Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
    Hopefully we can get a credit on the BB Adult Top 40 chart! It's so great to finally have an official word on the remix's radio performance. Although it doesn't look like they're actively pushing it. But hey, it's stable in iTunes top 10 for a reason I guess and it should be because of radio.
    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
      If we follow the same patron as other weeks We will be around 390k but hopefully im wrong and we can get 400k now that the song is getting more popular in australia
      The last time the Remix surpassed the 400K mark was on April 15th (404,007, on a Friday).

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
        Sorry, hadn’t seen it!!

Originally posted by loverboy01 View Post
        Amazon Music US

48. Big Energy (+4)
        77. Big Energy (Remix) E (+9) ***New Peak***
        Amazing.
        Can't wait for the Remix to overtake the OG after the BBMA's

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
          Hopefully we can get a credit on the BB Adult Top 40 chart! It's so great to finally have an official word on the remix's radio performance. Although it doesn't look like they're actively pushing it. But hey, it's stable in iTunes top 10 for a reason I guess and it should be because of radio.
          Also, it's interesting that they said that, I mean how the Remix added to numbers for radio.
          They didn't have to.
          I'm smelling a credit not too far

I'd like to know the numbers on Pop as well, I'm a greedy b1tch.

Comment

• GOAT

Comment

• ---

Damn, I love the B&W cover, but this one looks stunning!

Comment

• 40th top 40 has a great ring to it.
                She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• bm08 We may get a conclusion to Morgan's ridiculous lawsuit in the next few weeks, if not the next several days. His lawyer filed a response to Mariah, admitting that he incorrectly argued that Mariah's answer to his filing didn't provide proper verification of her arguments, but stopped short of confirming her allegation that he perjured himself when he said that he had personal knowledge of what transpired between Mariah and Morgan decades ago. He did. They pointed it out, and he had to drop the "Mariah didn't back up what she's saying!" angle because of it. The whole thing hinges on him lying (perjury) and "verifying" Morgan's accounts as though he were personally there to witness everything. A lawyer cannot do this, and even if they do witness something, it's hard to argue that they're telling the truth.

It's getting a little pedantic, but that's the legal profession/court system for you. And Morgan's lawyer is an effing moron.

Comment

• The Remix performance on US Apple Music is so inconsistent.
                    After 5 days in the 170 region, now is out of the Top 200 and the OG has re-entered at #190.

Comment

• Random from Billboard 2008 interview with Will.i.am:

What else are you working on aside from mobile initiatives? Any music? I just finished working on Michael Jackson's "25." 1 did three songs on there: "The Girl Is Mine," "Beat It" and "P.Y.T." I'm also working on Mariah Carey's new album "I Ain't the One." It's really hot.
                      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Mariah's impact is unparalleled!

Foo fighters guitarist is a lamb!

Comment

• Stunning !
                          reminds me of the MIAMTEC billboard cover.

Mariah gives great face.
                          That face no flaw

Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Damn, I love the B&W cover, but this one looks stunning!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                            Random from Billboard 2008 interview with Will.i.am:
                            which song did Will I am produce for Mariah?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

which song did Will I am produce for Mariah?
                              Heat

Comment

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post
                                Heat
                                Oh

I was going to reply to SmartIsNewSexy and say "I don't know"... good to know.
                                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

Oh

I was going to reply to SmartIsNewSexy and say "I don't know"... good to know.
                                  How can u guya forget that loud Its mariahhhhhhhhhhhhhh at the beginning lol

Comment

• Remix featured in the Hot Songs section of Apple Music… at least in the U.K. (maybe now that it’s Top 40?)

Comment

• When will we know if the #1s vinyl made an impact on any charts?

Surely it will appear on some US charts with the amount that was released?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strat View Post
                                        When will we know if the #1s vinyl made an impact on any charts?

Surely it will appear on some US charts with the amount that was released?
                                        Do you read this thread? It made an impact in the uk charts

Comment

• Spotify Australia

165. Big Energy Remix (33, 606)
                                          Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• How many #1's vinyl's did they release?

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Do you read this thread? It made an impact in the uk charts
                                              I only saw the mid weeks, malaka. Did it make the final chart? I don't see anything here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strat View Post

I only saw the mid weeks, malaka. Did it make the final chart? I don't see anything here.

#4 - Hip Hop and R&B Albums
                                                #20 - Vinyl Albums
                                                #29 - Physical Albums
                                                #30 - Albums Sales Chart
                                                #40 - Scottish Albums

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                                                  How many #1's vinyl's did they release?
                                                  Thanks for the update loverboy01

I believe 7000 were released in the US
                                                  Not sure in other territories.

Comment

1 wk
                                                    Ireland Albums Top 100
                                                    17/22 - 17/22 – wks: 1 – entry: 61

Comment

Working...
                                                    X