't even care for the #1 anymore, but a credit would be very welcomed.
                Agreed, it has been a month since it's release and still no credits in sight (on the hot 100).
                She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

They better get harder after that (this sounded weird, but y'all got it LOL).

They wouldn't be the only ones getting harder by the looks of it.
                  Some of the lambs are excited!
                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                    Australia Top 50 Singles

#10. Big Energy - Latto x Mariah Carey x DJ Khaled (+4)

We won Lambily.
                    Waiting for the UK news!

We're hitting the Top 40 (could be so close to Top 30!)

Comment

• MIMI was able to place 41 singles of hers in the Australian top 50 singles chart... (18 of which went top 10). Not shabby for a local 90s fad as some would say.

edit 28x Top 20!!!!
                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                        2 = Latto & Mariah Carey - Big Energy (Remix) [feat. DJ Khaled] 175 1 (x4) 85.48 +0.45 7 (+1) 85.48 6/14/63 83 -- 4/96

YAY
                        That's a great update!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                          IRMA Irish Charts

LW TW Title Artist Label WOC
                          47 42 BIG ENERGY LATTO/MARIAH CAREY/DJ KHALED STREAMCUT 4
                          WW Smash Hit in the making!

Comment

• #10 - Australia
                            #42 - Ireland
                            #?? - UK

I cannot wait. a global smash indeed.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Dash08 View Post
                              ABMB wasn’t even a top 10 hit? And that’s after the huge hits of Fantasy and OSD?! Where’s the taste Oz?!
                              WTAF?

Anyway, so happy for BE(R).

It could go Top 5!
                              I mean, it jumped 4 spots this week!

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                                It is so much fun being a Mariah fan right now, the GP are treating her with the respect she deserves, a new generation discovering her and a possible summer smashwhen i chose Mariah as my Diva for life in 1992 i never could of imagined 30 years later i would still get so exited for new Mariah music.
                                IKR?!

Being a MC stan is such a trip, you get ALL the feelings, LOL.

Comment

IKR?!

Being a MC stan is such a trip, you get ALL the feelings, LOL.
                                  and even better... you get all the feelings spread out from 1990 to today... I mean... there's never not something to celebrate with her. It's 2022 and a woman who debuted in June of 1990 suddenly has got a top 10 hit in one of the worlds 10 largest music industries.

Imagine someone (a fortune teller) telling 18 y.o. Mariah in 1988 (when she signed with SONY) that 34 years later she will have another top 10 hit in a place called Australia.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• NO. 33 in the UK!
                                    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• YASSSSS KWEEEEEN

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                        NO. 33 in the UK!
                                        What?!!! Wow!!

Comment

The Itune stability is unheard of for a MIMI related song. At this point it's doing better than wbt.
                                          Doing as good as AIW (and combined, better).

Comment

• #10 - Australia
                                            #42 - Ireland
                                            #33 - UK

Comment

• stevyy is this accurate???

Last edited by ChristmasJedi; Fri April 29, 2022, 16:01.

Comment

Exactly.
                                                A credit while the song is Top 10 would be so dope at this point (tho I'd go for a Top 5 credit ).

Comment

#10 - Australia
                                                  #42 - Ireland
                                                  #33 - UK

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                    it's not fair to compare to older times cause itunes is dead rn. but it's amazing the stability even tho is selling like 5 copies daily
                                                    He's comparing the stability, not the amount of copies sold, LMAO why so negative?
                                                    ​​​​​​​The same applies to every song on the iTunes Chart.
                                                    And it's selling more than 5 copies daily for sure btw.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X